AudioVolt Reviews

of reviewers recommend AudioVolt
Read AudioVolt Reviews
AudioVolt to the rescue. In many respects I did not know what I wanted, but I knew I wanted 100V line loudspeaker that could tolerate some rain.
My amplifier had an output of 50 watts
I googled; AudioVolt popped up with a great choice. An enquiry resulted in immediate advice which I understood. I placed an order; delivery was unbelievably swift and the speaker sounds good and quality seems to be bursting from it.
I can recommend AudioVolt without reservation
I made the order on July 23th, waiting for the 📦 to be received on 5 days as said in the page (really it is said once send, Other pages spend one day to send orders, so I thought that).
I have received part of the order on 7th Augost, a bit late for my expectations, my client is getting a bit nervous. The package include same extra IEC Britain-Europe adapters, good for it!
The rest of the order (cable and 4 speakers) must arrive from other supplier, I’m steel waiting and I haven’t a delivery tracking (please send me it)
I advice that there must has been an stock trouble, and you are trying to solve it. I apreciate that. But I would like to have known it from the beginning to explain it to my client.
We have talk about a 5% discount that I understand that it is lost when you need to deal with other suppliers, but would apreciate to know it too. I apologize about my English.
Sincerely AAC
Super fast service and a really good price. Speakers are great.
Excellent service an product
Exceptional service from purchasing online to delivery just a few days later.
Took the time to check that I had what I needed, and added a personal touch!
First class service. Speedy delivery and excellent price
Superb service , excellent system
Delivered really quickly as promised. The outdoor speakers were a birthday present and I was on the wire! They work perfectly and look as they did in the illustration. Well pleased. Thank you.
Great service
Excellent service very quick delivery
Ordered 2 speakers - Lithe Bluetooth speakers, competitive price, speedy delivery and good condition........... haven't installed them yet so i'll have to come back to let you know how they sound - so far great service Audio Volt
Dealt with this company and I made a mistake on my order one of there staff rang me and asked if my order was correct good job they did as obviously it wasn't so very happy with all aspects of my purchase and delivery, many thanks .
Slight delay in order being dispatched but once I'd spoken to someone, it was dealt with very quickly.
The product was exactly what I needed to upgrade our system for our small studio theatre. It'll be used for backstage and public announcements.
Great service great price always there when I need to ask a question
Used Audio Volt a number of times and always good service and very competitive prices would definitely recommend.
very helpful and knowledgeable
Excellent service, all better than expected.
Easy to order very quick delivery and the sound quality is excellent
Quick and accurate.