MBC Badge Company Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MBC Badge Company

About MBC Badge Company: Specialist suppliers of metal and cloth badges, keyrings, medals, labels etc. Scout and Guide products at www.neckersandbadges.com

sales@badges.org.uk

Unit 4-5 Silver End Business Park, Brettell Lane, Brierley Hill, DY5 3LG

Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality and service. Provided very nice artwork"
Lee Richardson
Lee Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful from initial enquiry right through to finish. Very patient and gave advice every step of the way."
Louise Reynolds
Louise Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"The service was pretty good, everyone I dealt with was very responsive. There was a slight delay on delivery but I was kept up to date. The only fault is that the A on the English badges is slightly skew and not the same size as the other characters so this is a slight issue."
"We needed our badges quickly and MBC were able to deliver earlier than promised - very happy - Always helpful and efficient service. Thank you MBC!"
Jean Whetham
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with quality of badge and ease of having it produced. When you said the date it would be ready I expected that to be the delivery date not the dispatch date so that caused me problems"
"Your service from Logo Design and advice on right product and delivery time 100% . Thank you again and I will recommend MBC Badge Company to other Charities and Clubs Best Regards Jim Irwin"
"Plesant and helpful"
Claire Flowers
Verified Buyer
"Good company, value for money and great service."
"Since we started using MBC Badge Company, we have been very happy with your service which is reliable, accurate and fast. It is a pleasure working with you, and we are very thankful to have found you (compared with previous experiences of badge companies). Thank you for all your help."
Yvonne Colman
Verified Buyer
"Always good service and quality goods"
Chris Dunn
Verified Buyer
"all sorted very quickly thank you"
"Excellent service"
"Good response rate through emails, happy to answer questions and didn’t have any problems when I changed the order, delivery was quick and I’m pleased with the product."
"A very good and complete service with helpful friendly people. Thank you."
Lawrence Greaves
Verified Buyer
"I supplied some original artwork to MBC which was finessed by them and sent back to me with their recommendations within a week. We were in regular contact via e-mail, I made some changes to suit what I was looking for as an overall design and I felt that my order was being dealt with professionally and the advice was offered free of charge to achieve my overall design intent"
Rachel Dove
Verified Buyer
"We ordered badges for our guiding trip to Croatia. We provided an initial drawing created by the girls and MBC converted it into a beautiful badge design in a very quick time. The delivery arrived promptly and the quality of the badges is fantastic!"
Chris Lindley
Verified Buyer
"I have always found the Company to be very efficient and professional when placing an order and the service is always good.Your staff are very friendly."
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality and service. Provided very nice artwork"
"Very helpful even when I kept changing my mind! Nice badges, really good developement and shipping speed!"
"I have used MBC before so this says it all."
Gwyn Evans
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service with prompt replies Thank you"
Lynn Eunson
Verified Buyer
"Badges are produced promptly. Posted out in a timely fashion"
Sally Dring
Verified Buyer
"I needed to place a bespoke order for 1000 pin badges which I wanted in just under a month. MBC were extremely helpful and got them to me exactly on time, even though there was a delay, outside their control, with shipping. The badges are beautiful and I wouldn't hesitate to use MBC Badge Company again."
MBC Badge Company is rated 4.83 based on 378 reviews