AudioVolt Reviews

of reviewers recommend AudioVolt
Read AudioVolt Reviews
I ordered this equipment, it arrived very quickly and looks great, we've not had it installed yet as our technician is on vacation.
They were very helpful with supplying me with a bespoke pa for the Santa Sleigh I have been building, once I gave them the brief, they replied quickly with a system that is perfect for our needs. The technical after-sales support was great and would highly recommend using them. Mark
AudioVolt 5 star review on 17th September 2021
Great help on the phone with super speedy delivery. I bought the Lithe Audio Bluetooth, Bathroom Wireless Ceiling Speaker - IP44 Water-Resistant and all I can say is awesome piece of kit. Sound for what it is is great and was very shocked at the quality. Has made a great addition to the bathroom and can’t wait for the bathroom to get finished so we can enjoy at shower times.
AudioVolt 5 star review on 13th September 2021
Service was great, Tom was very helpful with speaker selection, all fitted now and sounds great, may get another two speakers 😀
First time dealing with you and 5 star all the way great information and helpful also very prompt delivery will be using you again and recommending you to all.The speakers I received are top quality
Couldn’t ask for anything better…..Great support through “chat” from Tom. Well priced product delivered in solid packaging the following day….. what’s not to love!!
Great value - easy to install - good sound.
Excellent service from David and Kieran. They were both very helpful on every occasion I called to plan the speaker system. Very polite and exceptionally helpful. Overall I found the entire team to have the knowledge and expertise. Well done Audio Volt - great customer support. I would highly recommend Audio Volt.
A fantastic sound for such small speakers. Ideal garden music and fits perfectly on the shed 👍 Highly recommended 👍
AudioVolt 5 star review on 10th August 2021
Very helpful and excellent service will definitely order again from you
Just installed System with 2 x 8 ohm ceiling speakers and bluetooth amp, easy to install and so far seem to be good quality.
Simple to install and surprisingly good sound! Customer services were on point as well. Would happily recommend to friends and family and I have done so too.
Quick delivery. Great system
Very helpful advice. Good delivery.
Great price and fast delivery.
Called up, really helpful, talked me through what I would need for what I wanted to achieve, so ordered online and delivered next day 👌🏼 What else could you want…. Definitely recommend 👍🏼
Speakers arrived on time and undamaged. Installed and sound great.
Great service, had a chat with the sales team prior to purchase who were knowledgeable about the products. Happy with the price paid also.
Amazing service. Not fitted the speakers yet but highly recommended this company. Kieran was very helpful
Excellent customer service, before, during and after purchase.
AudioVolt is rated 4.81 based on 277 reviews