MBC Promotions Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MBC Promotions Ltd

About MBC Promotions Ltd: Specialist suppliers of metal and cloth badges, keyrings, medals, labels etc.
Scout and Guide products at www.neckersandbadges.com
Promotional merchandise at epik.co.uk

sales@badges.org.uk

Unit 4-5 Silver End Business Park, Brettell Lane, Brierley Hill, DY5 3LG

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
David Waugh
"I approached MBC to produce a lapel badge that replicates my old army regiments(unofficial)logo. I was dealt with & had the design approved in no time at all. They have been sent out to old comrades & we are all very impressed with the authenticity & quality of the finished product. Highly recommended!"
Mike Woodfield
"We've ordered literally hundreds of custom badges for our Archery Club from MBC over the years and they have never failed to impressive. The latest order was completed pretty quickly, faster than the predicted date. The quality of the badges are always excellent and the feedback from the club members as a whole to the badges is always 100& positive. Highly recommended. posted on behalf of Castle Bowmen Archery Club, Cardiff, Wales"
Caroline Gould
"Extremely helpful and friendly to deal with. Can’t fault them 😊"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"This is the first time we have used MBC but certainly not the last! I am really pleased with the quality of the badges and they are excellent value for money, coming in cheaper and better quality than our last supplier. The team were very helpful with our design, helping me 'tweak it' without complaint. I can certainly recommend MBC."
"First time Lichfield District have used this company. I found them to be very helpful and professional in their customer management. The product was delivered within schedule, budget and was of good quality. We will have no hesitation in using them again"
"This was a re-order because the first consignment sold out within weeks. All went well with the order and delivery. Very satisfied with your services, thank you."
"Totally proffesional and reccomended yo mant"
"The service I received was first class and the goods were delivered on time What more could a customer ask."
"Very good value for money and really good and fast support, would recommend!"
"Brilliant service, great badges, thrilled with them thanks"
"Easy to place order, kept updated on progress. Badges good quality. Would recommend. Thank you."
"The design process is very quick. Cost efficient products with prompt delivery"
"Excellent company , great service and a superb quality product time after time for our Scout Group."
"The staff I deal with are excellent and the service also excellent - thank you"
"really quick response to enquiry, good price and lovely artwork turning my cut and paste mash up into something really attractive. Timely delivery of badges, really couldnt fault your service."
"Brilliant service. Thank you. Even had our previous order on record to match."
"We have used them several times over the last few years and have had no problems and good service."
"Great service, great work"
"For the fourth year RunWisborough have bought our medals from MBC. Once again the process was simple and they arrived ahead of time. Great service - thank you."
"Really crisp writing, very pleased, quick to create and post recommend to all"
"Absolutely fantastic, from the image at the start to the badges delivered I can’t praise you enough, Excellent customer service Who kept me informed From start to find ,thank you 100%"
"Excellent service"