Baltic Travel Company Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Baltic Travel Company

About Baltic Travel Company : Expert local knowledge for a Great Holiday in the Nordic Region, Scandinavia, The Baltic Region, Poland, Slovakia, Russia and more.
We know the territory – you’ll experience the difference.
When your holiday is created by experts who know the country inside out, your journey’s off to a flying start.

At Baltic Travel Company, we pride ourselves on our intimate knowledge of the Nordics ( Scandinavia incl. Finland, Iceland and Greenland ), the Baltic States, Poland, Slovakia, Russia and more. By combining our first-hand knowledge of your destination, and our extensive experience of the UK and global travel industry, we’re able to tailor-make the perfect holiday for you – whatever your interests, budget and location.

02082332875

info@baltictravelcompany.com

2 - 3 Hours
"We had a great self drive holiday to Estonia and Latvia, hotels were excellent and journey times between stops were well thought out. We throughly enjoyed our holiday and would have no hesitation in recommending your company to others."
Autumn A
"This is the second time I have gone on a trip to see the Northern Lights and I can rest assure you that I am more than happy with what I have gotten. A massive thank you to Lena who’s been so patient, helpful and kind with helping me organise my trips to Iceland (last year) and Finland this year!"
Patricia K
"Rave reviews! I was 100% ...and some...satisfied with my experience with the Baltic Travel Company. This summer they helped me put together a tailor made package where I travelled throughout Norway and also to Stockholm and Copenhagen. Together we were able to come up with an itinerary that worked within the time and budget restrictions. I was pleased with the accommodations. They were clean, centrally located, easily accessible, and had great breakfast options. As well, the modes of transportation were well chosen as they allowed me to see so much of the spectacular countryside. My travel agent made herself readily available, so that when, unexpectedly, the weather necessitated a change in plans during the trip, she was able to do so quickly and efficiently. I would definitely use them again, as it was evident they were very knowledgeable about the area. Thank-you!"
"We had a great Time at Nelim Wilderness lodge. The people were great, the food was fantastic and the activities were loads of Fun. Weather conditions were not as hoped, which curtailed initial activities, but the staff at Nelim made sure we got to do everything we had hoped to. We would go back again. We also had travel troubles getting there, but Julija made sure the Lodge was made aware and we were greeted at 1:30 AM upon arrival with snacks to hold us until morning. Julija at Baltic travel and everyone at Nelim made this a great trip."
"I recently embarked on a trip to Tromsø . I booked the Northern Lights Short Break package which was organised for me by Michael who was extremely helpful and was always on hand to answer any questions I had. Tromsø is a fantastic place to visit. You are always surrounded by breathtaking views and the people are friendly. I always felt completely comfortable even though I was travelling alone. I was lucky enough to witness the northern lights 3 times during my visit (including once on the plane home!) and although this trip came with a northern lights minibus tour included, I highly recommend booking an additional tour to maximise your chances (I booked the aurora safari which was an absolutely amazing experience)- I'm really glad I did this as I got to see an even better light show the second time around. There are many different types of tours to chose from and the staff at Baltic Travel are more than happy to book/organise them for you. I recommend booking with Baltic Travel if you're interested in a stress-free trip to Norway particularly if you are an inexperienced traveller like me."
"We had a great three nights in Tromso's Radission Blu. Really good hotel with excellent breakfasts included. Would recommend the Northern Lights trip and taking the cable car to the top of the mountain - great to see the colours in the sky as the sun rose at 11am. Well done to Baltic Travel for organising everything and clearly setting out the itinery and what to expect."
Many thanks for an excellent review. Our team really enjoy receiving praise like this.

David Owen Chair Baltic Travel
"Great company that organised an amazing holiday for myself. Only back from my holiday and I'm already booking another one with them."
Dear Mr. Heaney,

Many thanks for an excellent review. We love it when people enjoy an "amazing holiday".

David Owen Chair Baltic Travel
"Excellent service from Michael for our mini break to Norway.All my questions responded to promptly and professionally. Everything went as planned with no problems. Hotel in Bergen was amazing and in perfect location. Would definitely book with Baltic Travel again. Thank you for all your help."
Dear Ms. Feery,

Many thanks for your excellent review and recommendation. We love it when everything goes "as planned" and I am delighted you enjoyed your mini break and the hotel in Bergen.

Yours sincerely

David Owen Chair Baltic Travel (Tour Operator)
"Fantastic help from Inga with our visa. our trip to St.Petersburg was faultless. Our transfers were exactly as planned and without any hic cups. Hotel good, staff friendly and reception staff helpful. Restaurants on site very good. Metro close by which is cheap. One price fares, just buy tokens and off you go."
Dear Ms. Pelle,

Thank you for your excellent review. It sounds like you enjoyed trip to St. Petersburg and that always delights us. I am pleased you appreciated Inga's help.

Yours sincerely

David Owen Chair Baltic Travel (Tour Operator)
"I'm really impressed with the service. The Travel consultant Michael was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions promptly, putting my mind at easy and go on my first Holiday by myself. The Tour guides were fantastic, always making sure you are getting on the right buses and waiting for you, if you are a little late. Thank you for a great time."
Thank you, Ivette. for your excellent review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your holiday with us and that Michael was able to assist you on your first solo holiday.

David Owen Chair Baltic Travel
"A fantastic holiday. All of the arrangements worked like clockwork and we had a brilliant time. All of the tours were great and included everything we wanted to see. We will definately be booking another holiday!"
Dear Deborah,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your holiday with us and that "all of the arrangements worked like clockwork'.

David Owen Chair Baltic Travel
"Excellent tour. We were very pleasantly amazed at how good Moscow is. We were taken aback by the beauty of Red Square, the Opera House, the University and so on ---. The tour itself was very well organised and managed. Irina was one of the best tourist guides we have come across. Teddy was not too far behind. All in all – a wonderful experience. Thanks for your help in getting us there,"
Dear Mr. Fatakia,

Thank you for your excellent review. Many of our clients express their surprise at how interesting Moscow is and how beautiful its famous sights can be. I am delighted that you enjoyed your holiday with us.

Yours sincerely,

David Owen Chair Baltic Travel
"We have enjoyed several holidays arranged by Daina and all have been absolutely excellent. Whether staying at the superb Tree Hotel in Sweden (we opted for the Mirror Cube which was wonderful, giving us extensive views of the snowy forests) or, earlier in the year, enjoying the summer festivals in Latvia, both were brilliant holidays and have given us memories that will always stay with us. Everything was well arranged and well thought through and with Daina giving us some excellent recommendations."
Thanks again, Neil, for your excellent reviews. I share your view on Daina: we are very lucky to have her as our manager.

I look forward to hearing about your next adventure.

David Owen Chair Baltic Travel
"Inga at Baltic Travel arranged a fantastic holiday in North Norway for us, including Tromso and the Lafoten Islands. We saw the northern lights on our night tour of the islands with a super guide arranged by the company."
Dear Ms. Barrett,

Thank you for your excellent review and your kind words regarding Inga - we think she's rather special too. Many of our clients do not experience the Northern Lights - nature is the one element we cannot guarantee - so you were fortunate indeed.

David Owen Chair Baltic Travel
"Excellent service, very helpful, even helped a great deal with our visa applications, always quick,friendly and courteous replies, the holiday was excellent and was everything we were told it would include. The tour guides were excellent, prompt, helpful, very approachable and very knowledgeable, they even advised on best places to eat on various budgets. We would happily book with Baltic Travel again."
Dear Mr. Maynard,

Thank you for your kind review. We love to help our clients and remove as much of the inconvenience from the planning process as possible, I am delighted that you enjoyed your holiday with us and that you were pleased with the guides.

David Owen Chair Baltic Travel
"The company provided exactly the options we wanted and Inga thoughtfully arranged a sparkling wine upon our arrival in Norway to celebrate my husband’s 60 th birthday."
Many thanks for your review. Being thoughtful comes naturally to our people and we are happy that they always are.

Baltic Travel
"From my initial enquiry about a holiday to Tromso and a Northern Lights trip to eventually booking a holiday, everything was handled quickly & efficiently by Daina. She arranged the flights, hotel, taxi transfer to & from Tromso airport and the Northern Lights trip. All paperwork / tickets were delivered in plenty of time. Everything went without a hitch. The Northern Lights are a spectacular natural sight that you have to see for yourself - photos are good, but the real thing is so much better! I thoroughly recommend Baltic Travel Company."
Many thanks for your review and your recommendation. I have yet to see the Northern Lights in their full richness, but will keep trying. We love it when everything goes 'without a hitch'.

Baltic Travel
"We had very specific holiday requirements (scenic and good for photography, enough to keep us busy, in Scandinavia, but also pregnancy friendly!) and Baltic Travel was the only travel company able to put together a suitable itinerary. Daina was very enthusiastic and helpful, and made sure any hiccups / issues were preemptively dealt with. Highly recommend."
Many thanks for your review. We specialise in satisfying 'specific holiday requirements' and I am pleased that we were able to meet your requests. I am glad that Daina was able to deal with hiccups and issues and thank you for your recommendation.

Baltic Travel (Tour Operator) Limited
"We enjoyd our holiday in the Faroe Islands that Daina organized and the Holiday Home was great! There were actually 4 sets of twin beds so we each had own bedroom which was nice. The walk to town was less than 10 minutes and sometimes Tora Tours dropped us at the SMS mall which was literally next door to the house. Having a kitchen was really nice and there are multiple sofas for relaxing and a beautiful back yard. There was only one full bath and one half bath so more than 4-6 people could be difficult for showering. The Tora Tours were very nice. Thanks again for making the arrangements."
Thank you for your review. The Faroe Islands are among my favourite places and I enjoyed both my trips there. Glad you did too!

davidgwynnowen@baltictravelcompany.com
"Baltic travel offer excellent service from beginning to end! The Baltic Classic Tour was fantastic, small group and local guides who are able to entertain and inform. This is my second booking with Baltic Travel I would recommend to everyone! Nothing is to much trouble for the staff especially Julija. If you are looking for small groups, informed guides then look no further!"
What a great review. We think a lot of our people and it is wonderful when our clients agree.

Many thanks

davidgwynnowen@baltictravelcompany.com
"They made all the arrangements for us and they worked out very well. I asked Daina many questions and she replied quickly and accurately. If I go back to this region I will definately use them again. John Weinstock"
Many thanks for your excellent review. Daina looks after people every day and it is always heartening when our clients agree how well she does it.

davidgwynnowen@baltictravelcompany.com
"Very well accomodated tour, I gave them the date I want and where I want to go and they gave me an awesome time! I had no problems about anything, all information given to me were all precise. I’m glad I chose this travel company and will definitely recommend it!"
Thanks for your review. I love when clients have an 'awesome time' and when we deliver 'no problems'.

davidgwynnowen@baltictravelcompany.com
"My husband and I both thoroughly enjoyed our recent Highlights of Poland trip. Baltic Travel were very efficient in responding to emails, meeting our requirements and answering queries. The Vamoos Ap was excellent giving us our full itinerary, travel documents, maps and weather forecast for each destination on the tour. Taxi transfers to and from airports in both Warsaw and Krakow were punctual and comfortable. All the hotels were well situated within easy walking to town centres and restaurants. There is quite a bit of travelling across country but there were sufficient stops at roadside cafes to stretch your legs. I would not hesitate in using Baltic Travel Company again mainly because of the prompt and excellent professional and friendly communication I experienced. Special thanks to Mike Wood our travel consultant who dealt with our booking."
Thank you for your review of the Highlights of Poland trip. I am a great fan of Krakow and I am pleased that Vamoos was useful. We think Michael does a great job, but it is always great when a client agrees.

Baltic Travel Company is rated 4.91 based on 294 reviews