Baby Nails Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Baby Nails
"I’m so pleased with this product! It arrived quickly after ordering and is surprisingly effective to use. I hated using clippers on my sons tiny delicate fingers and am so pleased I decided to try out Baby Nails! Thank you so much! One happy Mumma and Baby!"
Emily Higgs
"First go and he sat/laid right through it! Let's hope it stays that way! Nails are no longer sharp and feel nice and soft!"
Mrs Danielle Amzaleg
"Amazing idea and such an easy way of doing my babies nails. Only negative is that the sticky on the back of the file didn’t last very well but it didn’t affect the use."
"Might be more suitable for new born but at 5 months old it takes a long time to make the babies nails acceptable"
"Great idea. Easy to use and effective."
"Had awful problem stopping my six month grandson scratching as he has eczema and he wouldn’t let anyone cut his nails. This Baby Nails is brilliant....he laughs while you use it! Amazing."
"I used Baby Nails set myself and now get a set as a baby shower present. Really easy to use and a great practical solution."
"Great delivery and product. A very good idea for keeping the nails short."
"No problems ordering and a very guick delivery. A gift for my soon to be grandson."
"I haven’t yet used this as I ordered it in preparation for our little one arriving but the item arrived so quickly it’s nicely packaged and fits perfectly into the little grooming set we have bought. There’s arellts of refills in the pack so willlast is along time"
"This is perfect for newborns nails. Thank you."
"Great product! easy to use and takes the worry out of trimming hose tiny delicate nails!"
"Found this product very useful indeed, managed to get little girls nails filed down whilst she fed"
"...."
"Am yet to use the product but it looks great, and arrive very promptly. The thumble fits on my thumb (I know some have had an issue with this), looking forward to having the chance to use it."
"Brilliant product got one for my little girl then Got some for my friend and sister so they can use on their babies. I would recommend this to anyone with young children."
"Very quick delivery time didn’t have to wait long at all."
"Perfect product, does exactly what it says on the tin. Only a small gripe, in that the little booklet is so tiny I can’t read it, even with my glasses on! It’s made up for with the instructions on the delivery note though - thank you"
"Ordered as a gift for my expectant daughter, so not able to review the use of the product but I have to say I think it is an amazing idea and she does too!"
"Very pleased with service, item and delivery- thank you"
"Excellent product and easy to use after I was terrified of cutting my babies nails"
"Have a very wriggly baby and I was finding looking after his nails quite difficult. These have helped enormously and he doesn't seem to mind me filing his nails as they are very gentle."
Baby Nails is rated 4.75 based on 330 reviews