Baby Nails Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Baby Nails
Emma Wagstaff
Verified Buyer
"Worked exactly how it said it would"
Lorraine Perry
Verified Buyer
"Really effective and easy way of keeping small nails trimmed."
"Great service, super fast deliery!"
"Fast and quick delivery. Will be recommending to friends and family. Great service. Thank you very much"
Miss Katie Smith
Verified Buyer
"I love it! It works lovely and I’m not scared to cut my babies nails anymore"
"They haveant been used yet but they look like a good product , they are for my sons first child."
"These are really handy! Not awkward to use on small babies like nail clippers. Very safe item to use."
"Bought as a gift for my friend with twins. She was delighted, so was I though as they were a good price and delivery was extremely fast and free. You can't ask for more than that!."
"We are delighted with the baby nail file, it is so easy and convenient to use. My husband and I no longer dread trimming our daughters nails!"
Laura Peard
Verified Buyer
"This is such an amazing product. I was too scared to cut or bite off my newborns little nails when they became longer, jagged and scratchy so I just covered them up with mits all the time which she hated. Baby Nails is so safe, and easy to use while she's snoozing. Her nails are now smooth and she's much happier her hands are out in the air! It's one of the best baby buys I've made, thank you."
Stacy Furlong
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely brilliant idea, my 7 week old baby never moved once, unlike when we have used baby nail clippers in the past. I only wish this was invented when I had my first two children. Great product, highly recommend"
"Excellent product. Fast delivery. Highly recommend."
Joan Parkes
Verified Buyer
"I've bought it for a gift for my new baby great grandson and I'm sure his mummy will find it very useful , I like it thankyou I may order another one for another great grandchild due in a few months x"
Scarlett Burrow
Verified Buyer
"Lovely item :) with super fast delivery. I loved the spin machine at the start to give you a chance of winning discount off items. Thank you for my baby product. Will definitely recommend to all friends and family and buy from you in the future."
"Stress free when filing baby's nails quick and easy to use."
"Easy to use"
Craig Millward
Verified Buyer
"Brill such a great idea so easy to use x"
"Made sorting my 3 month old daughters nails quick and easy."
Gabrielle Gokool
Verified Buyer
"Great service and easy to order!I will be sharing the nails file in use when she arrives!Xx"
"A safe and easy way of keeping tiny nails in tip top condition!"
Baby Nails is rated 4.74 based on 117 reviews