BasketsGalore Reviews

About BasketsGalore:

Gift Baskets & Hampers For All Occasions Delivered Next Day

442038651714

info@basketsgalore.co.uk

Tell us how BasketsGalore made you happy
BasketsGalore 5 star review on 6th April 2021
BasketsGalore 5 star review on 21st December 2020
Alex K
BasketsGalore 5 star review on 14th December 2020
René G
We ordered the Easter Girl Gift for our grandchildren in Scotland. The basket includes a soft toy and craft kits as well as sweets and chocolate eggs, plenty to share for the family. It was delivered very promptly, the company kept us up to date with the delivery. The family was delighted with the gift - they sent us a photo and it looks just right. We will probably use BasketsGalore again. It was easy and safe to set up from New Zealand.
As always an excellent excellent service. The only way to provide a gift hamper with confidence including into Europe.
We ordered the Easter basket for our daughter in the UK. The basket contents were as depicted and our daughter was impressed with the quality of the items. We were very happy with the service Chris and Tricia, New Zealand
I would like to Thank You for the Basket we ordered for a 70th Birthday gift as we were late ordering it but you got it there the day before her Birthday and she sent us a picture and was so thrilled and we talked to her today and she said how nice it was and we will order from you at Christmas as we usually do for them
Gorgeous, great gift, quick delivery
The clear market leader. I have tried many and Baskets Galore are the most reliable and the most friendly by a country mile and the product is excellent
The website with different baskets was easy to view and order.
The gift basket was lovely and my daughter was delighted with all the contents including the rose which had lots of buds.
The gift basket was delivered on the date I picked.
I will certainly be using BasketsGalore in the future.
I had requested delivery for a specific date- my Mum's 90th birthday. I was very pleased that Baskets Galore was able to accommodate my request. Thank you.
I live in NZ and I sent this easter hamper to my daughter living in London....it was lovely being able to send a beautiful gift to her with so much ease - the biggest problem was trying to choose which one to choose...your range is amazing. The only shame was that it was advertised that delivery would be 29th March however it was delivered on the 18th March...quite a long way before easter.
I was the sender. The receiver was very happy to celebrate their Anniversary with your basket.

Thank you BasketsGalore.
Every year I have a gift basket shipped abroad for Mother's Day. Every year a different basket, and every year the whole household are excited with the content. Baskets Galore has always shipped on time, arrived on time and prices are competitive. Highly recommend.
My dad has the bad luck of having his birthday around Mothers day in the UK, so when I went to buy the usual M&S hamper - we couldn't get delivery. I was looking around for what to get and I stumbled across this site. SO HAPPY THAT I DID!!! Beautiful hampers, delivered perfectly on time, top quality, and AVAILABLE! I was worried with Mothers Day weekend that we would see some delays on delivery, but everything went perfectly. My dad was SO HAPPY - I got photos and calls all weekend about how lovely everything was. THANK YOU for saving me on my dad's birthday basket galore - I will without a doubt be a return customer.
Easy to order from Australia. Delivered on time. Very Happy
I ordered a gift basket for my sister in laws birthday and choose the delivery date so that it would arrive on her birthday. Unfortunately baskets galore dispatched the order early and it actually arrived a week earlier than it should have. You shouldn't have the option to choose a delivery date, if it is not even going to be listened too.
Hi Renee,

Thank you for your comments. We were sorry to hear your gift basket was delivered early. Currently we operate a weekly delivery schedule and so your order arrives on or before the Friday date you select at checkout. Your delivery window was originally15th-19th March, but unfortunately your order shipped slightly early with all the Mother's Day orders going out that day. We sincerely apologise for this case of human error at an incredibly busy time. It is never our intention to disappoint. As there was nothing perishable if the selected gift basket, we hope your sister in law enjoyed it in the lead up to her birthday. Kind regards, Chloe @ BG
Basket was exactly as detailed. I was very pleased with the quality and quantity of the items in the basket. I would highly recommend the company and its baskets.
I live in the States, but ordering from your company was easy despite the many miles apart. My aunt in England, and my cousin in Ireland were both so pleased to receive their Mother's Day baskets.
I sent a basket to my daughter and her family for Mother's Day and they said it was "gorgeous".
Great pamper hamper for Mother’s Day arrived on time and our mum loved everything within, thanks
My son and fiancé in the UK loved it! Every item superb
We received no reply to our complaint
BasketsGalore is rated 4.72 based on 2,749 reviews