MBC Promotions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend MBC Promotions Ltd
2 - 3 Hours
Read MBC Promotions Ltd Reviews

About MBC Promotions Ltd:

Specialist suppliers of metal and cloth badges, keyrings, medals, labels etc.
Scout and Guide products at www.neckersandbadges.com
Promotional merchandise at epik.co.uk

MBC Promotions Ltd 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Zoe Parker
MBC Promotions Ltd 5 star review on 17th November 2020
Lara Small
The quality of the badges is stunning, the detail is unbelievable.
The people at the company were friendly , helpful and couldnt do enough for me , even when i changed my mind several times. Nothing was too much trouble.
My orders were speedy and actually came earlier than predicted which was a nice suprise!
I would , and already have , recommended them to others.
MBC are spot on.
MBC Promotions Ltd 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
MBC Badge Company continues to supply all of our staff photo ID badges promptly and to a good standard. The level of service remains just as good despite the pandemic, and we are very grateful.
Brilliant service from design to delivery.
Very easy, great communication, no issues at all!!
Great support and product
Hi,

Quality looks great.

I do have an issue with the adhesive. I won’t work on my organic T-shirt’s - they are 100 Cotton.

Why is that happening?
Good supplier. Fast response. Good communications.
Friendly and efficient service. Extremely pleased with design and production of the badge.
MBC Promotions Ltd 5 star review on 12th January 2021
It took me a while to find a co, but I am glad I chose MBC. Due to the nature of the intricate design I was advised to go with woven badges (not embroidered) and despite a long old wait for them to arrive, the badges look excellent - just like my orginal design. I'm thoroughly pleased with how these have come out. Highly recommended.
Good communication from your staff and easy to get changes done!
Very pleased with the result good communication easy process thank you very much
GREAT SERVICE AND DELIVERY
I have nothing but good things to say about my badge order. From initial design ideas, through to design development, payment and eventual dispatch of my order, communication with MBC was easy, polite and helpful. As for the badges themselves, I could not be happier and would not hesitate to order from them again.
Great. Communication was super as was the ability to change a few things at the latest minute. I gave them my idea for a badge and they were able to turn this into a fantastic looking badge which arrived super faster (even thought the Christmas holiday got in the way). Will be back for future custom badges. Thanks. Gareth
We love the badges and love working with MBC !
There was a small issue - but their expert team were so quick and efficient and sorting I can’t fault.
Can’t wait to work with them again.
Great service and quality products.
I have never used the company before. They were very efficient, the price of the neckers was good- a lot cheaper than another company, there communication was good and received the neckers early ( I had requested a date due to investing beavers on a certain date). Quality of product is good and would recommend them to anyone.
MBC Promotions Ltd 5 star review on 11th January 2021
We are most gratefull. Look how handsome we look with you badge.
MBC Promotions Ltd 5 star review on 19th December 2020
Very helpful staff, always ready to go for that extra mile and excellent quality products.
we ordered custom scarfs, it was easy to create our design.
production and shipping were as advertised. (shipped to the Netherlands)
MBC sent e-mail updates about production and shipping.
at firs the product felt like a synthetic fabric.
and after a machine wash it feels more as cotton.

stitches, seams and pressings are straight and clean!

we are definitely happy with the final result.
Our repeat order for a slightly modified batch of scout neckers was dealt with in a very helpful and efficient way. The finished goods were delivered promptly and within the expected time period. Would have no hesitation in recommending MBC to other scout groups.
MBC Promotions Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 1,980 reviews