Baby Nails Reviews

mrs Danielle Amzaleg
Baby Nails  5 star review on 16th September 2018
Lady V Walton
More Photos & Videos
It’s a fantastic concept but it didn’t work for us. All it did was split his nails and cause them to have jagged edges and the more I filed the worse they got. I’ll stick to using nail clippers!
Hi,

Thankyou for saying it's a fantastic concept :)

We're sorry to hear that you did not get on with our product. Are you filing in one direction at a time? If you file in a sawing motion it can leave a jagged edge or split the nail, similar to a normal nailfile. You can contact us at customerservice@baby-nails.co.uk and we can offer further advice or provide a refund. We wouldn't want to leave a customer unhappy with their purchase :)

Kind Regards

Baby Nails Rebecca (Inventor)
The thumble is really big and my thumb just slips out of it.
Sorry but I didn’t feel they where strong enough to do anything to my baby’s nails. She is 8 months so perhaps they are for young babies.
Made my baby’s nails even sharper than they were before I began filing them. Very disappointed
They just don’t work, I’ve tried them a few times now but every time my babies nails don’t look or feel any different. Disappointed
Fast delivery and a good service, but unfortunately the nail file is quite useless and awkward to use.....but it could just be me.
Might be more suitable for new born but at 5 months old it takes a long time to make the babies nails acceptable
I’m a 1st time buyer and I thought il try these out.. they not that good at all you shout just cut the baby nails the file isn’t that good as I have used it twice on my newborn her nails dnt get straight when you file it’s like it only files the center and also her skin gets more file then her nails as she is only 15days old I wouldn’t recommend this product at all.
My baby didn’t accept it, as it’s hurting the skin around the nail. Not really good from the birth with it.
Thanks
When filing my baby’s nails I tried my hardest to not let it touch her finger tip as it would of rubbed on her finger and made it red but there was no way I could of done that so it made her finger tips red and I wasn’t very happy
After struggling to cut my baby’s nails I thought this would be the answer. However it did not help at all. Been filing his nails all day yet it did not make any difference. It was a waste of money.
Baby Nails is rated 4.76 based on 737 reviews