Baby Nails Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Baby Nails
Miss Jackie Truscott
"Perfect solution to a delicate problem"
"I bought Baby nails for my granddaughter ( and her mother). Perfect solution for the manicure of a wriggly baby !"
Louise Cox
"Trying to tame my son's tiny fingers was a bit of a no no until I discovered baby nails. Now I can hold his little hand whilst filing his nails. No more nasty scratches on his little face makes me a happy mummy ๐Ÿ˜"
"Brilliant product"
"Great product and fast delivery, can finally take the scratch kits off my baby girl!"
"Really good can file while baby is asleep so much easier than trying to use scissors Well worth the money,"
"Just LOVE baby nails, not only have I bought for my own baby but I buy them as gifts for friends / newly mums who are always very grateful. Such a great great great idea!! xx"
"Fab, safe and easy to use"
"Brilliant product and it's so much safer. Highly recommend to new parents ๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š"
"Fab item, a little overpriced but I would buy again"
"Excellent and easy to use"
"Great easy to use product."
"Ordering and speed of delivery was great. Not used as yet as bought for a baby box which I am making up"
"Fantastic product. Great way to keep babies nails short without the fear of clippers! Easy to use and baby doesn’t feel a thing. One less thing to worry about :) Would highly recommend. Worth the money tens times over"
"Great product! Makes filing baby’s nails so much easier and my 4 month old is fascinated abs sits still and watches her nails being manicured! Highly recommend!"
"This is really easy to use and works extremely well. I have been using it while my baby nurses."
"Very convenient and much easier to use than a nail file or clippers; I can keep her nails short whilst she feeds"
"This actually works quite well. But i find I need to use it about every 2nd day and can still ocassionally get caught out with a sharp nail. However it's miles better than a clippers or ordinary file!"
"Haven’t used yet as my Grandchild has not yet been born but they look great and looking forward to using them! ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ"
"Really easy to use and pleased with the product"
"Excellent customer service and fast delivery! Would definitely recommend"
"Brilliant and more safe to use. Thanks"
"Excellent swift service. Beautiful packaging. Really effective files."
Baby Nails is rated 4.75 based on 268 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!