Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barbarossa Brothers
The team very Helpful and Their products very good quality.
It was my 2nd purchase from them and i would do it again anytime.
My husband loves the stuff! I ordered just some more oil and shaving cream for him as he swears by it. Slightly disappointed the oil leaked in the packaging, but it wasn't a major amount. Will be buying again
My first time using an old-fashioned cutthroat razor so I can’t judge how good they are compared to others but I’d say it’s been a great product so far. Was easy to use and easy to handle! Great product!
The service was great. The delivery was perfect. The product condition was excellent. It takes time to get used to the product.
Great cut throat, fast delivery, definitely recommend 👌
The store itself seems very good. Someovely looking products.
There seems to be some confusion over what is and is not available for purchase (and this could very well be due to present circumstances so don't judge to harshly) for example I really wanted the Buccaneer in Green and Stainless however had to settle for Green and Matt Black. Which actually looks kinda good. Customer service is poor however. I have sent numerous emails and received no reply. There may be issues under current conditions but when I ordered from them they responded much quicker. Disappointing.
Further to this I have had a response from them and I have to say that once in contact their customer service is actually pretty good. I have been offered a swap for the razor I initially wanted and the return of the defective razor was painless. I have already recommended them to a freind looking for a cutthroat razor and will be buying from them again no doubt.
Package arrived quickly in compact packaging. Very impressed with the quality of the products.
Excellent product with fast and officiant delivery. Thank you Barbarossa brothers, the only downfall is no blades were included.
Very happy with the service it was second to none, prompt delivery. Seems to be a company that cares for it’s customers, which can be rare these days. Will be recommending to anyone that will listen.
Happy with my scissors and thinning scissors but upset my razor came with no blade I didn’t know this or I would of ordered some but quick delivery.
Prompt delivery and good service. Very impressed with the product.
Delivery was very prompt and goods were as expected.Excellent service.
Very quick delivery! Good quality product. Definitely worth the price!
I found the whole process proficient and very customer orientated , I felt was suited to the needs of the customers
Well packaged and prompt delivery
Good website.
Very good and the website is very interesting and very prompt service well
Done

Dave
Great products fast delivery
Thank.you
quick delivery, clear instructions, solid build quality.
Always have what I need, always great service. 👌🏻