Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd
Read Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd Reviews

About Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd:

Expert local knowledge for a Great Holiday in the Nordic Region, Scandinavia, The Baltic Region, Poland, Slovakia, Russia and more.
We know the territory – you’ll experience the difference.
When your holiday is created by experts who know the country inside out, your journey’s off to a flying start.

At Baltic Travel Company, we pride ourselves on our intimate knowledge of the Nordics ( Scandinavia incl. Finland, Iceland and Greenland ), the Baltic States, Poland, Slovakia, Russia and more. By combining our first-hand knowledge of your destination, and our extensive experience of the UK and global travel industry, we’re able to tailor-make the perfect holiday for you – whatever your interests, budget and location.

02082332875

info@baltictravelcompany.com

29 Pauntley Road
Christchurch
Dorset

Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 4th September 2020
James Farlow
Andrew Brown
This is not a review for a travel trip but for an exceptional service provided so far for a trip in early December which has now been cancelled due to Covid-19.
Baltic Travel (Laura) constantly kept us updated and has now amended our trip to April 2020 for the same deal and no extra expense. Very happy with the service provided by Baltic Travel especially in these difficult times.
Very good tour of the Faroe Islands, and would recommend. Scandinavia is significantly more expensive than the UK, but its worth it for the fantastic experience of visiting a truly magical group of Islands.

The landscape and scenery are second to none, and the local sea food in particular is superb.

Inga at Baltic travel was extremely knowledgeable and professional to deal with, so looking forward to booking another trip with Baltic Travel.
Baltic Travel Company are amongst the rarest of travel operators in so far they deliver what you ask for once you are arrive on the ground. Most travel operators think that their obligations once they've cashed the cheque which is what makes Daina and Baltic Travel so remarkable. Every transfer and hotel request was fulfilled, they even supplied cars big enough to take our luggage. I would recommend Estonia and Latvia and I would recommend using Baltic Travel who we will use next time. Thanks for all your help and for being so responsive.

Best wishes,

Dr. James Sumner
Norway is a huge country and I only visited a small island (Myken) and then the Lofoten Islands. However, they give a good indication of what Norway has to offer.
Norwegian ferries are very efficient but the timetables can be quite confusing so it was good to have Baltic Travel to confirm the details. Ferries are a good way to see the country. Myken is a beautifully peaceful island with only 12 full time inhabitants- its scenery is very gentle. The scenery in the Lofoten Islands is much more dramatic- Reine in the south is particularly impressive and the road trip up through the islands is as good as anywhere in the world.
There are some good restaurants but you need to plan in advance.
I recommend using a specialist like Baltic in order to make the most of your time.
Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 24th August 2020 Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 24th August 2020 Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 24th August 2020 Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 24th August 2020 Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 24th August 2020 Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 24th August 2020 Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 24th August 2020 Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 24th August 2020 Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 24th August 2020 Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 24th August 2020 Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 24th August 2020 Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 24th August 2020 Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 24th August 2020 Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 24th August 2020 Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 24th August 2020
I am so pleased with what Baltic Travel arranged for us- a flawless trip to Norway with lovely hotels, seamless travel arrangements, amazing cities and towns to visit, I really can’t fault the whole trip. I highly recommend them.
Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 2nd August 2020 Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 2nd August 2020 Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 2nd August 2020 Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 2nd August 2020 Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 2nd August 2020 Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 2nd August 2020 Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 2nd August 2020 Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 2nd August 2020 Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 2nd August 2020
I just want to say thank you to Baltic Travel for being such stars during the early stage of the coronavirus crisis. We had booked a dog-sledding holiday for late March 2020 which had to be cancelled just a few days before leaving. Daina at Baltic Travel was amazing. We got all our money back within a few days. Honestly it was such a chaotic, stressful time and the Baltic Travel team had by far the best service of the many companies I had to deal with. No quibbles, no fine print, no delays, no endless telephone queues.
Thank you. We'll try again next year.
I had the most fabulous holiday in December 2019 to January 2020 thanks in great part to Baltic Travel and in particular Inga who worked so professionally on my behalf. Right from my first enquiry Inga was friendly and personable and helped me organise a trip that was the best I'd ever had. She kept in touch, made sure I had all the documents I needed, made suggestions, organised added extras and shared her and Baltic Travel's great knowledge and experience of the regions I visited. The 2 tours I did in Russia and the Baltics exceeded expectations as did my independent travel in Norwegian and Finnish Lapland. Breathtakingly beautiful, well organised, helpful and friendly throughout, I would definitely recommend Baltic Travel without a doubt. Thanks so much Inga and colleagues.
Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 11th May 2020
really good staff, really well organised events... very happy to recommend them
We had a great experience booking our Finland trip from the U.S. through Baltic Travel Company. Inga was very responsive and so helpful, always answering any questions we had and even assisting us when the airline lost our bag. I recommend Baltic Travel Co. strongly and would absolutely use them again when booking a trip in the future.
We had a fantastic holiday very well organised and with the minimum of fuss by Daina at Baltic Travel. We would definitely use them again.
Most magical and amazing holiday in Finland. Perfect balance of activities and relaxation with great food at all locations. Guides professional but personable, with many great personal stories and experience. Julija from Baltic Travel Company made everything so easy.
Julija was most helpful in putting together a bespoke two week tour of Norway for us. This involved multiple hotel, train and ferry bookings as well as arranging activities along the way. Everything flowed together seamlessly and without a hitch. Julija had even considered transfer times (to and from our hotels) given we were on foot and carrying our baggage with us. Our holiday which was a really great adventure and I can't recommend Baltic Travel's services more highly.
The service from Baltic Travel Company was excellent. The staff were friendly and helpful answering any queries quickly. The holiday package I chose Aurora Bubble and Winter wonderland, was in a beautiful and remote part of Finnish Lapland and the hotel had friendly staff and the food was delicious.
Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 7th February 2020
We have recently had a trip with The Baltic Travel Company to Finland. The company has been excellent from day one when I requested information on the holiday. they were very prompt in replying and answered all my questions.
They organised everything for us from flights, tranfers, hotel and all the activties.
I will certainly be booking with them again, and have already passed on thier details to many friends;

Thank you so much The Baltic Travel Company.
Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 31st January 2020
We set Baltic Travel Company a pretty tough task, but no matter they delivered a schedule and itinerary that the group was happy with ( not an easy task!) Once we get there all accommodations and activities exceeded our expectations. We had a truly memorable and fantastic holiday in Norway. A big thanks to all involved and in particular to Daina who could not have been more pleasant and helpful. I would happily recommend Baltic Travel Company to anyone venturing to this region.
Excellent communication and organising of holidays. We have booked several holidays through them now and have always enjoyed a hassle-free ene-to-end experience. The holidays can be tailored exactly to what we wanted.

Many thanks
I booked a holiday through Baltic Travel for my husband and myself to visit Tromso, Norway for the New Year 2019/20 and from start to finish the service I received was first class from booking additional legroom seats on the flight to sourcing excursions for us to do during our stay. The holiday went without a hitch and we had the most amazing time. I would definitely book another holiday through Baltic Travel and I would like to say a special thank you to Inga, who was our tour rep at Baltic Travel and who was an absolute star!
Booked a tour of Greenland with Baltic Travel Company. Was very happy with everything from from start to finish.

They were very professional and sorted out my whole trip and itinerary for me so all I had to do was turn up and enjoy my holiday. During the trip everything great. Quality guides, great activities and lovely accommodation.

Would highly recommend them. I was so happy I'm booking another trip through them to go to the Faroe Islands late this year!
Baltic Travel Company were excellent! Daina was incredibly friendly, knowledgable and efficient and there is nothing bad I have to say about my experience.
I had a lovely, friendly and efficient service from the team at Baltic Travel Company, the itinerary provided was very helpful and all questions I had were responded to very quickly. I very much enjoyed the trip I went on, flying into Helsinki, spending a bit of time there before taking a cruise to Stockholm and then sightseeing there. The hotels in both cities were perfect and the sightseeing tours arranged very educational. Both cities were beautiful with a lot to see!
Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd 5 star review on 3rd January 2020
Baltic Travel Company ( Baltic Travel ( Tour Operator ) Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 433 reviews