Audio Volt Reviews

Audio Volt 5 star review on 15th May 2021
Gary Woodward
Audio Volt 5 star review on 4th December 2020
De Silva
Really pleased with service and rapid delivery.
a great price, prompt delivery, simple to install and sounds OK.
Efficient service
Good price and great next day delivery service. I ordered about 15:25 with the cut off at 15:30, and the items were with me the next day which is exactly what I needed.
Speakers arrived on time and undamaged. Installed and sound great.
Had to ring a second time as they never got back to me when I enquired if they had the speakers in stock. Otherwise good service.
The service was very good, the pair of Lithe audio 6 1/2 inch ceiling speakers were well packaged and in good order.
Good product and excellent after sales support. I would like to see a broader range of speakers inc amps and wall speakers
Great service and delivery of a great product. Very pleased.
Have just received 2 products and am pleased with quality. The one product is needed for the other to function but both working fine. Service is good and delivery prompt. Overall very pleased. Customers service on queries spot on. Thank you.
Excellent service, rapid delivery, thanks
Not tried it yet but all looks good. I would have liked to have had a jack input socket on the amplifier rather than having to cut one of the male jacks on the lead and hard wiring it. Having said that, it’s a minor issue but looking forward to setting it up for Halloween.
Resolved ordering problem quickly with good communication and prompt delivery. Will definitely use again on next project
I was happy with the product I purchased and the service I received from AudioVolt. This was my first time doing business with AudioVolt, a good start.
good support info given. equipment of a good standard. A little slow on the email reply service though
Slight delay in order being dispatched but once I'd spoken to someone, it was dealt with very quickly. The product was exactly what I needed to upgrade our system for our small studio theatre. It'll be used for backstage and public announcements.
Easy to deal with Quick turnaround
Audio Volt is rated 4.83 based on 346 reviews