Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barbarossa Brothers
Great product, made well.
Unfortunately 2 stars for tbe service but the product is a 5. My purchase was marked as fraudulent and I didn't even receive an email stating this. A nightmare to prove who I was and no apology. Will I use you again? If I do finally get an apology maybe
The sissors are blunt the thinnering sissors are good, the cut thought is nice to handle. Overall the sissors let me down.
Good products, shame about delivery charges for a very inferior delivery service! No response from Barbarossa despite email being sent. No contact phone number for Barbarossa. Disappointing service for a first order. Will probably not use again.
Super impressed with the quality of my recent order! Great delivery timing, cheers guys!
Fast delivery!
This is my first time using a cut throat razor. I have to say I’m highly impressed with the styling, feel and ease of use. It is a gorgeous product that gives a brilliantly close shave.
Very good material and serious post order.
I paid £50 (excluding post and packaging) for the cutlass razor made with buffalo bone and, upon unboxing, have seen a large gouge out of the handle. This is negligent at best and sloppy at worst. The only reason I haven't given this 1* is due to the fact it still functions despite it being aesthetically-damaged. I expected better.
Kind regards, Mo.
Thanks for super fast delivery.
Still haven’t received my order , after ordering it a week ago and paying for the 1-2 delivery charge ..
I have not used the item yet but the quality of the product and the service I received from the company was excellent.
This was bought for my partner review in his words
It is a very well built and a quality bit of kit.
It gives a very good cut and a most comfortable razor to use and extremely weighty.
And will definately be using Barbarossa Brothers again.
Seamless order and delivery experience, great quality product and v happy recipient. Would definitely recommend.
Great product, my friend who I bought it for as a birthday gift loved it. He called me a cheap twat for not buying a razor blade to go with it though. I thought it came with atleast one.

Ah well. He can't grow a decent beard anyway.
10/10 would buy again.
Bought for my boland he loves his razor more than me!! Was delivered very quickly and great quality.
The team very Helpful and Their products very good quality.
It was my 2nd purchase from them and i would do it again anytime.
My husband loves the stuff! I ordered just some more oil and shaving cream for him as he swears by it. Slightly disappointed the oil leaked in the packaging, but it wasn't a major amount. Will be buying again
My first time using an old-fashioned cutthroat razor so I can’t judge how good they are compared to others but I’d say it’s been a great product so far. Was easy to use and easy to handle! Great product!
The service was great. The delivery was perfect. The product condition was excellent. It takes time to get used to the product.
Barbarossa Brothers is rated 4.64 based on 269 reviews