AttractionTix Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend AttractionTix

About AttractionTix: Trusted supplier for the best attractions, theme parks and tours all over the world
Advance tickets that can get you into attractions faster and easier
UK-exclusive packages that you can’t get at the attractions
In-depth guides and essential information that will help you to perfect your holiday plans
Choice in how you can contact us, how to pay and how you’ll receive your tickets
UK call centre based in sunny Birmingham
Making it easier for you to nail that holiday (or day out) like a boss

info@attractiontix.co.uk

3&4 Regal Court
6 Sovereign Road
Kings Norton Business Centre

Meressa Silcott
"The ticket was perfect and enjoyed my discount from the restaurants on site"
Justin Naylor
"We bought tickets for Siam Park in Tenerife, Having tickets that you can use on any day of your holiday is a massive bonus plus the €5 voucher per person, payed for our dinner on the day, will definitely be using again."
Seyed Mirabedini
"First time user ... good site, good offers and very easy to use. Confident will use again."
"Great deals, and a pleasure to deal with"
"Made a mistake on my booking with the dates. Called up and was changed straight away. Call lasted 2mins and done! Great!"
"It was very easy and straight forward to book our tickets before we went on holiday will definitely use again"
"Sent a bag of kids goodies, countdown chart, kids masks, a poster which I wasn’t expecting. The tickets were emailed through immediately."
"Great service, got Siam tickets and enjoyed the 5 euro food voucher don’t think any other company offers this"
"AttractionTix prices very competitive, printed voucher to present on arrival at attraction, exchanged for our tickets with no issues, as you'd expect. Will certainly be considered in future."
"I purchased tickets for drayton Manor park for myself and my children the day before we went. My payment was taken but tickets were not sent. I tried to call you but your lines closed at 9pm. I called in the morning and was told that the payment had been taken. I was told that although I had paid the tickets could not be issued and used on the same day. The cost for tickets bought online before the day of use were £28 each. I paid for 3. On the day the price was £40 each. I ended up paying a lot more money and I had to wait for my refund making money tight for me. I would not risk this again as I did not know that it didn't issue the tickets until after the payment was taken."
"Very good price and everything received quickly"
"note yet used ticket will review after"
"Really easy to purchase, the welcome pack was a fantastic bonus."
"Quick and easy and the second time we have used AttractionTix. Previously used them for all our Florida excursions and no issues with the vouchers and good price. Hopefully the use of our Euro Disney tickets will be just as smooth."
"Booking and tickets online done immediately. I was pleasantly surprised to receive an envelope with promotional material. However, I was disappointed to receive only 2 ticket holders with the AttractionTix lanyard when we had 5 tickets."
"Good response time;easy to use"
"Easy to follow web sight quick delivery"
"Cheaper than Disney Good service and pack for the kids"
"Good price for Disneyland Paris and very straight forward to use"
"Easy to use, just organising the bus was abit hard with them being Spanish"
AttractionTix is rated 4.62 based on 474 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access