Atlas Records Reviews

Read Atlas Records Reviews

contact@atlasrecords.co.uk

12 Portland Street

Tell us how Atlas Records made you happy
Muy buena página, precios económicos y los envíos llegan a tiempo
brilliant website so easy to use wide choice of records to choose from excellent fast delivery excellent customer service highly recommend 10/10
Fast, friendly, accurate and professional service, each and every time.
Good service, discs well packaged and sound good, good pricing, wots not to like!
Have bought from Atlas records many times and will continue to do so. Very fast free p+p. Very well packaged. Great selection of records, site is easy to work. Finding something new every time. Thank the vinyl Lord that I have found a decent site to buy from. I've also just done a trust pilot review as well.
The team at Atlas Records are very professional and have been a pleasure to deal with. Fast shipping, quality merchandise and great communication have made all transactions hassle free. I would not hesitate to recommend Atlas Records to anyone looking to enlarge their collection.
Atlas Records provides a great service with excellent prices, frequent offers and quick shipping. I would turn to them first for any of the records I think they would sell.
I have purchased quite a few records from Atlas and have never had a problem. The site is easy to navigate and use. I will continue to buy from them.
Received the records ordered in good time. Excellent choice of music available too. Well worth a look.
Discovered this place over a year ago and it is THE place to go to for old 7" vinyl singles. Service is excellent, quality of vinyl and sleeves is exactly as they describe, 4 for 3 offers are too good to resist, and all of this plus free postage. They also have various sale days.
Great service, very quick and records well packaged. Top quality.
100% pleased with the records i've recieved service, 5star rating from me !
Great place to buy hard to find records for my Jukebox
I really enjoy the selection I’ve seen so far,I only wish the get more R&B,Rap and Pop 45’s...I’m also looking for pet shop boys-West end girl
Hi Derrick,

Thank you very much for the review.

You're right, our R&B and Rap offerings at the moment are a little limited so we'll look at improving that when we're looking at future stock. Check back soon and hopefully, we'll have something for you!

Kind regards,
Chris
Ordered a single,but weeks later I had to chase my purchase,to be told it was out of stock. Not the best customer service. 🙁
Hi Shirley,

I'm very sorry to hear you were disappointed with our service. I think I could have been clearer with the communication at the time, so I'd like to put that right now.

I said at the time that the item had been lost, but I didn't make it clear that this wasn't by us - we promptly dispatched the item but it was lost by Royal Mail en route to you. As far as we knew the item had been safely delivered, as very close to 100% of our packages are.

As soon as you contacted us and we discovered this wasn't the case, a full refund was issued within 24 hours because unfortunately, we didn't have another copy in stock given the original was lost between leaving us and reaching you.

Losses are exceptionally rare but do happen on occasion and unfortunately, it is beyond our control when it does. All we can do when that does happen is act swiftly to replace or refund, which we did to the best of our ability here and I can only apologise that we didn't have a direct replacement to offer you at the time.

I hope this clarifies everything and hope you can give us another chance to impress in the future.

Chris
all records that I have bought have been as described.and deliver well protected.a very good selection thank you
Came very quickly in great condition. Customer service was very helpful with a few queries, would definitely recommend!
Atlas Records is rated 4.59 based on 17 reviews