Baltic Travel Company Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Baltic Travel Company

About Baltic Travel Company : Expert local knowledge for a Great Holiday in the Nordic Region, Scandinavia, The Baltic Region, Poland, Slovakia, Russia and more.
We know the territory – you’ll experience the difference.
When your holiday is created by experts who know the country inside out, your journey’s off to a flying start.

At Baltic Travel Company, we pride ourselves on our intimate knowledge of the Nordics ( Scandinavia incl. Finland, Iceland and Greenland ), the Baltic States, Poland, Slovakia, Russia and more. By combining our first-hand knowledge of your destination, and our extensive experience of the UK and global travel industry, we’re able to tailor-make the perfect holiday for you – whatever your interests, budget and location.

02082332875

info@baltictravelcompany.com

Autumn A
"This is the second time I have gone on a trip to see the Northern Lights and I can rest assure you that I am more than happy with what I have gotten. A massive thank you to Lena who’s been so patient, helpful and kind with helping me organise my trips to Iceland (last year) and Finland this year!"
Patricia K
Patricia K
Verified Buyer
"Rave reviews! I was 100% ...and some...satisfied with my experience with the Baltic Travel Company. This summer they helped me put together a tailor made package where I travelled throughout Norway and also to Stockholm and Copenhagen. Together we were able to come up with an itinerary that worked within the time and budget restrictions. I was pleased with the accommodations. They were clean, centrally located, easily accessible, and had great breakfast options. As well, the modes of transportation were well chosen as they allowed me to see so much of the spectacular countryside. My travel agent made herself readily available, so that when, unexpectedly, the weather necessitated a change in plans during the trip, she was able to do so quickly and efficiently. I would definitely use them again, as it was evident they were very knowledgeable about the area. Thank-you!"
Elizabeth J
Elizabeth J
Verified Buyer
"Inga and Daina were really helpful in putting together a bespoke tour of the Baltics that fitted with our travel preferences. We would highly recommend them, and we intend to arrange another holiday through them in the near future."
"Baltic Travel were extremely helpful from the moment we contacted them about a trip to Russia. They gave us all the information about the tour and were able to swiftly answer all our questions. They also helped with our Visa application, which for Russia, is extremely detailed. We found this help invaluable. The tour company Baltic Travel use in Russia was very good and whilst in Moscow we had an outstanding tor guide."
Posted 1 hour ago
"The personal touch with ease of accessibility to a consultant helped enormously. Inga was most helpful. Baltic Travel Company’s best selling point, I think is its specialist knowledge both in London and the Baltic countries - their specialism."
Many thanks for your review. We pride ourselves on ensuring that our consultants not only know the places to which we take you, but have been there. This coming week, Inga will be in the Faroe Islands, one of my favourite destinations.

14.03.2018
Verified Buyer
"The Fosshotel Raudara was great, the staff were lovely. Grayline busses were fantastic. The shuttle busses are a really good idea and the coaches were clean and kept at a nice temperature, not too hot but not too cold. The guides were informative and each one told different local stories depending on the trips taken. I would also like to Mike and Daina for all the help before I went away, from checking regarding the use of cash in Iceland to emailing me my tickets and boarding passes. I loved it so much that I will be making a return visit but this time with a better camera to photograph the Northern lights. I have already recommended your company to a couple of people and would not hesitate to recommend it to everyone else. Thank you again for an amazing trip."
What a great review - many thanks. Good that Michael and Daina were able to help and you probably also benefitted from Erna's in-depth knowledge of her native country.

We look forward to helping you on your next trip and remember to take advantage of your loyalty discount.

Verified Buyer
"Trip was organised very quickly and the travel documents arrived very promptly. Everything worked well. Flights were on time; taxis met us; hotel was excellent; organised trip to see the lights well- organised with good clothing provided and facilities. Excellent all round."
Many thanks for your review. We love "excellent".

We look forward to helping you on your next trip.

David Owen Chair Baltic Travel
"The girls (my mum, my daughter and I had) had the most wonderful short break in St Petersburg, Russia last month. I really can't recommend highly enough the Baltic Travel Team for the support they offered me in the selection of my break and the planning for my trip. I have travelled frequently over the past 35 years and must say that the level of service, customer support, information, professionalism and 'going the extra mile with a range of additional areas including: visa application, attraction and Opera tickets' was superb. It most certainly was higher than any other service I have received before with any other travel company. In addition to this, the quality of the hotel was excellent and at a very competitive price. I would like to say a huge Thank You to Lena and Erna specifically as they were my key touch-points but also to the other team members for the collective support you have offered me. It really is greatly appreciated! I most certainly would book with you again and probably again after that. Keep up the good work. I certainly doesn't go unnoticed!"
Wow -what a great review. Many thanks.

The team works hard to ensure every trip is special and it is wonderful to hear from clients who appreciate and praise their efforts.

We look forward to helping you on your next trip.

David Owen Chair Baltic Travel
"Both consultants who helped plan my trip to Norway, Lena and Erna, did a superb job! I saw the Northern Lights several times on the Hurtigruten overnight cruise from Tromso to Vonningstag. Tromso was very interesting and I spent 2 fascinating days wandering, shopping, and being a tourist! Trip to the top of the world - North Cape- beautiful day with blue sky, sunshine and lots of snow on the ground to crunch through! The Ice Hotel at Alta was magnificent - in the ice igloo were spectacular sculptures and my bed was a block of ice covered in reindeer skins! I managed to sleep quite well in freezing temperatures! There were many activities to choose from at the hotel. My favorite was riding as a pillion passenger with the guide on the snow mobile safari. The bus trip from Alta back to Tromso was scenic as we traveled through mountains and fjords. The trip included two ferry crossings so another photo op and time to enjoy a coffee was most enjoyable. The purpose of my trip was to travel from Australia to see the Northern Lights and Ice Hotel. I was fortunate to see both and thoroughly enjoyed this unique experience. Thank you Baltic Travel Consultants!"
Verified Buyer
"Everything went to plan, reliable professional company. Would definitely book with them again"
Thanks for your excellent review. We love it when everything goes 'to plan'.

We look forward to helping you with your next trip

Verified Buyer
"Second time I have used Baltic Travel and was really impressed with their support and help as well as doing all the arrangements. I simply told them what I wanted to do and when. They arranged it. Wonderful trip to Tromso this year and got to see the Northern Lights too. This excursion was also arranged by Baltic Travel. Cannot recommend them enough and have shared their details on Facebook with many people. Am off again to Oslo in May which has also been arranged by them. This will be my 3rd trip with them. Thanks you"
Thanks for your excellent review and your loyalty. We work hard to serve and keep our clients and it makes us feel warm when they appreciate our service.

Enjoy Norway.

David Owen Chair Baltic Travel
"I travelled to Iceland 3rd March for a short break. Baltic travel organised everything perfectly... The trips ran smoothly, communication was great and Iceland was fab! I had trouble with my outgoing flight due to bad uk weather - Julija was very reassuring and I had no problems when arriving in Iceland despite being 8 hours later than planned. Definitely would use Baltic travel company again."
Thanks for your excellent review. Delighted that you enjoyed Iceland.

David Owen Chair Baltic Travel
"Listening and acting! We wanted a very specific holiday, with very specific requirements (even down to a particular room in one hotel!), and they accommodated everything we asked for, and tweaked it as we went along, and our ideas evolved."
Thanks for your excellent review. We love to tailor make and we know the the tweaks really matter.

David Owen Chair Baltic Travel
"From my initial enquiry I had the same contact I gave a basic overview of what I wanted to do and the lady put the whole thing together for me It was hassle free They sent all the paperwork over which was all really clear Professional Knowledgeable Helpful and made the whole thing just so easy. I would definitely recommend and use them again."
Thanks for your excellent review. We love to make our clients' trips "hassle free" and we are here to help.

We look forward to assisting you with your next trip.

Verified Buyer
"Brilliant organisation of trip and great suggestions for activities and hotel (Ishavshotel, Tromso). Michael was helpful discussing the options. We decided on the dog sledding and were blown away by the experience - meeting the dogs then going through the beautiful scenery is a memory to cherish forever. The transfers etc went smoothly, the hotel was perfectly located and the transport for excursions was punctual and all staff friendly. Couldn’t have asked for a smoother, stress-free experience. The tickets arrived in plenty of time and even had details of what clothing and layers to wear. The driver for transfer was waiting on arrival, the hotel was lovely. I joked that I was waiting for a slip-up but no, we were collected for the excursions as scheduled and taken back to airport - all without incident. We were very impressed! Our four day trip had two excursions - sledding and Northern Lights chase (where the guides were really enthusiastic and helpful - with cake to die for!). This was the perfect pace to also take in the cable car and museums (which are fascinating!). Definitely recommend and already have done so!! Couldn’t have asked for more. Well done!"
Thanks for your excellent feedback. We try really hard not to 'slip-up' and it's great to hear when we succeed. Norway is a great country and all our clients rave about Tromso.

16.02.2018
Verified Buyer
"Hi Daina We are back from our trip to Tromso and we had a fantastic time! Thank you so much for all your advice and help in booking the trip and all of the activities which were all brilliant! Please also pass on our thanks to the dog sledding organisers, the northern light hunters and fishing in the blue light. All of them gave us very special, unforgettable experiences. We saw the Northern lights 4 times. Once on the organised trip and three times from our hotel room looking across to Whale island. We were very lucky! So, thank you all for the most amazing, unforgettable experience which has given us some fantastic family memories. With best wishes and kind regards Diane Brady"
Thank you for your excellent review. Seeing the Northern Lights four times was indeed 'very lucky'.

15.02.2018
Verified Buyer
"Baltic Travel connected us to excellent local Guides who really knew their stuff. Ask for Bernhard Siebert in Tromso."
Thanks for the great comments. We pride ourselves on knowing the right people.

We look forward to helping you again soon.

Regards David Owen Chair Baltic Travel.
"Fantastic service! Daina deserves more than 5 stars. All paperwork arrived on time. All tours were booked for the family. Hotel was great they managed to place us together. Taking all the stress away! Most definately will use again."
Thanks for the excellent feedback. We think Daina is pretty special too.

Regards David Owen Chair Baltic Travel
"We returned from our trip to Tromso on Friday 9/2/18 and we felt we had to e-mail to say thank you for a well organised trip on your part. Our boat trip out was great fun. We saw the lights but wish we had a better camera. The cod meal on board was fabulous. The chase was also great night out but again we wish we had a better camera. Finally, the snowmobiling day out was one of the best days we have ever had. We are both well into our 60’s but we felt like a couple of teens out in the snowbound countryside. Thank you again for a well organised trip.."
Thanks for the excellent feedback. Snowmobiling is something i must try, being in the same age group as you.

Extended N
Verified Buyer
"The customer service at Baltic Travel company is amazing. The local knowledge from Lena and the team was helpful in booking the perfect trip for us both. Due to personal reasons we had to rearrange our trip to a different date. The team at Baltic Travel Company made this very easy for us. I have recommended BTC to other people and some friends of ours have already had a Norway trip with them. I would use again. Thinking about Iceland now."
Thanks for the excellent feedback. We like to think our local knowledge gives us an extra edge.

We look forward to helping you again soon - in Iceland?

Classical R
Verified Buyer
"In short, the trip was amazing and thank you so much for booking it and making it happen. As a member of the Accor Hotels chain, the Novotel Moscow Centre Hotel was exactly what I would have expected and the room was spot on. The In-Tourist guide, Tamara, set a cracking pace for the days in Moscow and was very patient with us all especially when she discovered that we had a habit of wandering off (within sight and earshot) to take photos and selfies. She was also flexible in that we wanted to do the Metro tour in the morning on Day 3 rather than the afternoon. We travelled on the Sapsan to St. Peterburg and were met by Tatiana, who took us to the Sokos Hotel Palace Bridge (which was well within walking distance of the Winter Palace and Nevsky Prospekt). The standard of room given was exceptional and much more than expected. Again, we all met the next day and started the St. Petersburg part of the trip. Tatiana, too was flexible in that we swapped our Day 5 & Day 6 itineraries which made for a much better experience as we could then go on solo walkabouts around St. Petersburg and also visit other churches/ museums (e.g. the Faberge). All in all, 100% happy with the holiday and would definitely go back again."
Flexible and exceptional - two words we love to hear. Thanks for your great review.

David Owen
Chair
Baltic Travel Company
"My daughter and I have just returned from your "Arctic Adventure" trip and we would like to thank you for all your help before and during our wonderful experience. The whole trip was absolutely amazing, very well organised and everyone involved here and in Norway were more than happy to make sure we were safe, and enjoying every minute. We certainly did. We have been asked by many people who we booked through and we were more than happy to recommend your Company. We had a truly amazing trip and even survived the Ice Hotel. Thanks again for a fantastic holiday."
"Truly amazing" - words that put smiles on our faces!

Thanks for your great review.

David Owen Chair Baltic Travel Company.
"We contacted Baltic Travel Company, gave them a list of priorities for our family holiday (2 adults, 3 children) and they responded quickly and fulfilled everything we asked for. We had an absolutely fantastic holiday with everything organised by the Baltic Travel Company. Couldn't recommend them enough and will certainly use them again when we decide to head to the arctic circle."
"An absolutely fantastic holiday" - and a fantastic review.

Many thanks.

David Owen Chair Baltic Travel.
Baltic Travel Company is rated 4.90 based on 232 reviews