Baby Nails Reviews

of reviewers recommend Baby Nails
Read Baby Nails  Reviews

Tell us how Baby Nails made you happy
Excellent product! So much easier to use then clippers or scissors
After going through that terrifying moment of cutting my newborns nails, and many attempts and lots of tears from us both I came across this genius solution. The service throughout start to end was brilliant. Quick delivery. And so easy to use. No more tears from either of us and no longer dread when her little nails are getting too long. Thank you so much for creating the simple but great tool, feel this is something every mum should have.
Excellent product and brilliant customer service. Would totally recommend
So easy to use
My son was constantly scratching his face and scalp no matter how often he had his nails cut. Using the thumble has been a godsend! He has 90% less scratches and he sits and has his nails done with ease. Thank you!!!
The thumble is a great product, fantastic idea. I do find it takes a bit time but is so much safer to use than scissors with wriggley babies.
Thought this was a really good idea but having used it, it's okay but I wouldn't rave about it!
Purchased as a gift for a friend who is due to give birth this month. Saw it as an ad on Facebook, read the information on the website, and based on that decided to purchase it.
Great product!
Excellent
Bought Baby Nails for my new grandchild and I can't wait for daughter to test them. Thank you 😊
Excellent product. Simple and easy to use on my newborn
They do the job
Haven't used them yet as baby is only 1lb 15 oz and 13 weeks early on special care. But they are here ready fow when he comes home in April.
Brilliant, very easy to use and does the job!!
I bought these for my Granddaughter (our first great grandchild (can't wait)) as I have never seen anything like these before, wish they had been around when I had my children what a brilliant idea, hope they are as good as your excellent customer services.
Baby not due until June so not used yet but swift delivery
Love baby nails! I used them with my first baby then when my second baby came I will only us baby nails on my babies
Bought this for my new granddaughter. No more worrying about nail cutting! Wish this was invented when I had my two boys.
This was purchased for my niece who has recently had her 1st baby, i think its a genius idea but because of the covid situation she wont receive it untill the weekend but i will certainly let you know the verdict when she lets me know.
Baby Nails is rated 4.74 based on 888 reviews