AttractionTix Reviews

of reviewers recommend AttractionTix
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read AttractionTix Reviews

About AttractionTix:

Trusted supplier for the best attractions, theme parks and tours all over the world
Advance tickets that can get you into attractions faster and easier
UK-exclusive packages that you can’t get at the attractions
In-depth guides and essential information that will help you to perfect your holiday plans
Choice in how you can contact us, how to pay and how you’ll receive your tickets
UK call centre based in sunny Birmingham
Making it easier for you to nail that holiday (or day out) like a boss

info@attractiontix.co.uk

Lee
AttractionTix 5 star review on 4th August 2019
Elizabeth
Easy to use
Booking with as easy I just wouldn't recommend kidzania
Cheap tickets but I wish you didn't have to print them out, not everyone has access to a printer.
E Tickets would be better
Good price,when I been there, the barcode doesn’t work. But no affects when I play in Disney.
tkt was good until i got to Disney and it took ages to get someone to understand how to redeem the 4 tkts pre-purchased.
The attractions where really good and well priced for the tickets I was standing around for 3-4 hours trying to get the tickets printed and after that they scanned the barcode that was on my screen and if it was not for the information centre I don’t think I would of been able to use ticket
fine but did not scan
Excellent quick service
Site good to use
Prices fine and extra vouchers for earl of sandwich and planet Hollywood a good idea
Order and delivery great but let down by the details about where to get in and the tiny barcodes which don’t scan properly (according to Disney staff they have loads of problems with your tickets) A last minute decision to bring along my phone which normally is left behind was the only reason we could get in, we bought another day from a different company and had no problems despite all being printed on the same printer.
I had to email attractiontix for my tickets as they weren’t sent to me straight away however on the website they are sent straight away and my tickets came a couple of days after I had ordered them.
Had difficulties with the booking and poor advice
I was happy with service
When we purchased the tickets we were greatly embarrassed when our names weren’t on the list and we couldn’t go on the tour- we thought it was a scam but we called the company and the situation was sorted with us getting a more expensive tour experience than what we paid for. Apart from that the experience was good but I took off 2 stars for the initial embarrassment.
Booking online was easy, we arrived at legoland but had to wait in the larger que as our ticket was not booked directly through legoland. It was easter and 26 degrees and i had a 6 month old with me. My ticket was supposed to be with a quencher which is a refillable cup amd refills all day. At the desk i asked where do i get the cups from i was told the kiosks are dotted around the park......i arrived at the park at 10am and stayed until 4pm there was no kiosks open so therefor no refills and my son was devasted he didnt get a fancy cup! No attractiontix fault mind you but defo legolands, as said it was very warm and every water area was closed there was nowhere for the kids to cool off. Plus the ques were 75 minutes long so in the whole day my son got on 1 ride as he just couldnt stand the wait!! Legoland is a complete flop i would not advise anyone to travel 300 miles to get there!!
It was good, saved us money for sure. But when I called and bought the tickets I was told it would help me beat the queues! Which it did not
Process of buying and getting tickets very easy. Issue with VIP pass which was supposed to be included - not recognised at attractions and not clear whether we needed to do anything else to get these.
Tickets worked and were well priced, however the last minute discovery that they must be printed was very inconvenient. Almost all tickets bought these days can be used on a smart phone but had to find a printer for these.
Barcode didn’t scan was too small. Had to have the Disneyland attendant write in the code manually. Took a while but other than that it was good.
Got tickets at great price
As stated in the review, if it rains everone loses out if not bought direct from the park.
AttractionTix is rated 4.72 based on 3,875 reviews