Baby Nails Reviews

mrs Danielle Amzaleg
Baby Nails  5 star review on 16th September 2018
Lady V Walton
More Photos & Videos
Not as good as I expected it to be! A bit disappointed
Could just as well use normal emery boards. The glue isn’t very good, so the emery board came off after 1 use.
Hi,

We're sorry to hear that you did not get on with our product. It's important to stick the file firmly to the Thumble in the centre and on the edges. It's also important to ensure that you do not catch the lip around the edge of the nailfile placement area on the Thumble as it can cause an air gap and the nailfile will lift quicker. Please do not touch the adhesive with your fingers as the natural oils on your fingers can affect the adhesive. Once this has happened, it's better to just start with a new nailfile.

If you are still having problems please email customerservice@baby-nails.co.uk and we can offer further advice or a refund, we wouldn;t want to leave a customer unhappy with their purchase :)

Kind Regards

Baby Nails Rebecca (Inventor)
Great little gadget just wish the adhesive was a bit more sticky
I’ve been a bit disappointed with mine, the file part doesn’t stick on very well and I find it too thick and difficult to properly file baby’s nails. I have a 5-month old and I just end up filing the face of her nail and not the top. Maybe I need more practice.. but expected it to much easier.
I have bought this for my daughter as she's expecting a new baby, so we haven't used them yet. I can't give a review only that they arrived on time and nicely packaged.
Good idea but sticker side doesn’t stay on. Also the file is very fine so have to use this for a long time to have any impact on the nail albeit the have been using this on a newborn where nails are very soft so maybe better once the nails have hardened.
Sfiziosoooooo
The idea is great but I feel they could make the files that attach softer for baby nails.
It's ok. The glue is not that strong and the file comes off the sides.
It was ok but not as many replacement pieces for it
I still feel I had to trim my baby’s nails with baby clippers first and then just use the thumble to smooth them off. Felt like I was grating my baby’s fingers if I didn’t clip them first. Great easy way to smooth them off though, although very pricey it helps solve the problem of being scratched!! Thank you x
The nail file keep coming off, because it has to stay on a round surface which is impossible.
Hi Alessia,

Thankyou for your review. We're sorry to hear you had problems with the adhesion of the nail file. If you push firmly on the edges using a new nail file it should stay attached to the Thumble for at least 30-60 mins, easily enough for a filing session. When you put the Thumble back into it's pouch, over time the nail file will come loose as you quite rightly state due to a flat nail file being stuck to a curved surface. You should just need to push the nail file firmly back on the edges for your next filing session (or use a new nail file). If this is not the case for you, please get in touch so we can arrange a return/replacement for you at customerservice@baby-nails.co.uk
Useful but thought it would file down better. Great invention x
It’s good to be able to file baby’s nailed one handed but unfortunately it can’t get to the corners of the nails which are the bits that are sharp and will scratch themselves with.
Not terrible but I didn’t think it works very well. Wouldn’t recommend unfortunately
Baby nails are ok, I do find it takes some of the surrounding skin off as well as the nail. I do prefer using baby nail clippers.
Baby Nails is rated 4.76 based on 737 reviews