Artful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artful
Read Artful Reviews

About Artful:

Artful is the quarterly subscription box for people who love to create! Inside every box, you’ll find a selection of premium tools tailored to a specific style or medium of artistry. Each edition works closely with an established artist who hand-picks the contents of the box and lends their expertise on how to use it.

Every issue, you’ll gain new tools and skills to inspire creativity and help you grow as a creative!

01509812075

help@artful.co.uk

3 - 6 The Rushes,Loughborough,LE11 5BE,United Kingdom

Tell us how Artful made you happy
I love this subscription box, it's the only one that I've stuck with since lockdown, it's the only one that I really think is worth the money you pay.
You get excellent materials that would have otherwise been expensive to buy individually! But definitely star more artists as we are loving the lessons and insights to their work!!
Overpriced and underwhelming. Other subscription boxes offer far greater value and products. Artful's justification for their inflated price is the lengthy magazine included so if you're after an expensive art mag subscription then maybe this is for you. They also sell this as having access to skill share and online tutorial videos- after searching high and low and even emailing to ask how to access skillshare I received no answer. The YouTube videos consist of 3 5min videos so again hardly justified.
Hello Bethany,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

All feedback is really important to us and we also appreciate you contacting us directly, with more in depth detail on you concerns over the contents and it's value. The 3 months free trial to Skillshare was exclusive to edition one, this was the first box available back in March 2020.

The team work extremely hard on each box to ensure subscribers received a variety of high valued art supplies, along with a very detailed magazine. Within the price paid, subscribers also have access to online monthly tutorials, to help build confidence and skills with the suppliers within the boxes.

Once again, we appreciate all your feedback and it has been passed onto the team for further review. If there is anything we can assist with in the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact us on help@artful.co.uk

Kind regards,
The Artful Team
Very happy with my subscriptions so far and so far great value for money. I don't always have time to do as much crafting as I'd like but knowing I have the right tools, supplies and tutorials means I can jump in whenever I want. Looking forward to see what future boxes may hold 😊
Such good value for money and interesting products/crafts that I wouldn't think to do otherwise. Really enjoying my lino print kit and have enjoyed all the ones I've had!
Great selection of quality art materials - introduced us to new products, and each box has been strongly different in theme
A very good subscription service it’s bigger than most monthly ones you can get in the uk because it is a three monthly box, and now you can get it in other country’s yay. The subjects are so different it pushes you beyond your skill set.
Thankyou
Everything I have received has been of highest quality I’ve loved everyone of my packs so far.

Thank you for all the hard work you guys put into each one.
I love the variety of products, the quality of the products and all the really helpful tutorials.
Love it; such a good idea
The boxes are beautifully presented and full of great supplies that have encouraged me to try lots of different styles of art!
Excellent quality products and even better customer service.
The exceptional team at artful helped me when one of my boxes went awol and arranged for a new box to be delivered special delivery. Thank you Artful team! Can’t wait to see what you have in store for the next box.
I’ve been receiving these boxes of art goodies from the beginning and I love them! The contents are always themed, great quality art supplies and come with a packed magazine that is full of information to give you ideas, help you use the art materials and best of all - interviews with established artists who have sampled the products included in the box. Overall this is a very good quality subscription that is worth the money and I intend to continue subscribing as long as it is available.
Very fun boxes with useful tutorials to help you develop the skill that box focuses on
I love the Artful subscription. It encourages me to try new techniques and materials. The supporting booklet and videos are really helpful and inspiring. They provide a good point from which to start if you haven’t had any previous experience of using that month’s materials. I really enjoyed using the Posca and Tombow pens from the first box.
Love receiving my artful box as it always inspires me and encourages me to be creative. The magazine is always so great to read and you get great quality products for great value!
Honestly, the highlight of any day when my Artful box arrives. The materials are always of a high quality and the magazine is full of insight and inspiration. This months’ box is Lino printing and I’m so excited to try it out. Something I’ve never done or even considered trying and everything I need to make my first print is all here in my Artful box. This would make a great gift for any friend who enjoys creating.
Good quality tools and interesting ideas to attempt in the magazine! Also the Instagram engagement is brilliant, providing prompts each day!
Amazing products and amazing quality! An incredible investment!
V good nice variety i like the magazine
Artful is rated 4.84 based on 62 reviews