Avon Ruby (UK) Ltd Reviews

02085751336

info@avonruby.com

Avon Ruby (UK) LtdAvon HouseFerrymead Gardens

Tell us how Avon Ruby (UK) Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Avon and ruby have restored my faith in building companies. I had a leak in My property in 2018 and my insurance company and sent them out to do the job and i was blown away with their work and their customer services.
This company is by far the best in their industry no job is to small and they are always there to help. I’ve used them for several job after this and will continue to do use in the future.
Best in the game
if i could them a 20 of of 10 i would / have recommenced them to friends and family last but not least their customer services and patients are second to none
thank you for always coming to the recuse.

Mrs M
Very pleasant, obliging and helpful staff. The same goes also with the workforce. A good team with satisfying results!
I had major work carried out in making my home open plan . I could not be happier and am looking forward to you re doing my roof shortly.
Thank you for your kind review and we look forward to assisting you soon with your roof.

Keep safe from all of the team @ Avon Ruby
Avon Ruby is a brilliant firm and I depend on them for just about everything. It is such a relief to me that I can go to them for building, decorating, maintenance, electrics and plumbing and central heating: they have everything you need. I have used them for twenty years now and they have never let me down. They modernised and rebuilt kitchens and bathrooms, they look after the exterior work. You do not need to go anywhere else. Celia Frayling
Thank you Mrs Frayling for your great review, we really appreciate your kind feedback.

We look forward to speaking with you again in the near future.

Keep safe

I was disappointed that we had to pay an extra £102 for the extra hour
as the engineer was not very long over the 1st hour. He was mainly doing papaerwork then.
Perhaps for preferential customers, if the time just goes over the hour,
we’d only pay for the half hour.
Regards
Dave B
Thank you, Mr Bradbury, for your kind review. We hope to be of assistance in the near future.
Keep safe.

From all the team @ Avon Ruby
A neat, tidy and clean repair to my roof. No problems with the work at all.
Thank you Mr Aitman for your review. We hope to be of assistance in the near future.
Take care.
In these times of corona crisis, we are so grateful to Avon Ruby for helping us when our bathroom started to leak through to the downstairs. The whole team were friendly, clear and efficient. The job was not straightforward and the basin had to be removed before the floorboards could be lifted, but the engineer was very knowledgeable and did a super job of fixing the leak and putting things straight again. Five stars for such fantastic and friendly service in difficult circumstances.
Dear Peter and Wendy,

Thank you for your kind review.
If we can be of further assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Many thanks

From all the team @ Avon Ruby
Not happy with work wrong advice given
Dear Parth,

In receipt of your recent review and following our conversation with you I have advised that we were assigned via your insurance company to assess an issue you reported to them.

We provide a report based on our findings as required by them. We strongly refute the allegation that we "like to rip off people" and also "give wrong advice".

We pride ourselves in delivering expert services and would be happy to discuss your complaint at further length. Please kindly advise via email a date and time that would be convenient for us to contact you.

We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Yours Sincerely

Avon Ruby (UK)
Efficient, courteous and effective
Thank you for kind review of our services.
very polite engineers, arrived prompt and explained works that were going to be carried out
very high quality work ;
Completed the work efficiently and on time.
Dear Robert,

Thank you for your kind review. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require assistance in the future.

Many thanks from all of the team at Avon Ruby.
They completed all works to a very high standard when refurbishing my Kitchen. Very friendly staff. Would definitely use again in the future.
Avon Ruby (UK) Ltd is rated 4.62 based on 13 reviews