BasketsGalore Reviews

About BasketsGalore:

Gift Baskets & Hampers For All Occasions Delivered Next Day

442038651714

info@basketsgalore.co.uk

Tell us how BasketsGalore made you happy
Once again, you delivered a beautiful hamper on time for my uncle’s birthday. My Uncle Albert is now a hale and hearty 103! He always sends me a very appreciative letter detailing the contents, and saying how much he is enjoying his gift. Being in Australia myself, it is wonderful to be able to rely on Baskets Galore for each special occasion. Many thanks, Barbara
Prompt delivery of a gift to a friend who's having a bad time. He was delighted and touched.
Easy to order lots of choices delivery as stated
Delivered ahead of schedule and were quick to respond to any issues.
Fantastic service, especially as I’m overseas and need something quick, convent and heartfelt to be sent for my mums birthday.!! The basket was gorgeous my mum was thrilled as was I.
I bought a bereavement basket for a friend and he's just let me know to say the basket had arrived and is lovely. Thank you so much for the fast delivery - i paid for next day delivery and it arrived on time. I'm sure it will bring him and his family a little comfort during this time. Thank you so much.
I have never had a problem with Baskets Galore and my niece is always delighted with her hamper, but I will be glad when we can fill our own hamper again as the family love different options.
BasketsGalore were fast and efficient. I needed two baskets, one to SW England and One to Dublin Ireland. Both arrived the next day and the folks who received them loved the uniqueness, smells and tastes in the baskets. Highly recommended
The condolence basket was lovely, my friend said the presentation was beautiful and arrived 3 days ahead of time.
BasketsGalore 5 star review on 17th May 2021
From the ordering, delivery and fabulous quality of the hamper contents, all five star plus. Have used Baskets Galore several times so know they can be relied on to supply excellent service goods.
I have used BasketsGalore several times now and always very pleased with the service and products. My latest order for a travel themed basket for my daughter resulted in this comment from her upon receipt "Wow there is so much amazing stuff in here, I was struggling for ideas for snacks and treats for my upcoming camping trip so this is absolutely ideal! Love the crossword, perfect for the tent". BasketsGalore even went the extra mile and searched for a magazine to include in the hamper that was specific to her particular outdoor hiking/camping trips. Excellent service.
My bf's family was really pleased with the gift basket that they received! I ordered it on a Monday and expecting that they will receive it on Friday. But to my surprise, they received it two days later! Thank you so much. Will think of you guys the next time there's events or anything.
Hows this for first rate service...ordered yesterday, delivered today. Excellent hamper contents delicious and one exceedingly happy aunt on her 88th birthday. Highly recommend Baskets Galore.
So pleased with the basket and delivery of my order. The basket arrived earlier than expected. The goodies were fabulous. I was a bit hesitant to order as I’m based in US and the recipient is in Ireland but this was such an easy process. I will definitely order again from Baskets Galore and would recommend to others.
Very happy with the hamper I got for my parents and they were so happy with it. Great quality of contents.
Efficient service and my client is very happy to receive the gift basket.
Great Customer Service. Inga was very helpful in locating the exact delivery address when we didn't have all the information for a very rural location. I'll definitely use them for all my international gifts!
Perfect Service! We ordered the Boys Hobby Gift Basket and seeing my Grandson's face when it was delivered was pure joy. Excellent gifts included that will keep him occupied for quite a while yet :-).
Recently a family member lost his Dad and we ordered the Irish Gourmet Hamper. They absolutely loved it and amazed at the beautiful presentation. Thank you for such great service. Family from the U.S.A
The items in the basket are absolutely fantastic quality and worth every penny. I will definitely buy again.
BasketsGalore is rated 4.72 based on 2,791 reviews