Aztec Leisure Reviews

Read Aztec Leisure Reviews

sales@aztecleisure.co.uk

St AgnesTrevellas

Tell us how Aztec Leisure made you happy
Purchased a wind break. Ordered online for collection and rang to get it picked and ready within the hour. Ideal for what we wanted and great for being on a local campsite. The wind break seems a good purchase so far!
Very reasonable priced. Gave gave exceptional advice and service
We had to phone the shop and the gentleman was so helpful sent a photo of the product that we wanted. Brilliant customer service.
Good selection of the security items we needed for our new caravan and even better at a competitive price. Efficient and pleasant service and always helpful
Website was easy to follow, decent pictures and seemingly all the information that I needed for purchase an inflatable tent. It comes with the pump, and makes that clear, but what is NOT mentioned is that they recommend that you buy the ‘drive away kit’ rathe than using the standard fixing.

When I got the awning (very quickly and as promised), I laid it all out ready to rest it before I went away at the weekend and in the instruction manual it very clearly states that they recommend you get the ‘drive away kit’. I don’t understand why this was not made abundantly clear on the website/in the info about the awning/at checkout !!!

I ordered one through amazon and crossed my fingers that it would arrive in time, as it happened that kit was from these guys, which made it even more annoying.

I have put the awning up and it is extremely straight forward, even in the wind and rain that I had to contend with. I can’t see how you would secure this without the fixing kit ??

One observation on the awning is that the ‘front’ side of the awning does not zip (along the bottom of the door) there is 1 piece of Velcro only, the internal ‘wall’ is the same as is the side zip up door. Meaning that when it is windy, the wind blows straight through. This does make it cold, and also some rain came in.

I don’t understand the thought behind the design, and I will likely have to put more Velcro on the edges or make a modification to get it to feel a little more ‘secure’, but as it is, I would definitely not want to sleep in there !!
Prompt delivery well packaged thank you
Initial order never arrived and is thought to have been ‘lost in post’. When I rang after a long period of time had past and the goods had not arrived, the supplier immediately put another in the post, which this time arrived after two days. Excellent communication, recommend Aztec Leisure whole heartedly.
We have received the awning & had a test run in the village hall - all the contents had arrived safely, & it's now just a question of seeing how it performs next month in the field, so to speak. The courier delivered the awning one day later than indicated, but that wasn't an issue for us.
Easy to order & quick delivery. Highly recommend 👍
The Dukdalf garden chair was delivered promptly and was as described. Highly recommended.
Fast and reliable!
Vert quick delivery
Good service and delivery. Thank you.
Got my order a bit mixed up, can see why - mis-labelled barcodes - not a problem, but so impressed with the quick, easy and efficient resolution. My order was replaced and the incorrect one collected within 48 working hours. Really simple process and the staff were very polite and helpful. Price was great, goods perfect when the correct ones arrived. Very happy and would definitely use again.
Well what can I say, ordered one afternoon delivered next morning ,all the way from Cornwall to suffolkJolly brilliant is that ,well done first class service the dukdalf chairs are exactly what I needed ,thanks to everybody involved Kevin Walsh
My order was sent promptly and delivered quickly - I would happily recommend Aztec Leisure
Delivery as promised. After sales service second to none.
Would definately reccomend this company.
Very impressed. Email response to queries is excellent. Products great quality and value. Excellent service. Will certainly use again.
Brlliant service.