Baltic Travel Company Reviews

124 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Expert local knowledge for a Great Holiday in the Nordic Region, Scandinavia, The Baltic Region, Poland, Slovakia, Russia and more.
We know the territory – you’ll experience the difference.
When your holiday is created by experts who know the country inside out, your journey’s off to a flying start.

At Baltic Travel Company, we pride ourselves on our intimate knowledge of the Nordics ( Scandinavia incl. Finland, Iceland and Greenland ), the Baltic States, Poland, Slovakia, Russia and more. By combining our first-hand knowledge of your destination, and our extensive experience of the UK and global travel industry, we’re able to tailor-make the perfect holiday for you – whatever your interests, budget and location.

02082332875

info@baltictravelcompany.com

How would you rate Baltic Travel Company ?

Dawn S
Dawn S
Verified Buyer

We recently visited Norway for the weekend using a package put together for us by Baltic Travel. I can not praise the quality of the excursions, the hotel or the communication from Lena at Baltic Travel enough.
Everyone bent over backwards to make the holiday a once in a lifetime experience for us.
Even seeing the Northern Lights paled into insignificance amongst the care and setting that was provided for us that night.
Would I recommend Baltic Travel? Yes, 100% without a moments hesitation
David B
David B
Verified Buyer

I've never booked a holiday through a smaller company before so I was a little apprehensive. Very soon though my fears were allayed with the friendly staff and the high level of personal customer service you wouldn't find with larger travel companies. I was helped through every stage including my visa application.

Our trip to Russia was made pleasant by professional guides who cared for us as if we were family. The hotels selected for our stay were clean and happy places to stay, with good food at a reasonable price. I wouldn't hesitate to use Baltic again.
Linda B
Verified Buyer

In order to celebrate a significant birthday, my husband and I decided to travel to Finnish Lapland instead of our normal ski trip to the Alps and we were not disappointed. This was very much a last minute decision on our behalf in the lead-up to Christmas. Saija at Baltic travel arranged everything for us including flights and tried her best to accommodate all our wishes. She was very prompt in dealing with our requests which was rather difficult I presume due to our timing! At the Nelim Wilderness Hotel we spent two nights in a Wilderness Room and then were upgraded to a log cabin with private sauna for three nights. Our last night was spent in an Aurora Bubble which was very worthwhile even though we didn't see the northern lights. The stars alone were amazing. Activities included in the cost of our trip were Aurora Snowshoeing and the Husky Safari and we booked and paid extra to the hotel for guided cross country skiing and a visit to the Reindeer Farm. I can honestly say that we thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of our trip and loved the activities. Although we only caught a short glimpse of the Aurora Borealis on a walk one night down to Lake Inari, the quiet, the peace and lack of light pollution were unlike anything we have ever experienced. I would thoroughly recommend this part of the world and Baltic Travel to arrange the trip.
Conor
Unverified Reviewer

I should preface this review by saying that my holiday is set to take place in the new year, but I felt like I had to write a review now with how excellent the Baltic Travel Company has been.

They have made this holiday planning experience an absolute breeze and have been quick to respond to any needs or queries I might have.

A big shout out the Lena, who has been my travel agent for my holiday. She is lightning fast at replying to emails, is very personable on the phone and is an absolute pleasure to deal with.

5 Stars. I will be using the Baltic Travel Company again!
Verified Buyer

Great holiday package, tailored to our requirements and competitively priced. Very helpful staff, nothing too much trouble. Thoroughly enjoyed our trip to Iceland. Would definitely recommend Baltic Trave Company and Iceland!
Verified Buyer

Friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. Everything you want! Thanks you Baltic Travel : )
Peter B
Verified Buyer

My daughter and I had a fantastic holiday in Iceland. We were lucky with the weather as well as it poured with rain all the way to the airport on the last day but was mostly sunny the rest of the time. Baltic travel made it all really easy and I was expecting two single rooms to be more trouble than it turned out to be and the surcharges were not as criminally high as some other operators we looked at. The hotel was fine and very central. All the documents came through by email in good time and all we had to do was turn up. Brilliant. I will definitely book with Baltic again and can't recommend them highly enough.
Nick W
Verified Buyer

analysed our requirements and tailormade an itinerary to an acceptable budget
Verified Buyer

I've travelled to Scandinavia twice with Baltic, the first time on a 'ready-made' trip to Norway, the second a tailor-made holiday to Finland and Sweden.

From first contact with this company, you know that you're a valued customer. Emails receive an extremely prompt reply and if the person dealing with your arrangements is away, one of her colleagues will step in. When you phone Baltic, it's clear that they really care about helping you to have a great travel experience.

Once your trip begins, arrangements go like clockwork. If there are any unforeseeable problems along the way, these are resolved swiftly. We had an issue with our Stockholm hotel which we resolved ourselves whilst there, and as soon as we alerted Baltic on our return home, they contacted the hotel management on our behalf.

I have complete faith in this company, and would strongly recommend travellers to put themselves in their capable hands.
Terry M
Verified Buyer

This short (4 night) Northern Lights, Volcanoes and Glacier Lagoon holiday was absolutely excellent. Cannot fault anything from the accommodation and meals to the great tour guide and driver. The second day in particular was just about perfect - glaciers, lagoons and icebergs, the like of which I had never seen, capped off with a spectacular Northern Lights display. A wonderful, unforgettable experience and all organised as smooth as clockwork.
Valerie S
Verified Buyer

worked through to get the perfect itinerary, our agent was extremely helpful
Verified Buyer

A tailor made 50th birthday treat that ticked every box! Everything came together just as I had hoped.
Louisa T
Verified Buyer

A very well organized trip to a great destination. Lots of things to see and do for both me and my son (age 11). We would do it all again tomorrow and still find more interesting people and places to meet and see. Golden Tulip hotel was lovely in Krakow with great staff. Hotel in Zakopane needed to sort out housekeeping which was poor but facilities were great. We would certainly book with Baltic travel company again. Fascinating destinations and very well planned.
Verified Buyer

Amazing service and communication! These guys know how to properly plan a trip based on your needs. Will definitely take a package with them again!
Richard G
Verified Buyer

The Baltic Travel Company suggested a great combination of events for our week in Poland. They provided all necessary information in a clear and concise way and paved the way for a great cultural and sporting time visiting Krakow and Zakopane. They didn't disappoint and I have no qualms in recommending them to anyone.
Brian P
Verified Buyer

Arrangements for flights, taxi at airport to hotel and trips organized were first class. Nothing was too much trouble when questions were asked. Highly recommended
Katherine S
Verified Buyer

We felt that the trip was brilliantly organised and we had a fantastic time, thank you!
Martin &
Verified Buyer

We had a wonderful holiday to Norway, everything we wanted to do was organised well which removed any stress allowing us to enjoy our holiday. The schedule for our trip worked very well, including transfers, hotels and flights. From the first contact, booking and advice Baltic Travel Company made this a great experience. We would highly recommend!
Verified Buyer

We visited Tromso in Norway for a long weekend in February to see the Northern Lights. Baltic Travel were fabulous - extremely well organised and helpful. Our trip was amazing, we saw a beautiful display of the Lights and went on a night time snowmobile trip which was huge fun. I'd definitely use Baltic Travel again and can't recommend them highly enough. Thank you for a trip we'll remember for ever!
Melissa M
Verified Buyer

Inga at Baltic Travel made our trip to Norway effortless - all details were taken care of and we could customise our travel plans to whatever we wanted. Her knowledge of the area, what we could do, what would interest us, etc, was fantastic. The tour company used at the Lofoten Islands was wonderful as well, as was the accommodation.
They even offered to arrange to fill our fridge at one of our accommodation places with whatever was needed in case the supermarkets were closed.
Great service - thank you!
Liz W
Verified Reviewer

I've only got as far as booking but so far it's been a perfect experience! Lena has been really really helpful and it makes me look forward to the trip itself - not but I'm sure I'll write a review after that. Thanks Lena!
Verified Buyer

We recently ventured to West Greenland and had 'the time of our lives.' Albeit very cold (temperatures were -32c!) the scenery was stunning and all the arrangements Daina made worked perfectly. It was a brilliant holiday - and so good, we have booked another with Baltic!
Paul B
Verified Buyer

All holiday documentation was received prior to travel with full details of the holiday itinerary, transfer procedures together with tips and guides for eating out etc.
Baltic Travel Company is rated 4.94 based on 124 reviews