Atlas Records Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlas Records
Read Atlas Records Reviews

About Atlas Records:

Leading UK Online Record Store. 40,000+ Used 7", 12" & LP Vinyl Records In Stock. Free Next-Day Delivery & Free Returns. Same-Day Worldwide Shipping

contact@atlasrecords.co.uk

Unit P2, Creech Paper Mill, Taunton

Tell us how Atlas Records made you happy
Very good record shop, trusted grading on their records
Fast, Quality, All Good.
Very fast turnaround and delivery. 7" singles packed in plastic protective sleeves.
Excellent fast service.
A pleasure to do business with. Very efficient.
brilliant website easy to use great choice of records to choose from fast delivery excellent packaging highly recommend this website always use them for my vinyl records excellent customer service A*************
My shopping experience was easy and the service in my opinion has been excellent
Excellent service always. My first port of call...
Excellent, superfast, quality products really love your 7" record covers.Cheers Ian
Let down by another supplier found Atlas,record ordered Thursday delivered on Friday in time for friends birthday. Will definitely use again and will recommend to family and friends.
Always great service. Helping me rebuild my vinyl collection with a great choice of styles of music.
Excellent service and delivery
Great service, accurate grading and fast shipping
Atlas records are very good have always given me great service I have brought many records from them and I will continue to do so very happy with every aspect of atlas records
all good +++++
As always a great service the item was as described and delivered on time I have no hesitation in recommending Atlas Records
Great efficient service and Honest descriptions also with very good pricing. Make this my number one go to vinyl record site.
7 inch record sleeves were fine but 12 inch record sleeves had marks and were 1 sleeve short..have brought these products through Amazon/ebay before and very satisfied but not on this occasion with purchasing direct.
Thank you for the feedback, we're very sorry to hear this! We've sent you an email directly to hopefully resolve this and have dispatched another entire set of the 12" record sleeves out to you today, on us.
I think you are one of the best record shop's around.
Excellent service and great vinyl
Atlas Records is rated 4.90 based on 167 reviews