Audio Volt Reviews

Chris Graves
Audio Volt 5 star review on 10th August 2021
Audio Volt 5 star review on 15th May 2021
Gary Woodward
Previously we have found you guys to be very good and on this delivery we got what we thought was good advice initially. We paid for pre 12 next day delivery on our order, apparently this is not a service you actually offer on the speakers but this was never mentioned. they did not arrive pre 12. They arrived over 30 hours later in the late afternoon. This was embarrassing for us with our client and a real inconvenience as we had no time the next day and had to install at night. The worst part is it was never mentioned until we called to ask where the speakers were. Advised that the sound quality on the Inter-M WS Series speaker was as good as the Polk Atrium 4. It isn't, the sound quality is really poor on the inter-M and in no way comparable with the Polks. Our client was very disappointed in the sound and we were made to feel embarrassed once again. The end result is we have offered to replace the speakers for better ones, this will be a cost to us in money, time and reputation. Over all it has been a really disappointing experience.
Having waited 6 months to get receive my delivery, I understand the timings were not the fault of Audiovolt. I feel I could have been notified of updates more regularly. My biggest inconvenience with my order was that it was delivered to an incorrect address, to which I reconfirmed multiple times with a new address. product arrived safely, was just disappointed at the lack of consideration pre and post-delivery when a mistake had been made.
Equipment arrived on time but only to find out that amp has been replaced with another model. Also the remote has a big crack across front and back. Complaint launched same day with pictures and was promised a replacement will be posted same day. Call after another week and yet again was promised that replacement will be sent today but nothing so far. Poor after sales hence two stars.
Took my order and money even though the item was out of stock, but didn't inform me till I enquired over a week and a half later.
I still have not received my second order, it’s clear they had been a mix up as I ordered the same two sets of speakers on on two different orders. Rang a few times and people have been very polite but I’m still waiting for my second set. Have been promised this week but I’m not holding out hope. Steve
Received a pair of Lithe Bluetooth speakers, one speaker was in the original box and the other not in any sort of box or packaging at all, so had no instructions or details, it also had the 5m speaker cable missing. All pretty disappointing if I’m honest.
Very elegant unit, but performance falls short. The aerial id ok, but we upgraded it to a much more superior unit, as the supplied one could not pick up weak signals on some stations that we wanted to listen to. It works well with bluetooth. The radio has poor channel separation. You can often hear a second radio station in the background which ruins your listening experience. Another quirk, is that the sound all but disappears when there is talking, but gets louder again when there is music. Altogether, very disappointing.
Ordered a specific item, but was sent a completely different make. I did receive an email to advise, but was told it was a different colour. I wasn't expecting it to be a different make too. No offer of partial refund. Disappointing.
Hi Richard, The alternative model you were sent is a like-for-like equivalent, just red in colour opposed to white. Although a different brand, they are manufactured in the exact same warehouse to the same specification. It also worked out slightly more expensive, but we were happy to cover the cost of this. Kind Regards, Tom
Had to chase for missing items communication was poor
Hi Ian, I'm really sorry we were unable to meet our usual customer service standard for this order. We are closed on a weekend hence no response until Monday but I'm glad we were able to check the tracking and have the goods delivered to your site as requested. Again sorry for the inconvenience caused. Kind Regards David Customer Service Team
Audio Volt is rated 4.8 based on 369 reviews