Avon Ruby (UK) Ltd Reviews

02085751336

info@avonruby.com

Avon Ruby (UK) LtdAvon HouseFerrymead Gardens, ,

Tell us how Avon Ruby (UK) Ltd made you happy
Wouldn’t touch then with a barge pole. Can’t ever fix problems and always send incorrect info to insurance companies who then close the case. Misdiagnosed my boiler issue. Kept changing random parts hoping it will fix the problem. Avoid.
Called vaillant. They fixed in 5 min. Broke part was a £30 part. Avon ruby kept changing circuit, gas kit etc and sending invoices of parts and labour plus mark up to the insurance company.
I had a leaky roof and Avon Ruby were sent to me by my insurance. I spoke to Grant and the roofer, Tom. They were both very helpful and informative. I was really worried about the leak getting worse with more rain on the forecast and through this pandemic but once I spoke to Grant he was able to send the roofer on the same day to repair the roof. Tom carried out the work very efficiently and it was completed in no time.
I will be using them again in the future. Thank you Grant.
I would like to thank Rowena for the super service provided this week. My elderly Aunt was without heating from Sunday and my insurance company instructed Avon Ruby to deal with the matter. Rowena kept me informed of progress and I felt I was in good hands. Rowena even called me on her day off to advise if all was ok. Super Service. Maurice / Morris the Engineer was also super. Thank you and all the best. KR
Dear Kasia, Thank you for posting a review of your experience using our services. If we can be of further assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. We hope that you have Happy New Year!
We look forward to speaking with you again soon.
From all the @ Avon Ruby
service prompt and efficient.

wish the invoice hadn't needed a dropbox account to access
A very professional organisation! Great customer service, quick and reliable. What more do you want from a Plumbing company.
Dear Mr Reilly,

Thank you for posting a review of your experience using our services.

We hope that you have a great evening.

We look forward to speaking with you again soon.

From all the team @ Avon Ruby
We have used AR for nearly 20 years, mainly their plumbing services.

They have been very responsive, reliable and easy to use. No nasty surprises with costs being clearly stated before the work starts. Staff are friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. They must be doing something right as we have dealt with the same team for many years - the look after their people too.
Thank you for your kind review!

We hope to be of assistance in the near future.
Trying to arrange a gas service for the first time was not an easy process but I blame that on the global pandemic, not the company. Once arranged, the communication was first class and I was impressed with the level of service offered. The engineer was professional, thorough and meticulous and I know I am dealing with a company I can trust.
Dear Mr Smith,
Problem reported 4pm on a Friday, sorted by 9.30am next day.
Dear Miss Miller, Thank you your kind review it is greatly appreciated. We hope you have a great day and should you require assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. From all the team @ Avon Ruby
Although they are fairly expensive when compared to other companies, their workmanship and customer service is excellent. Basically you get what you pay for and we have been very satisfied with their service, especially with Maurice who services our boiler.
Dear Mr and Mrs Glassman Thank you your kind review it is greatly appreciated. We hope you have a great day and should you require assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. From all the team @ Avon Ruby
Friendly and efficient service.
Thank you your kind review it is greatly appreciated.

We hope you have a great day.

From all the team @ Avon Ruby
The replacement of my electric heating system with a gas combi-based one was carried out with speed and efficiency. Disruption was kept to a minimum. The engineers explained what they were doing as things progressed. The linking of an annual service contract with the manufacturer's 10-year guarantee will give me peace of mind in the years to come.
Dear Mr Barrington

From all the team @ Avon Ruby
We've always found the workmanship to be excellent from Avon Ruby. The service is reliable and of a high standard. The workmen are pleasant and helpful - in all a joy to have around! Prices are high but you know you can rely on them for a good result and peace of mind which makes it well worth the extra outlay.
Dear Mr and Mrs Palmer

From all the team @ Avon Ruby
Avon and ruby have restored my faith in building companies. I had a leak in My property in 2018 and my insurance company and sent them out to do the job and i was blown away with their work and their customer services.
This company is by far the best in their industry no job is to small and they are always there to help. I’ve used them for several job after this and will continue to do use in the future.
Best in the game
if i could them a 20 of of 10 i would / have recommenced them to friends and family last but not least their customer services and patients are second to none
thank you for always coming to the recuse.

Mrs M
Dear Customer

From all the team @ Avon Ruby
Very pleasant, obliging and helpful staff. The same goes also with the workforce. A good team with satisfying results!
Dear Mr Micallef

From all the team @ Avon Ruby
I had major work carried out in making my home open plan . I could not be happier and am looking forward to you re doing my roof shortly.
Thank you for your kind review and we look forward to assisting you soon with your roof.

Keep safe from all of the team @ Avon Ruby
Avon Ruby is a brilliant firm and I depend on them for just about everything. It is such a relief to me that I can go to them for building, decorating, maintenance, electrics and plumbing and central heating: they have everything you need. I have used them for twenty years now and they have never let me down. They modernised and rebuilt kitchens and bathrooms, they look after the exterior work. You do not need to go anywhere else. Celia Frayling
Thank you Mrs Frayling for your great review, we really appreciate your kind feedback.

We look forward to speaking with you again in the near future.

Keep safe

I was disappointed that we had to pay an extra £102 for the extra hour
as the engineer was not very long over the 1st hour. He was mainly doing papaerwork then.
Perhaps for preferential customers, if the time just goes over the hour,
we’d only pay for the half hour.
Regards
Dave B
Thank you, Mr Bradbury, for your kind review. We hope to be of assistance in the near future.
Keep safe.

From all the team @ Avon Ruby
A neat, tidy and clean repair to my roof. No problems with the work at all.
Thank you Mr Aitman for your review. We hope to be of assistance in the near future.
Take care.
In these times of corona crisis, we are so grateful to Avon Ruby for helping us when our bathroom started to leak through to the downstairs. The whole team were friendly, clear and efficient. The job was not straightforward and the basin had to be removed before the floorboards could be lifted, but the engineer was very knowledgeable and did a super job of fixing the leak and putting things straight again. Five stars for such fantastic and friendly service in difficult circumstances.
Dear Peter and Wendy,

Thank you for your kind review.

Many thanks

From all the team @ Avon Ruby
Not happy with work wrong advice given
Dear Parth,

In receipt of your recent review and following our conversation with you I have advised that we were assigned via your insurance company to assess an issue you reported to them.

We provide a report based on our findings as required by them. We strongly refute the allegation that we "like to rip off people" and also "give wrong advice".

We pride ourselves in delivering expert services and would be happy to discuss your complaint at further length. Please kindly advise via email a date and time that would be convenient for us to contact you.

We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Yours Sincerely