Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barbarossa Brothers
Very pleased with products. Top quality.
Service from start to finish was excellent.
Woukd definitely recommend and use again.
Top quality ,happy customer!
Just received my order of the Ottoman Stubby Double Edge Safety Razor. Really quick service and great product, look forward to ordering some more items in the future.
Great service ,quality and sharp with their delivery times.
Brilliant service, hard to get feather blades at a good price and from a reputable company but all was great

Thanks
Paul
Great speedy service and the online ordering experience was extremely easy
Perfect razor holder , great leather ! 👍
Get company and really speedy delivery. Can highly recommend
The service was first class and arrived within the desired shipping time.
I order the wrong razor by mistake I emailed them and they put it right 10 out of 10 for me and sent the razor I wonted
Absolutely love my stuff been after a decent cutthroat razor for a long time love it.
Barbarossa Brothers 5 star review on 5th January 2021
bought the cut throat for my boyfriend & he loves it!! came quickly, great quality & decent price, will definitely be buying from the again.
Very speedy service, and great items!
I have purchased of this company twice now both gifts and it is in one word amazing the quality of the goods is second to non the customer services is amazing I had an issue with one order that was resolved and corrected very professionally and quickly with a very friendly couple of emails and I will be ordering another load of items for myself after Christmas just want to thank them for all there hard work and wish all the staff a very merry Christmas.
Very happy with my purches, will definitely be ordering again! Thankyou
Amazing service, quick delivery, and products look very high quality
Great products! The cut throat razor I bought is nice and heavy- looks amazing!
Easy to order, efficient, communicative, my son loved his gift, thank you.
Nice razer for Christmas present .
Been considering the switch to a barbers razor for a while.

Found the website well laid out and full of knowledge and tips which made me feel like I'd come to the right place.

Post order was kept well informed of order progress and haven't been bombarded with emails unlike some other shaving companies.

Product arrived in a neat little box and pretty quickly considering it was ordered over black Friday.

Would definitely recommend and will be shopping here again.
Barbarossa Brothers 5 star review on 9th December 2020