Baby Nails Reviews

of reviewers recommend Baby Nails
Read Baby Nails  Reviews

Tell us how Baby Nails made you happy
Thought this was a really good idea but having used it, it's okay but I wouldn't rave about it!
Purchased as a gift for a friend who is due to give birth this month. Saw it as an ad on Facebook, read the information on the website, and based on that decided to purchase it.
Great product!
Excellent
Bought Baby Nails for my new grandchild and I can't wait for daughter to test them. Thank you 😊
Excellent product. Simple and easy to use on my newborn
They do the job
Haven't used them yet as baby is only 1lb 15 oz and 13 weeks early on special care. But they are here ready fow when he comes home in April.
Brilliant, very easy to use and does the job!!
I bought these for my Granddaughter (our first great grandchild (can't wait)) as I have never seen anything like these before, wish they had been around when I had my children what a brilliant idea, hope they are as good as your excellent customer services.
Baby not due until June so not used yet but swift delivery
Love baby nails! I used them with my first baby then when my second baby came I will only us baby nails on my babies
Bought this for my new granddaughter. No more worrying about nail cutting! Wish this was invented when I had my two boys.
This was purchased for my niece who has recently had her 1st baby, i think its a genius idea but because of the covid situation she wont receive it untill the weekend but i will certainly let you know the verdict when she lets me know.
Easy to use, just need to get the baby used to it!
I was so scared to cut my baby’s nails so when this brand came up on Instagram I thought I’d try it. Now that I’ve used them, I would recommend! They are nice and soft and won’t hurt your baby and easy to use, I’m going to buy another back as a baby shower present!
I found this product so easy and quick to use. Very gentle on my daughters nails.
Keeps nails nice and tidy and keeps away all sharp edges.
Bought for my daughters new baby and she loves it many thanks
I don’t feel this product was as good as the reviews. The pads don’t stick on the thumb piece properly and the pads don’t file my babies nails. It is well packaged and delivery was prompt.
A great idea, works really well. Bought them for my daughter to use on our newborn grandsons little sharp nails
Baby Nails is rated 4.74 based on 882 reviews