Baby Nails Reviews

6AM

customerservice@baby-nails.co.uk

Tell us how Baby Nails made you happy

"I love it, thank you"
Are you Baby Nails ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"It is very good but would be better it the thimble came in different sizes, I have quite small thumbs so it slips"
"Very easy to use and stress free when it comes to trimming my baby’s nails."
"Love this product. As a new mum of a premature baby I was extremely reluctant to use any scissors or clippers for my baby's nails, this is the perfect solution :)"
"Great concept and a very easy to use product!"
"Brilliant product and works amazingly on my 2 week olds finger and toe nails. Love the product and would recommend."
"Does the job, just a shame my little boy is such a wriggler it takes a while to get through both hands!"
"Amazing product. A must-have for new parents."
"They are really good"
"So easy to use, even while baby is asleep!"
"Such a great idea, so easy to use"
"The best way to keep my baby girls nails short and no risk of injury like you can with scissors"
"Easy to use, doesn't disturb my little one when she's sleeping"
"Love it.thank you"
"Perfect for a baby who doesn’t still for very long. I do not have to worry about hurting my baby if she moves. The files leave less sharp edges when nails grow meaning less scratch marks."
"So much easier than using a nail clipper!"
"I love this product! I was so scared of hurting my baby when cutting his nails so this product is so reassuring that I could stop him scratching himself."
"The quality of the product is really great, the file makes short work of shaping the nail. The only thing I found awkward was that I wanted to move my thumb side to side and it seemed as though I needed to move it up and down, it may have been the way I was holding my baby but it just felt awkward. Over all I am happy with my purchase and would recommend to others"
"I bought this product for my granddaughter my daughter is delighted with it she said it is excellent"
"Great product. I used this product with my first baby and loved it so bought another set for my second. Highly recommended"
Baby Nails is rated 4.74 based on 376 reviews