Artful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artful
Read Artful Reviews

About Artful:

Artful is the quarterly subscription box for people who love to create! Inside every box, you’ll find a selection of premium tools tailored to a specific style or medium of artistry. Each edition works closely with an established artist who hand-picks the contents of the box and lends their expertise on how to use it.

Every issue, you’ll gain new tools and skills to inspire creativity and help you grow as a creative!

01509812075

help@artful.co.uk

3 - 6 The Rushes,Loughborough,LE11 5BE,United Kingdom

Tell us how Artful made you happy
The equipment was fantastic but not enough tuition. You'd need to be quite advanced to get the full benefit.
The art boxes are pretty good overall but customer service could have been better when I had a delivery problem.
Hi Jane, Thank you for your feedback. We're really sorry your last order got returned to sender. Upon investigation we could see the house number of the delivery address was accidentally keyed incorrectly when the subscription was set-up resulting in non-delivery. The address has been updated and your orders should arrive as normal going forward. If we can assist further please reach out to help@artful.co.uk. The Arftul Team
I liked the first box but felt the second box was disappointing with the products
Hi Tina, Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear you we're disappointed by your second delivery from Artful. If we can help you further please contact the team via help@artful.co.uk. Kind regards, The Artful Team.
I love the supplies, but I think the level is too high. I would love to get some easier, step by step, tutorials/exercises, a bit like on donestika
Hi Sara, Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to give your honest option on boxes received. This enables us as a team, to know what's appealing to our audience and what is not working as well. We will pass this feedback on to our team. Kind regards, The Artful Team
I subscribed to get the ink box, having seen the lino box online, but was never told what the other boxes would be. Got the pretty disappointing drawing/ calligraphy box without knowing what I was getting and wouldn't have paid so much for it if I'd known. They only seem to promote the popular boxes.
Hi Liz, We're sorry to hear you were disappointed with the Tombow box delivery. As a team we do appreciate that not all themes will suit everyone's tastes. We do offer a skip function via the account encase you want to skip a box you aren't too interested in. If you need assistance at any time the team is available on help@artful.co.uk Kind regards, The Artful team
I bought two subscriptions and the first boxes were amazing. The second box one was perfect the other missing half the items. I have contacted artful with no reply and tried calling but they have an outgoing message saying they are not taking calls. Really poor after sales customer service detracts from just brilliant concept and quality of first boxes! I hope they respond soon as both were gift subscriptions for Christmas and is a really poor show!
Loved my first box (lino prints) the second left me somewhat underwhelmed and remains untouched and unused. Hoping for better things with my next box, which I've paid for but cant see what's going to be in it until it arrives. I'd like to see what I've bought last time it was around 3 weeks between the my money being taken and the box arriving. I thought it would be a way of trying new things but the inks just didnt inspire me. Not artful fault!
I think it’s a wonderful must have for those who can afford it. Sadly I find it a bit too expensive otherwise I’d continue the subscription
Good quality but way overpriced
Artful is rated 4.79 based on 249 reviews