Atlas Records Reviews

4.9
Based on 293 reviews
Read Atlas Records Reviews

About Atlas Records:

Leading UK Online Record Store. 40,000+ Used 7", 12" & LP Vinyl Records In Stock. Free Next-Day Delivery & Free Returns. Same-Day Worldwide Shipping

contact@atlasrecords.co.uk

Unit P2, Creech Paper Mill, Taunton

Tell us how Atlas Records made you happy
all good +++++
As always a great service the item was as described and delivered on time I have no hesitation in recommending Atlas Records
Great efficient service and Honest descriptions also with very good pricing. Make this my number one go to vinyl record site.
7 inch record sleeves were fine but 12 inch record sleeves had marks and were 1 sleeve short..have brought these products through Amazon/ebay before and very satisfied but not on this occasion with purchasing direct.
Thank you for the feedback, we're very sorry to hear this! We've sent you an email directly to hopefully resolve this and have dispatched another entire set of the 12" record sleeves out to you today, on us.
I think you are one of the best record shop's around.
Excellent service and great vinyl
Great service highly recommended for all
Excellent service throughout fast delivery vinyl condition as described all good 👍
Communication great, service excellent and fantastic product. Will definitely buy from them again.
Fantastic company to deal with, great communication and a very easy ordering process. Delivery was very quick with updates all the way until the order is delivered. I look forward to ordering from you again.
Swift delivery, loving the free postage will look on atlas first next time I m buying vinyl
Good service quick delivery.
I've lost count of the amount of vinyl albums I've bought from Atlas, mostly 70's/early 80's and they've all been as described, you can't ask for anything more than that! Top hole I'd say!
the vinyl i bought was in such great condiction i will be using atlas again
very good service, no problems
Good service
Great service from start to finish great product very good quality and price
Quick and reliable service, I would recommend Atlas records, Excellent.
Very happy with atlas, prompt delivery, reasonable prices . No complaints with my purchases.
Excellent service and records good value for money. Would recommend using them.
Atlas Records is rated 4.94 based on 293 reviews