Baby Nails Reviews

of reviewers recommend Baby Nails
Read Baby Nails  Reviews

Tell us how Baby Nails made you happy
Nail file doesn't stay on plastic and it doesn't seem to be strong enough to file my baby's nails. Had to buy something else to do this in the end.
Perfect for filing my babys nails. Doesn't flinch at all. Infact he smiles most of the time :)
Such a handy little tool, always felt worried about using nail clippers on my little one who loves to scratch his face but this is perfect and works so well! I find it best to file little ones nails whilst he is sleeping as it can be a little tricky whilst feeding.
Excellent product. Easy to use and a perfect solution to keeping baby’s nails down. I couldn’t face using scissors so this is perfect! Really happy with the product and great service too.
This tool is great. Used on my 1 month old after failing with a standard emery board and clippers. Easy to use, pain free and he's not scratched himself since
Excellent customer service, great product!
Seems to be doing the job
Fantastic product just what I was looking for
The Thumble is a really gentle tool for fragile, tiny fingers. I really like the practicality and safety of using a file as opposed to anything else and it's really simple to use. It can take a while if the nails have grown long but to keep away those sharp edges it's a really nifty tool. Would definitely recommend.
Nail file is ok. Takes a while to get a good result, but the baby scissors are excellent compared to a few others scissors I have tried.
Bought for my stepdaughter's new baby . Brilliant was the answer well worth the money , we were apprehensive but we shouldn't of been works a treat .Thank you so much
I've used these since newborn they are perfect to ensure there are no sharp edges after I have cut the nails. I don't use the bit for the thumb now as I find it easier. My baby has eczema so need to ensure the nails are short to protect from scratching.
Very easy to use on tiny fingers.
I can’t write a review as iv bought them for my daughter who is expecting her 2nd baby . However they were recommended to me by another parent
Fabulous product!
Excellent product, great for little fingers that wriggle.
This is a great little product that works well! Pleased I purchased this as it really is a lot easier to keep my baby’s nails short. I would recommend this product
Lovely product and great service. Very happy indeed!
I'm so pleased with this product! I've bought it and used it on my baby who's only 2 weeks old and it was very easy and gentle. Would purchase it again!
Very easy and safe to use on a newborn. Great product and very fast and efficient shipping.
Baby Nails is rated 4.74 based on 921 reviews