MBC Promotions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend MBC Promotions Ltd
2 - 3 Hours
Read MBC Promotions Ltd Reviews

About MBC Promotions Ltd:

Specialist suppliers of metal and cloth badges, keyrings, medals, labels etc.
Scout and Guide products at www.neckersandbadges.com
Promotional merchandise at epik.co.uk

MBC Promotions Ltd 5 star review on 17th March 2021
Alison Priest
MBC Promotions Ltd 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Colin Swinton
Very impressed with the quick delivery of our bespoke neckies especially in the middle of a pandemic.
Great service, communication and price.
Very professional, good value and good quality
Fantastic service and products received. Have been in contact for the last two years with Sian, trying to organise our trolley token Wedding Favours around the Covid19 situation.

Sian was really helpful and amended the details required on the tokens accordingly and helped to ensure the correct colours were selected to match our colour scheme.

The tokens are really good quality and all perfectly produced. We are over the moon with them. 10+ out of 10 and highly recommended. Make fantastic but practical Personalised Wedding Favours !!! :)
MBC Promotions Ltd 5 star review on 6th April 2021 MBC Promotions Ltd 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Very good quality Neckers, thank you.
Excellent service and delivery times. Would highly recommend.
Excellent to deal with, great prices 👍
MBC Promotions Ltd 5 star review on 5th April 2021
We are very pleased with the badges you have produced for Greater London SW Bake-Off Competition. They are just what we wanted and were delivered on time and at a very reasonable price. Thank you.
Excellent communication. The lead time was quite long but that didn’t matter to me.
MBC Promotions Ltd 5 star review on 5th April 2021
amazing service, extremely quick to respond and deliver bespoke goods. We will definitely use you again
Excellent, polite and informed conversations. Very efficient. Thank you.
Goods received and of excellent quality as per usual.
From start to finish the service was great! Easy, friendly and efficient. They interpreted the artists drawing perfectly and were really patient with me as my indecisiveness kicked in a few times. The final product looked great!! And was delivered early. First class service and product. I would have no hesitation recommending them.
A very good and quick service. We are very pleased with the choice we made for MBC.
From a vague description to the finished product a professional, swift and helpful service at a very reasonable price. I will be back for more!
We are a long standing customer of MBC and they have never let us down the quality of the product is very good and the people are very professional
Good quality always been satisfied with my purchases
Excellent service and extremely friendly and helpful.
From the initial chat regarding what I was wanting these guys were great. Then receiving my parcel I was amazed at the quality. I will certainly be back for more!
MBC Promotions Ltd 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Ordered 250 lapel badges for our running club. Very happy with the quality, delivery and service from MBC
Staff are polite and courteous and the orders are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner.
MBC Promotions Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 2,025 reviews