MBC Promotions Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MBC Promotions Ltd

About MBC Promotions Ltd: Specialist suppliers of metal and cloth badges, keyrings, medals, labels etc.
Scout and Guide products at www.neckersandbadges.com
Promotional merchandise at epik.co.uk

sales@badges.org.uk

Unit 4-5 Silver End Business Park, Brettell Lane, Brierley Hill, DY5 3LG

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
Martin Buchan
"Very quick service and fast turnover. Happy to accept a change in.my order . The scarf colours weren't exactly what I wanted, but close."
Penny Congdon
"MBC are great at taking children's badge designs and creating a badge that looks like their design but professional, clear, stunning and a badge any young person or Leader would be proud to wear or put on their camp blanket!!"
"Happy to help with design if needed Kept design so I could easily reorder 3 years later Prompt delivery"
"Second year of placing an order with MBC, trouble free service, great to work with.. See you all next year.."
Posted 42 minutes ago
"Was able to reorder based on my previous order, so it was very simple."
"I have used MBC badges on more than one occasion in the past, the service is great I just send a rough sketch and the size and they do a design of the badge for me to check I'm happy and confirm they usually dispatch the order within 4 week design and delivery all included in the price the quality of the badge is excellent"
"Excellent and efficient service. Badges look great and arrived in the agreed timeframe. Recommended service :-)"
"Fantastic service."
"Quality of the product is good and staff very friendly but the last order took almost 3 weeks to arrive."
"Helpful, efficient, great company"
"Very accommodating and helpful. Would recommend their services."
"Whenever I’ve contacted the MBC Badge Company I have always found the staff to be very helpful and knowledgable about their ranges and prices. To date all the orders I’ve placed have been delivered before their due date. Excellent service!"
"Badges came as per order"
"Excellent Service and Quality - will definitely use again"
"I am very impressed with the customer service. Listening and reacting as needed. The end result is exactly as envisaged and even more. and we shall be proud to wear our new badges on our uniform for our anniversary year. A pleasant and efficient experience from beginning to end. Thank you."
"Excellent service, arrived when needed and matched the ones we ordered last year."
"Great CS and product of very good quality"
"Neckies are fine, they are as ordered and arrived within stated deadline. Problem was that the account details used were not as stated and possibly confused with another order / account."
"I was very pleased wih the badges and the ease with how I could order"
"MBC deliver what is promised in product, service, support and delivery *"
"Service was friendly and helpful, and delivery arrived when I requested. The cloth badges I ordered were exactly as required."
"This company is quick to respond to enquiries and emails. They are friendly, polite, patient and professional."
MBC Promotions Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 1,423 reviews