AttractionTix Reviews

of reviewers recommend AttractionTix
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read AttractionTix Reviews

About AttractionTix:

Trusted supplier for the best attractions, theme parks and tours all over the world
Advance tickets that can get you into attractions faster and easier
UK-exclusive packages that you can’t get at the attractions
In-depth guides and essential information that will help you to perfect your holiday plans
Choice in how you can contact us, how to pay and how you’ll receive your tickets
UK call centre based in sunny Birmingham
Making it easier for you to nail that holiday (or day out) like a boss

info@attractiontix.co.uk

Lee
AttractionTix 5 star review on 4th August 2019
Elizabeth
Awful customer service
I purchased tickets for drayton Manor park for myself and my children the day before we went. My payment was taken but tickets were not sent. I tried to call you but your lines closed at 9pm. I called in the morning and was told that the payment had been taken. I was told that although I had paid the tickets could not be issued and used on the same day. The cost for tickets bought online before the day of use were £28 each. I paid for 3. On the day the price was £40 each. I ended up paying a lot more money and I had to wait for my refund making money tight for me. I would not risk this again as I did not know that it didn't issue the tickets until after the payment was taken.
We didn’t get the reveal package we were promised.
The booking experience for our Jeep Safari was not great because we didn't receive a confirmation from the provider and I had to phone you to chase for this. Once received, the confirmation didn't have the address for the meeting point (just said 'Bar Tivoli'--no address) so I had to phone to get the address. Bus was then 25 minutes late to collect us. Excursion when it happened was good but booking process not up to market standard I felt.
It was fine but wine was like Taqila shot not a glass of wine, very small quantity.
I chose to buy my Disneyland tickets from AtrractionTix because the fast pass was included in the tickets . However, the fast pass didn’t work . So that was disappointing
made to feel like paupers
The email enquiry i sent was not acknowledged so no response to my concern
Ticket price was fine however the discounts that came with the tickets weren't able to be used. In the small print (which i didn't see) it states that you have to supply a print out with the code. It's 2019!! Who carries print outs with them....even the Disney ticket was on my mobile.

It was an embarrassing situation to be in.
The printed tickets didn’t scan at any entrances, the staff had to manually put the code in every time. The lanyards didn’t turn up until a week after we had been to Disney.
Too much to say here.
Too many people ,,,,,,
Too expensive for what you receive,,,,,,,,,,,,
10 hrs a day is not exactly enough
POOR SIGNAGE, NOT SUITED TO DISABLED PEOPLE,RUDE STAFF,,,,
LITTLE OR NO SEATING BETWEEN LONG WALKS. UN HELPFUL, TOO MANY ,,,,,,,,,,,
TEAM ,,,,,,,,,,,,
BEING NOTHING BUT WHISTLE BLOWERS JUST THERE TO LOOK PRETTY.
We booked the tour for 12,,,,,,
But were sent tickets for 3pm
Because of the above information
The barcode not working was an issue made me panic on holiday. It worked manually but I had explain again and again which was effort however the cost outweighs it I suppose
Attractiontix is fine for buying the actual tickets - but the Venue ie Disney Paris was a total disappointment - maybe they should monitor who they are selling tickets on behalf of - review themselves before selling the tickets.
Check exactly what your ment to be getting, read all the small print as ther are some extras you’ll need to pay for the truly full experience.
You need to explain the lunch deal and how you collect at gate entrance as the waiting time for that is horrendous
Not happy with paying for extra for £1 games and they didn’t work wasted £6 when we told the staff they weren’t interested. Pirates boat wasn’t working
AttractionTix is rated 4.72 based on 3,875 reviews