Audio Volt Reviews

Chris Graves
Audio Volt 5 star review on 10th August 2021
Audio Volt 5 star review on 15th May 2021
Gary Woodward
Great great service. A real person even rang to clarify when my order would arrive.
First class service and fast delivery and the on line chat answered all my questions very quickly I will be using audio volt again thanks for the great service
Does what it says on the tin. Quality product and amazing service. Gave me an extra length of cable with my rock speakers for free!!! Thanks again guys :)
Audio Volt 5 star review on 18th July 2022
Brilliant support and guidance. Thank you!
Great service from the team. Order sound system for my Bathroom. At first, I struggled to purchase on the website, but the team quickly correct this and made the order. When it arrived the grills of the speakers were the wrong colour, but a very quick phone call remedied this and I had the correct colour the next day. Would recommend and use again when I look to put speakers in my kitchen ceiling.
Amazing service and support. Thank you for your help.
Previously we have found you guys to be very good and on this delivery we got what we thought was good advice initially. We paid for pre 12 next day delivery on our order, apparently this is not a service you actually offer on the speakers but this was never mentioned. they did not arrive pre 12. They arrived over 30 hours later in the late afternoon. This was embarrassing for us with our client and a real inconvenience as we had no time the next day and had to install at night. The worst part is it was never mentioned until we called to ask where the speakers were. Advised that the sound quality on the Inter-M WS Series speaker was as good as the Polk Atrium 4. It isn't, the sound quality is really poor on the inter-M and in no way comparable with the Polks. Our client was very disappointed in the sound and we were made to feel embarrassed once again. The end result is we have offered to replace the speakers for better ones, this will be a cost to us in money, time and reputation. Over all it has been a really disappointing experience.
Great service very professional, gave great advise , fast delivery 10 out of 10 for me
Easy to navigate website. Delivery was prompt. Worked well when the outdoor amplifier and speakers I bought were tested. Overall very pleased David
Great customer service, fast delivery and competitive price. Would definitely recommend.
Super helpful online advice. Very fast delivery, awesome equipment
Always delivered on time and carefully packaged.
Excellent service and price. Was very pleased with all the communications by email or phone . When I had a problem with one of the speakers I purchased, they sorted it out remarkably fast. What more could you ask for. Thank's AudioVolt.
Customer services were very helpful with my queries regarding my potential order and made the process of placing my order very easy.
Advice over telephone was very good. Delivery of online order was as promised. Very happy with my purchase from Audiovolt, thank you!
Fantastic customer service. I cannot fault this company at all. I’ve called Audio Volt a couple of times as I got stuck with setting things up, and the guys couldn’t be more helpful. It’s rare to find such great service from a company these days. The range of amps & speakers is excellent too. I’ll be be buying another amp & speakers soon. All the best Grant
Outstanding personalised customer service in a world where that is increasingly hard to find. Knowledgeable and attentive. Top marks.
Would recommend these guys to anyone, had a previous speaker system which didn’t work in my new extension and after speaking with Audio Volt they knew what I was after.
Great customer service, was completely looked after from start to finish, prompt service with all items being delivered easily within 48Hrs, would strongly recommend the company and team to others. Many thanks.
We needed a PA system for a large football tournament, to cover an area 200m to 300m in each direction from the control area to the outer pitches. We have struggled in the past to get messages out to people and sought advice from audiovolt. The team was really helpful and the bit of kit we bought from audiovolt is absolutely brilliant. We've just used it this weekend and everyone could hear us clearly.
Audio Volt is rated 4.8 based on 369 reviews