MBC Promotions Ltd Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
Read MBC Promotions Ltd Reviews

About MBC Promotions Ltd:

Specialist suppliers of metal and cloth badges, keyrings, medals, labels etc.
Scout and Guide products at www.neckersandbadges.com
Promotional merchandise at epik.co.uk

sales@badges.org.uk

Unit 4-5 Silver End Business Park, Brettell Lane, Brierley Hill, DY5 3LG

First time I have used MBC and was fully satisfied with the service I received.
like the way we can see neckers adding different styles and colours before ordering on the website. kept informed throughout process, good value for money
Excellent service, good quality and cheaper than alternative company we have used in the past. Highly recommend.
Very efficient service.
Great customer service. The order arrived before the due date.
This was a repeat, repeat order for lapel pins, dating back several years. Service from enquiry, to confirmation to receipt of order was so speedy and simple. Highly recommended and thank you all.
I was very pleased with the service I received from MBC when ordering badges for our Housepoint winners. The whole process from initial enquiry to delivery was faultless. I will definitely be ordering from you again.
Great product, and very pleasant and helpful to deal with.
MBC have supplied event badges and Group neckers with our Group Badge embroidered on the point. The reception has always been friendly and efficient. The final products have always been of a high standard and delivered in good time. I would strongly recommend them.
Always very helpful and very swift with deliveries
Prompt quote, and dealt with an amendment quickly and efficiently.
Excellent communication, very helpful at all stages and fast service with a great product.
Always prompt, polite and helpful. Really good supplier.
Very quick responses and very quick delivery. Always reliable.
Good customer services and very helpful staffs
Excellent service and could not have been more helpful with the set up of my order. I will definitely use MBC again. Thank you for a brilliant service
Excellent service from Sarah. Very tight lead time was achieved and communication throughout was exemplary. Thank you!
We are really pleased with the quality of the neckers we receive. The last order came in just 4 weeks and the embroidery on the back of the scarf is excellent. Ordering is easy and quick and we appreciate not having to pay until the goods arrive!
Its the first time that I have use MBC badges - I was very pleased with the customer service, all emails were replied to quickly and the badge they produced for me was exactly what I wanted.
Incredible service from placing order to delivery. Always kept informed great value for money and would recommend to other scout groups
MBC Promotions Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 1,574 reviews