MBC Badge Company Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MBC Badge Company

About MBC Badge Company: Specialist suppliers of metal and cloth badges, keyrings, medals, labels etc. Scout and Guide products at www.neckersandbadges.com

sales@badges.org.uk

Unit 4-5 Silver End Business Park, Brettell Lane, Brierley Hill, DY5 3LG

David Love
"Very happy with our neckie order for WSJ 2019 UK unit 89. Efficient service from start to delivery."
Kayleigh Young
"Sian had been lovely to work with and the graphics artists are absolutely spot-on! My design didn't need any tweaking and it was all smooth transactions/delivery. Incredibly happy with my products, this is the second time I've ordered and I intend to do so again! Can't recommend them enough!"
Lee Davis
"Every year without fail MBC provide a fast, high quality service which, more importantly to me is also friendly and approachable - no matter on the size of the order or how experienced you are at designing an end product; the team will get you you there. I cannot recommend them highly enough."
"Execellent service and history data Thank you"
"Brilliant and friendly service from start to finish. My order was processed in the time frame promised and the pins looked amazing."
"MBC can accommodate the colours of our unit neckers and we are happy to order through you. My only suggestion is that the timeframes for these to be delivered could be a bit clearer. Perhaps a pop up box when moving into the basket area to advise of an estimate date for dispatch. Thanks"
"Quality product; great service/communications."
"It would have been a very good review, if only for the longer than expected lead time. An issue beyond the control of the company delayed my order by a number of weeks. Quality is top notch as always."
"Very helpful from start to finish, they even tell you when your order is getting shipped."
"The product is first class, delivery was on time but more importantly they are great people to deal with. If you are considering using them, don't hesitate, just get on and do it. You won't regret it."
"Design team is amazing. You got our design spot on which made our badge look great. Production team are brilliant. You gave us a badge that everyone will love. The turnaround time was fast and the badges were reasonably prices too. I will definitely recommend you to all my guiding friends and use you again in the future. Thank you."
"The design etc. is very easy and badges are good. However disappointed this year as attachment pins are falling off"
"New customer so needed to identify the correct MBC colours that matched our neckers. Sent a useful swatch and were able to place our order knowing that we had it right. This was not the case with a previous supplier where we ended up with 24 useless neckers. Since then placing repeat orders with MBC takes seconds as we are set up on their database. Further prices are competitive and turnaround time is good."
"I have ordered neckers three or four times from MBC, always had good service, good quality neckers at a fair price. As they are custom made, they do take a couple of weeks to be delivered so you have to plan ahead. Dave Gill - 1st Nailsworth & Forest Green Scouts."
"Excellent customer service and very quick turnaround. A pleasure to work with and great quality products."
"I am very impressed with our badges and the service that we received."
"Great! We are happy to work with MBC Badge :)"
"Good service, Great quality. I couldn't be happier with my badges. Thank you."
"Excellent service, good quality neckers delivered on time at a very reasonable price."
"Since first contact we have found a professional and helpful service for all of our needs for neckers & badges for our support to District level scouting."
"Efficient service and friendly staff."
"Very efficient service"
"As a Girlguiding Norfolk PRA I have used MBC Badges a number of times over the years for our woven badge requirements and have always been very pleased with the service. I would recommend them to anyone."
MBC Badge Company is rated 4.86 based on 747 reviews