AudioVolt Reviews

of reviewers recommend AudioVolt
Read AudioVolt Reviews
Excellent service great price and fast delivery five ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Comprehensive range of products for PA systems, at very reasonable prices. Sourced an extra pair of speakers for our church for less than we could have bought the components. Very quick delivery too.
I ordered a pair of Lithe Speakers (for the Garden) delivered to Belgium. I received the UK plug instead of EU plug. 🤔
Great tracking with fast delivery
Great range of audio equipment, amazing speed, super service
Excellent service. Plus great prices!
Service was excellent and the product looks brilliant. We haven’t connected it up yet until the building works are complete but it looks perfect for our football club!!!!
Efficient and very quick delivery.
brilliant service and equipment
Fantastic service ordered Sunday received Tuesday. My partner over the moon with his lithe speakers
Fantastic from start to finish. Excellent service
Very elegant unit, but performance falls short.

The aerial id ok, but we upgraded it to a much more superior unit, as the supplied one could not pick up weak signals on some stations that we wanted to listen to.

It works well with bluetooth.

The radio has poor channel separation. You can often hear a second radio station in the background which ruins your listening experience. Another quirk, is that the sound all but disappears when there is talking, but gets louder again when there is music.

Altogether, very disappointing.
Ordered Lithe ceiling speaker. Was the best price I could find, arrived promptly and well packaged, all in working order. Sound seems good but haven't installed in ceiling yet.
very happy with this item it does more that it says on the tin.
not fitted yet 10 out ten for service
Second time using audio volt for some commercial jobs, cant recommend them enough!! Great communication, outstanding knowledge and all the products you require. Watt-watt electrical
I purchased a Lithe audio ceiling speaker + amplifier and a slave speaker. Very pleased with the quality of the product and the service provided by audio volt. Speakers were easy to install and set up. Would recommend these speakers and Audiovolt.
Very helpful and friendly, fast delivery. Thank you.
I was looking at Systemline 50e for a while as I’m renovating a new house. The 10% off was great! Delivered really quickly. I will definitely use Audio Volt again if I need anything.
Such great service and special heartfelt thanks to technician who helped us.

Many thanks