Atlas Records Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlas Records
Read Atlas Records Reviews

About Atlas Records:

Leading UK Online Record Store. 40,000+ Used 7", 12" & LP Vinyl Records In Stock. Free Next-Day Delivery & Free Returns. Same-Day Worldwide Shipping

contact@atlasrecords.co.uk

Unit P2, Creech Paper Mill, Taunton

Tell us how Atlas Records made you happy
7 inch record sleeves were fine but 12 inch record sleeves had marks and were 1 sleeve short..have brought these products through Amazon/ebay before and very satisfied but not on this occasion with purchasing direct.
Thank you for the feedback, we're very sorry to hear this! We've sent you an email directly to hopefully resolve this and have dispatched another entire set of the 12" record sleeves out to you today, on us.
Whereas the vinyl covers I bought were all fine, some of the records I bought were not as described, and did not play as indicated, and some were scratched and jumped on playing.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm very sorry to hear that you found there to be an issue with some of the records you purchased. This isn't the service we expect of ourselves and I've reached out directly to you to try and put this right, which I look forward to doing. Chris
Atlas Records is rated 4.93 based on 246 reviews