MBC Promotions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend MBC Promotions Ltd
2 - 3 Hours
Read MBC Promotions Ltd Reviews

About MBC Promotions Ltd:

Specialist suppliers of metal and cloth badges, keyrings, medals, labels etc.
Scout and Guide products at www.neckersandbadges.com
Promotional merchandise at epik.co.uk

Suzanne Gale
MBC Promotions Ltd 5 star review on 31st March 2020
Suzanne Gale
More Photos & Videos
Only acceptable because you had to cope with Chinese New Year, Virus and then your dispatch department were busy catching up.
Helpful service received at point of order. I was taking over ordering from a previous leader and i didn't have the full details but made a 'guess' when ordering online A member of the staff at MBC called me back to let me know I was not ordering the same as before, and was able to advise me so that I got the exact colour match. Great service!
Delivery was significantly delayed due to Covid-19 (the scarves are actually made in China) but I was kept advised of the position.
Once the order did arrive, eventually, the scarves and the colours look good.
We were disappointed with the colour.
While we've had very good service from MBC in the past with ordering our neckers from them, this time the neckers were made incorrectly, with navy blue being used in the main part of our necker, rather than royal blue. We discovered the error upon receipt of the neckers. However, once we pointed out the error, MBC was quick to respond and to get the neckers remade, which we much appreciate.
Quality of the product is good and staff very friendly but the last order took almost 3 weeks to arrive.
I have been very happy with my previous orders, and have not hesitated to recommend you to other guiding groups. The standard of this batch of badges was not up to the usual excellent quality, with several badges missing details and not being of sufficient standard to sell on for our charity fundraising. Admittedly this was before Christmas, so am not expecting any recompense, but in trawling through emails, spotted this feedback form and thought I'd be wrong to scroll on by. I will be looking to order badges for this year's fundraiser, so would be interested to know whether the same supplier will be used this time. It would affect my likelihood of ordering from MBC, which would not be a decision I would make lightly. Kind regards, Helen Smethurst
The items took ages to arrive - appreciate Chinese New Year was in this time scale but was still a long time...
Neckerchiefs though are great and were very reasonably priced.
We ordered our neckers in January but didn’t receive them until the middle of march. Quality is ok, they are the colour we wanted with the correct border. Next time we order we will make sure it is well in advance of needing them.
Hi Emma. We are sorry it took longer than expected to receive your order. The lead time in normal circumstances is 3-4 weeks but because of the the time of year the order was placed there were delays to your order. Over the Chinese New Year period our factory closes for up to 3 weeks. This is advised on the website and in the order acknowledgements we send out at the time.
The order process was very quick and simple. However, the delivery service was not good from UPS as they did not bother to locate the correct address. It took three goes for the delivery of badges to arrive.
Great company, but let down this time in times of timing.
Very happy with the badges, but delivery too slow. Chinese New year is predictable, I don't think it's good enough the warehouse entirely closes.
Order delivery very slow although they take payment very quickly
Good product. 6 weeks from order to delivery and no notification of incoming delivery.
Thank you for taking the time to review your order, we were really pleased to hear that your neckers were well received! We are super proud of MBC's reputation for outstanding customer service and wanted to investigate your concerns a little further. We can see that your order was placed and paid for on 20th November and despatched on 20th December. An order acknowledgement was sent by email with an expected delivery date on 28th November and the date we advised was 21st December, which we did meet. We also sent a UPS delivery note with a tracking number by email and SMS/text message when they were despatched on the 20th December. It is very strange that you did not receive any of this correspondence as we do make every effort to keep customers updated throughout the process.
Part order was shipped in error and immediately rectified once delivery checked and MBC contacted. Better customer service than most
Delivery takes a log time as I understand badges are made in China. Also, the quality of the last batch was poor, with a lot of badges being unable to be opened.
our staff find the badges to be a little big and also the printing wears off after a while
The badges arrived on the required time.
The 50 antique bronze were as ordered, but the 150 antique gold badges were not 'antiqued' as requested, most annoying. We are having to darken them ,wire wool them then spray with a clear lacquer . Not very clever...is it?
I have asked several times already to mention your currency and IBAN no. on your invoices. Up until know I have never recieved any feedback or action on this. I am really getting fed up with this as the currency is a legal requirement on invoices.
Ordered custom Neckers on the 8th May but didn’t arrive until 5th July, due to issues with fabrics at the manufacturers, some 8 weeks later when quoted delivery on website is 3-4 weeks. Took me to follow up on the 1st June to be told problems existed and they would get back to me, and then I followed up again on the 12 June to be told 15-18 June for dispatch. Not hearing anything more I followed up again on the 20 June to be told not they expected dispatch from them by 5th July. Surely in the first 4 weeks it would have been clear there were issues and good customer service would be to communicate this to the customer to set expectations. Whilst the quality of the product when it arrived was fab! I have dropped two stars due to the poor customer experience.
Hi Adrian. Thank you for your review. We apologise for both the delayed delivery and the communication. While the problem with one of the colours in your necker design was unprecedented and out of our control, we should have communicated this better to you and we are sorry this was not good enough on this occasion. As a gesture of goodwill, we'll send you an email with a discount voucher code for a future order - if you do choose to take us up on the offer we will endeavour to get those extra 2 stars! ^Tom
Great badges and very helpful during design process-just let themselves down with manufacturing times
the company themselves are very good, courteous, helpful etc. shame the goods were not up to scratch
MBC Promotions Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 1,794 reviews