Baltic Travel Company Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Baltic Travel Company

About Baltic Travel Company : Expert local knowledge for a Great Holiday in the Nordic Region, Scandinavia, The Baltic Region, Poland, Slovakia, Russia and more.
We know the territory – you’ll experience the difference.
When your holiday is created by experts who know the country inside out, your journey’s off to a flying start.

At Baltic Travel Company, we pride ourselves on our intimate knowledge of the Nordics ( Scandinavia incl. Finland, Iceland and Greenland ), the Baltic States, Poland, Slovakia, Russia and more. By combining our first-hand knowledge of your destination, and our extensive experience of the UK and global travel industry, we’re able to tailor-make the perfect holiday for you – whatever your interests, budget and location.

How would you rate Baltic Travel Company ?

Verified Buyer

Inga and Daina were really helpful in putting together a bespoke tour of the Baltics that fitted with our travel preferences. We would highly recommend them, and we intend to arrange another holiday through them in the near future.
Verified Buyer

Our trip was well-organized from start to finish and we were very happy we chose Baltic Travel Company for our arrangements. Daina was our contact person and she always responded quickly with helpful suggestions and information. Thank you for helping make our trip a success!
Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

At short notice provided us with a great route ,hotels and flight for a fly-drive to Sweden . Excellent communication with Lena and colleagues, the only slow part was their counterparts in Sweden but they were trying to get us best value at short notice . All the documentation was sent extremely promptly and all worked well . When it looked to them as if we hadn't checked in to a certain hotel , I had an email asking if everything was OK . Good to know they were on hand ! Sweden is expensive , we soon learnt however , that food portions were usually large and may well have extras that we didn't expect so we able to share a portion for a snack ! The Mora Parken , in Mora , was in a lovely setting and had what we needed except that the main restaurant on site was only open in the evening at weekends . The mostly open air cafe alternative wasn't quite what we wants on a damp evening so we had a walk into Mora which only had limited evening options . We had aChinese one night which was ok and found the Fridsgarten ? Hotel the next night which was lovely . We enjoyed Gothenburg very much and were able to make use of the warm roof top pool . Thank you
Verified Buyer

Everything was booked for us in a timely manner, and all arrangements ran smoothly.
Patricia K
Verified Buyer

Rave reviews! I was 100% ...and some...satisfied with my experience with the Baltic Travel Company. This summer they helped me put together a tailor made package where I travelled throughout Norway and also to Stockholm and Copenhagen. Together we were able to come up with an itinerary that worked within the time and budget restrictions. I was pleased with the accommodations. They were clean, centrally located, easily accessible, and had great breakfast options. As well, the modes of transportation were well chosen as they allowed me to see so much of the spectacular countryside. My travel agent made herself readily available, so that when, unexpectedly, the weather necessitated a change in plans during the trip, she was able to do so quickly and efficiently. I would definitely use them again, as it was evident they were very knowledgeable about the area. Thank-you!
Simon A
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service and value for money.
Verified Buyer

Really good service - staff were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful, providing good advice and checking visa applications. Good to have peace of mind when travelling.
Verified Buyer

Efficient service. Lena was always there to answer our questions Payments and documentation were handled smoothly and efficiently.

The Highlights of Poland Tour was comprehensive and well run. We did cover a lot of ground in six days.

However, for future tours may I suggest an extra day in Warsaw and visits to some of the excellent museums Poland has to offer . Some cultural entertainment would be nice too - a Chopin recital, Polish folk dancing etc.
Helen B
Verified Buyer

Daina took our vague plan and turned into a schedule that gave us a truly wonderful driving holiday in Estonia. She was knowledgeable and efficient, and we will definitely book again through Baltic Travel when we visit Latvia and Lithuania. Thank you for making possible this excellent trip with the minimum of hassle!
Isabel K
Verified Buyer

I loved the whole experience.
Antony E
Verified Buyer

Excellent service both in person and on the phone/by email. Good knowledge of the countries we were visiting (Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania). Helpful advice on planning the trip. Arrangements made (travel and hotel bookings, pick up and drop off) couldn't have been better. Price offered very competitive. I would recommend you to anyone.
Robert R
Verified Buyer

The Baltic Highlights Tour along the Baltic Way from Vilnius to Riga and Tallinn was an absolutely a great experience. We enjoyed it immensely. The people of the Baltic States were very friendly, helpful and most could talk to us in English; very helpful as each country has its own language although there some similarities.

Our tour was a small group tour with travellers of various nationalities (American, New Zealanders, Dutch, German and Australian). We all got on very well together. We had no problems with the booking, the tour and our Tour Director/Guide Lamija was one of the best we have had and we have experienced many. Lamija’s language skills were outstanding.

We wish to commend Baltic Travel Company for their planning and organisation of the tour. Living in Australia and organising a tour from the other side of the world can sometimes have issues but certainly not this time. We will certainly travel with Baltic Travel Company again in the future.
Sue S
Verified Buyer

We had a truly wonderful holiday in Scandinavia. Thank you for organising such a successful itinerary. The comprehensive notes with directions and maps enabled us to travel without anxiety. All the transfers worked smoothly and we enjoyed exploring the three cities of Helsinki, Turku and Stockholm.

The hotels chosen were a triumph particularly the Indigo in Helsinki and the Berns Hotel in Stockholm. The service at both was excellent as was the food. Nothing was too much trouble. The Radison in Turku was fine for one night but not special - very large and not as plush or individual, inevitably so.

We would certainly recommend the Baltic Travel Company to our friends and would use your services again in the future. I am mulling over the idea of a holiday to Tallin and St Petersburg next year ... so watch this space!

Gary T
Verified Buyer

My tour of Baltic states and Russia was excellent ,The tour was very well organised in every way
Martyn F
Verified Buyer

The help and detail I was given was invaluable for the success of my complicated, tailor made trip around the Baltic Sea.

Verified Buyer

BTC arranged our road trip around Norway including route, car hire and hotels. We had a great time, saw some fantastic scenery and really enjoyed our hikes as well as some fun evenings in Oslo, Bergen and Lillehammer. Lots of driving involved but a good way to see Norway independently and would have been difficult to arrange everything ourselves having not been before.
John H
Verified Buyer

The 'Grand Tour of Scandinavia' delivered what the tour description promised. There was a fair amount of travelling, but that was to be expected given the distances covered., and there weren't any very early starts. There was a good mix of interesting cities and peaceful scenery. The hotels and the food were both excellent, although it does help if you like fish! Because people were joining and leaving the tour throughout the trip, (we started with 21 in Copenhagen, rising to over 40 in Norway and down to 9 in Helsinki!) it was hard to form a cohesive group and get to know your fellow-travellers. All in all, a very good holiday.
Verified Buyer

Thank you very much for a well organised trip - all worked perfectly
Verified Buyer

Quick to respond to initial enquiry, suggested good flights and hotel, and treated us to a bottle of birthday fizz on arrival... thank you!

Verified Buyer

Daina at Baltic Travel Company could not have been more helpful or patient with her advice and suggestions for our itinerary which helped our holiday run smoothly.
Charlene S
Verified Buyer

Daina gave a second to none service when booking my trip to Russia. Assisting me with my visa, giving advice, answering all my questions and made sure I was aware of all the optional shows/trips. Without knowledge of the option shows I wouldn't of been able go to the ballet as other members of the group found out, it was sold out.
The trip was brilliant and I definitely got value for money, being in a group was to an advantage if you wanted to go off on your own or stay as a group. The tour guides were very informative and helpful throughout. Both hotels where very nice and having breakfast every morning was an added bonus. Definatly recommend anyone wanting a city break to go to Russia as its such an amazing place plus I was shocked how safe I actually felt in both cities (St Petersburg and Moscow).
Baltic Travel Company is rated 4.93 based on 157 reviews