Baby Nails Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Baby Nails
Claire Corkill
Verified Buyer
"Arrived very quickly and the product itself makes it much easier to deal with a newborns sharp nails! Easy to use during feeding or when baby is sleeping."
Kelly Smith
Verified Buyer
"There is no way I could use clippers on my fidgety son so these have been a life saver!"
Cj Hodgson
Verified Buyer
"This will be my first baby and with already having motor skills difficulties of my own, I was so pleased to see baby nails advertised on Facebook"
"So easy to use and baby friendly. Great for new parents."
"Very happy I can stop my child from scratching herself and it's not hard to do and is pain free for both of us x"
Bethan Jack
Verified Buyer
"So easy to use and its so much safer then clippers or baby scissors"
Natalie Powell
Verified Buyer
"Happy baby, happy mummy!! No more scrams :)"
"Great to use on a wriggly 5 month old!"
"Happy with this product, received my order very quickly. The only problem is getting baby to unclench their first to get at nails."
Jade Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant idea! Much easier than scissors! Highly recommended."
Adam Kershaw
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely fantastic product - our 4 week old little boy had what felt like needles for finger nails, not now! He also didn’t flinch when we filed them. Thank you!"
"So easy to use for our very fidgety baby. Made sorting his badger claws less stressful!"
Krisztina Bonifart-Zovko
Verified Buyer
"We love it, easy to use. I use it usually when my baby slepps."
Gabriella Riccitelli
Verified Buyer
"Baby nails.is a fantastic idea! So easy to use with just one free hand...as a mum of two who is scared stiff of cutting their little nails I use it on both my 4 year old and new born. Would highly recommend, Thank you Baby nails!"
Cheryl Mifflin
Verified Buyer
"The thumble is a great solution to the tricky task of keeping baby's nails short."
"Im very happy with BabyNails. My son’s nails are no more sharp; which is critical for us as he scrath himself."
Geraldine -Arthur
Verified Buyer
"Able to file my baby’s nails while he was feeding and asleep."
"My baby didn’t accept it, as it’s hurting the skin around the nail. Not really good from the birth with it. Thanks"
Carli Tyler
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, great product"
Danni Swan
Verified Buyer
"Just what the pictures and write up said ! Great item thank you"
Baby Nails is rated 4.72 based on 178 reviews