Baltic Travel Company Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Baltic Travel Company

About Baltic Travel Company : Expert local knowledge for a Great Holiday in the Nordic Region, Scandinavia, The Baltic Region, Poland, Slovakia, Russia and more.
We know the territory – you’ll experience the difference.
When your holiday is created by experts who know the country inside out, your journey’s off to a flying start.

At Baltic Travel Company, we pride ourselves on our intimate knowledge of the Nordics ( Scandinavia incl. Finland, Iceland and Greenland ), the Baltic States, Poland, Slovakia, Russia and more. By combining our first-hand knowledge of your destination, and our extensive experience of the UK and global travel industry, we’re able to tailor-make the perfect holiday for you – whatever your interests, budget and location.

02082332875

info@baltictravelcompany.com

Autumn A
"This is the second time I have gone on a trip to see the Northern Lights and I can rest assure you that I am more than happy with what I have gotten. A massive thank you to Lena who’s been so patient, helpful and kind with helping me organise my trips to Iceland (last year) and Finland this year!"
Patricia K
Patricia K
Verified Buyer
"Rave reviews! I was 100% ...and some...satisfied with my experience with the Baltic Travel Company. This summer they helped me put together a tailor made package where I travelled throughout Norway and also to Stockholm and Copenhagen. Together we were able to come up with an itinerary that worked within the time and budget restrictions. I was pleased with the accommodations. They were clean, centrally located, easily accessible, and had great breakfast options. As well, the modes of transportation were well chosen as they allowed me to see so much of the spectacular countryside. My travel agent made herself readily available, so that when, unexpectedly, the weather necessitated a change in plans during the trip, she was able to do so quickly and efficiently. I would definitely use them again, as it was evident they were very knowledgeable about the area. Thank-you!"
Elizabeth J
Elizabeth J
Verified Buyer
"Inga and Daina were really helpful in putting together a bespoke tour of the Baltics that fitted with our travel preferences. We would highly recommend them, and we intend to arrange another holiday through them in the near future."
16.02.2018
Verified Buyer
"Hi Daina We are back from our trip to Tromso and we had a fantastic time! Thank you so much for all your advice and help in booking the trip and all of the activities which were all brilliant! Please also pass on our thanks to the dog sledding organisers, the northern light hunters and fishing in the blue light. All of them gave us very special, unforgettable experiences. We saw the Northern lights 4 times. Once on the organised trip and three times from our hotel room looking across to Whale island. We were very lucky! So, thank you all for the most amazing, unforgettable experience which has given us some fantastic family memories. With best wishes and kind regards Diane Brady"
15.02.2018
Verified Buyer
"Baltic Travel connected us to excellent local Guides who really knew their stuff. Ask for Bernhard Siebert in Tromso."
"Fantastic service! Daina deserves more than 5 stars. All paperwork arrived on time. All tours were booked for the family. Hotel was great they managed to place us together. Taking all the stress away! Most definately will use again."
"We returned from our trip to Tromso on Friday 9/2/18 and we felt we had to e-mail to say thank you for a well organised trip on your part. Our boat trip out was great fun. We saw the lights but wish we had a better camera. The cod meal on board was fabulous. The chase was also great night out but again we wish we had a better camera. Finally, the snowmobiling day out was one of the best days we have ever had. We are both well into our 60’s but we felt like a couple of teens out in the snowbound countryside. Thank you again for a well organised trip.."
Extended N
Verified Buyer
"The customer service at Baltic Travel company is amazing. The local knowledge from Lena and the team was helpful in booking the perfect trip for us both. Due to personal reasons we had to rearrange our trip to a different date. The team at Baltic Travel Company made this very easy for us. I have recommended BTC to other people and some friends of ours have already had a Norway trip with them. I would use again. Thinking about Iceland now."
Classical R
Verified Buyer
"In short, the trip was amazing and thank you so much for booking it and making it happen. As a member of the Accor Hotels chain, the Novotel Moscow Centre Hotel was exactly what I would have expected and the room was spot on. The In-Tourist guide, Tamara, set a cracking pace for the days in Moscow and was very patient with us all especially when she discovered that we had a habit of wandering off (within sight and earshot) to take photos and selfies. She was also flexible in that we wanted to do the Metro tour in the morning on Day 3 rather than the afternoon. We travelled on the Sapsan to St. Peterburg and were met by Tatiana, who took us to the Sokos Hotel Palace Bridge (which was well within walking distance of the Winter Palace and Nevsky Prospekt). The standard of room given was exceptional and much more than expected. Again, we all met the next day and started the St. Petersburg part of the trip. Tatiana, too was flexible in that we swapped our Day 5 & Day 6 itineraries which made for a much better experience as we could then go on solo walkabouts around St. Petersburg and also visit other churches/ museums (e.g. the Faberge). All in all, 100% happy with the holiday and would definitely go back again."
Flexible and exceptional - two words we love to hear. Thanks for your great review.

Baltic Travel Company
"My daughter and I have just returned from your "Arctic Adventure" trip and we would like to thank you for all your help before and during our wonderful experience. The whole trip was absolutely amazing, very well organised and everyone involved here and in Norway were more than happy to make sure we were safe, and enjoying every minute. We certainly did. We have been asked by many people who we booked through and we were more than happy to recommend your Company. We had a truly amazing trip and even survived the Ice Hotel. Thanks again for a fantastic holiday."
"Truly amazing" - words that put smiles on our faces!

Thanks for your great review.

David Owen Chair Baltic Travel Company.
"We contacted Baltic Travel Company, gave them a list of priorities for our family holiday (2 adults, 3 children) and they responded quickly and fulfilled everything we asked for. We had an absolutely fantastic holiday with everything organised by the Baltic Travel Company. Couldn't recommend them enough and will certainly use them again when we decide to head to the arctic circle."
"An absolutely fantastic holiday" - and a fantastic review.

Many thanks.

David Owen Chair Baltic Travel.
"very professional company with first class service. I booked a package holiday to Finland and found everything to be beyond my expectations. I shall certaily use Baltic travel company again."
"beyond.. expectations" - words that make us smile.

Many thanks for a great review.

David Owen Chair Baltic Travel
Northern L
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful staff first time i have booked a holiday on line. The team made it stress free!"
"Stress free" - that's what we like to hear!

Thanks for a great review.

David Owen Chair Baltic Travel
"This is the second time we have travelled with Baltic Travel, the previous occasion to Norway was some 6 years ago. We remembered their excellent service and this was repeated. Both trips were on a tailored basis and they met our requirements and more importantly made suggestions that improved our holiday, so they have plenty of experience of the destinations.They were quick to respond to any amendments required and the whole booking process was quick and easy without fuss. We expect to book with them again when we visit Poland and will receive a return booking discount which we unexpectantly received this time."
Hi John and Catherine,

Thanks for a great review. We love when people appreciate our service and come back to us. Your return discount is waiting for you.

Baltic Travel
"Excellent service from the initial enquiry, to the final itinerary. All travel partners used in the holiday package were of the same impeccable standard too. Our only disappointment.....the Northern Lights did not shine for us! A return trip is on the cards!!!"
Thanks for a great review.

Sorry about the Northern Lights - mention my name and we'll give you 2.5% off your next trip.

Chair Baltic Travel
"They were quick and efficient in replying to requests, together with providing good out of hours help when our flight was delayed, causing changes to the schedule."
Thanks for the great review
Glad we were there to help when the flight was delayed.
Chair Baltic Travel
"All Baltic Travel arrangements went as smooth as clockwork and Julija was extremely helpful, quick with her responses and very professional! I will use Baltic Travel services again if they have the holiday that suits us."
Thanks for your great review, Colleen. We think Julia is pretty good too!
We look forward to helping you again soon.
Renée C
Verified Buyer
"I recently booked a holiday around Scandinavia through Daina at Baltic Travel Company. It was a pleasure to deal with Daina. She was professional and met all my requests in a timely manner. We had an awesome adventure around Finland, Stockholm, Copenhagen, and Oslo and Daina organised all of the travel and accommodations that I requested of her, and all were perfect, what we wanted, central, easy to get to and from, and everything went very smoothly. She even included maps and directions when a hotel was close to the transport that we were taking so that we could either walk, taxi or take public transport."
Thanks again, Renee, for your great review. I am glad everything went so smoothly.

Baltic Travel
"Our holiday was tailored for us, and Inga could not have been more helpful. The resort was the most beautiful place I have ever been, like a tiny log village in Narnia. So much snow, a beautiful lake and stunning views. The staff were kind and helpful, even when we were accidentally late for dinner! And the food was hearty and absolutely delicious. It was a wonderful, wonderful experience."
"Fantastic travel company. Julija was very professional and ensured we got exactly what we wanted. I was very pleased with the location and lodge they suggested. I got my paper work when they said I would and it was lovely not to stress about anything- they did it all for me. Thank you!"
"exactly what we wanted" - and your review is exactly what we want.

Many thanks.

Baltic Travel
"The best short break we have ever had due in a large part to the superb organising of Baltic Travel which ensured we had all the little bits that end up making such a large difference. The peace of mind of having a friendly, efficient and very able company behind the trip also added to the enjoyment we got out of it. Will definitely use again."
Thanks, Mark, for a great review. So glad we gave you the "best short break..ever". We look forward to helping you again soon.

Chair Baltic Travel
"• The standard of accommodation was good – particularly in Riga. • We enjoyed the New Year’s Eve Gala night • The city walking tours were very good and the local guides in each city were outstanding and passionate about their cities."
Northern L
Verified Buyer
"From making an initial enquiry to our travel documents arriving in the post, Baltic Travel made the whole process from start to finish so easy and stress free. I cannot fault Inga and the team, they answered every question quickly and nothing was too much trouble for them. There was no hidden costs, everything is clear and precise from the start. The companies that they used for the trips we went on were professional, friendly and helpful, in Tromso Norway we did the Chase the Northern Lights tour and the Reindeer sledding and we have a fantastic time on both. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Baltic Travel and I will most certainly use them again. many thanks to Inga and the team."
Thanks for a great review. So glad we made your journey "so easy and stress free".
We look forward to helping you again soon.

Baltic Travel Company is rated 4.90 based on 220 reviews