MBC Badge Company Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MBC Badge Company

About MBC Badge Company: Specialist suppliers of metal and cloth badges, keyrings, medals, labels etc. Scout and Guide products at www.neckersandbadges.com

sales@badges.org.uk

Unit 4-5 Silver End Business Park, Brettell Lane, Brierley Hill, DY5 3LG

Clare Langley
"Absolutely over the moon with our badges. An example of our badge was with me within 24 hours of my sketch, communication was fantastic throughout, and the finished product is amazing. Thank you 😁"
Mark Heaney
"Excellent work and communication, from initial query and design through to production of badge."
Allison Hopkins
"Fabulous service from Lesley. From my initial enquiry that was promptly answered to draft artwork that was happily tweaked until the final design. A sample arrived within a few days, and our large order placed soon after. Currently waiting for that to arrive but no doubt it will be a speedy service again. Thank you"
"The quality of the stock badges is very good and the service very prompt. I await the arrival of my custom design neckers, which I am sure will be of the same high standard."
"Excellent, professional service!!"
"Quick and efficient service"
"Really happy with our order. It was set up and done quickly, delivered on time, marginally cheaper then our previous supplier and also better as there was no glue on the back of the badges which means that they will not damaged shirts that are ironed. Thanks :)"
"Lovely well-made badges using our own design, and delivered wonderfully in time. Thank you so much for your great service and great product."
"Excellent service throughout"
"Good fast delivery at a reasonable price."
"Great service and excellent value. Would definitely recommend to fellow scouts"
"Great service, staff contacted me and let me know that my order for neckers was slightly different colours from my order a few years ago and was this correct which allowed me to update my order. Good quality neckers and all neatly finished."
"Easy to order, Good Communications thro' the process and Great Value."
"Excellent service, very prompt response to our request, efficient updates and goods delivered exactly as promised"
"Great service as always, fantastic quality and price."
"The service and the product provided was exceptional, I will be using and recommending you in future"
"MBC Badge Company are brilliant, excellent service from start to finish"
"Helpful, supportive and efficient with their deliveries. A really great company to work with."
"Superb, really helpful, efficient and product is wonderful."
"These were sample brooches. I shall be placing my order shortly. Very good and helpful service to date"
"Excellent quality and very good at keeping to the times specified for delivery. Will defiantly use again in the future."
"Brilliant, ordered and delivered within days."
"Very good service, prompt attention and did their best to delivery quickly."
MBC Badge Company is rated 4.86 based on 624 reviews