Baby Nails Reviews

mrs Danielle Amzaleg
Baby Nails  5 star review on 16th September 2018
Lady V Walton
More Photos & Videos
I've used Baby Nails since my daughter was born. They are a great alternative to cutting nails. I've now moved onto the next stage nail file and am still really impressed. Good price, great product and great service - wish all companies were like this.
Great product, good price, easy to order and quick delivery! THank you!
Very easy to use - much easier than trying to use a normal file!
I used the thumble for my first child and have re-ordered the refill pack for the arrival of my second child, such a gentle easy way to keep the babies nails short and safe, especially when breastfeeding!
Excellent product. It’s so easy to file my daughters nails with this and keep her nails short. I was terrified of having to clip her nails and scared I was going to cut her delicate skin. Best money ever spent :-)
This product is wonderful and I can now file my babies nails without having to worry about cutting her.
Arrived really quickly, great quality
This product is so amazing just to have piece of mind that baby can’t scratch, and it’s so gentle and easy to use
Makes doing little ones nails much easier. Can do them while he is awake rather than trying to clip them when he is asleep without waking him up :)
amazing product...my little one is not a fan of having her nails filed and this has been a life saver being able to file her nails when she is feeding or sleeping
Much better than a traditional file or emery board. My wriggly one is still getting used to it and wants to eat it but he’s much calmer than he used to be when I did his nails, so thank you.
Excellent product, easy to use. Baby no longer scratches her face.
The thought of using baby nail scissors made me nervous so I thought I would try these and they work amazingly and takes the stress out of it!
Excellent product for any new parents, takes the fear from cutting baby nails :)
Excellent and easy to use product. Highly recommend especially for a new baby
Really useful tool
Great service. Arrived quickly and stored away until I'll need it in 7 months.
Brilliant idea! The Thumble is so easy to use and baby doesn't seem to notice you filing their fingers.
Baby Nails  5 star review on 12th June 2020
Thankyou so much for the lovely review Jade :)
Great item so easy to keep baby’s nails in check! I file them when she’s asleep and she’s got no idea I’m even doing them! Great price and fast delivery too!
It's great so easy to use and great design , would recommend.
Baby Nails is rated 4.76 based on 737 reviews