Artemis Tree Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artemis Tree Services
Read Artemis Tree Services Reviews

artemis@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Tell us how Artemis Tree Services made you happy
Service provided was most professional as I expected having used them previously. Would highly recommend this firm.
An excellent job of pruning one tree and felling several others one of which was very large. The guys were pleasant and hard working and the extent to which they went to leave the site neat and tidy was impressive.
Highly recommended and good value considering the work involved.
We have been using Artemis for many years now and once again would like to thank them for a first class job.

The guys that came did a superbly professional job of cutting back the bushes and trees that surround our garden. They were quick, super efficient and polite. They cleared up afterwards leaving the garden looking neat and tidy.

Artemis know what they are doing and what they are talking about. I would heartily recommend them to anyone.
Thank you for a job well done! I asked you to prune an apple tree, shape a laburnum and tidy up a holly. This was done to a very high standard. It was great to see that the men only used a saw when absolutely necessary - result trees that still look good. (Unlike the cowboys who attack any tree with a chainsaw.)
As far as the tree surgeons were concerned - they were polite, friendly and professional. They cleared up so well that you wouldn't have known they had been there.
The charges were reasonable for the amount of work done.
I would certainly recommend Artemis to anyone.
Artemis removed two large Eucalyptus trees which had become too dominant for our small back garden. The work was carried out professionally and to a great standard. The two that did the work were courteous, friendly and obviously happy in their work.
A couple of small issues to mention but just to add to the positive feeling of engaging with Artemis. Firstly there was confusion with the quote made and the work carried out but this was sorted out very quickly and professionally, and secondly there was a small amount of damage to one of our pots that was near the trees. This was pointed out to us very quickly and with apologies. I really appreciated the openness and honesty, especially as the pre-work comms made it clear that it was down to me to ensure nothing that could be damaged was taken out of their way before work started.
All in all we were really happy with Artemis from the quote through to the invoice. We'd definitely recommend them and will use them again without hesitation.
Instructed Artemis to prune an Acer and Beech tree in our gardens. Very professional company from quote to maintaining contact, organising planning permission as we are in a conservation area, to the actual work - would definitely recommend.
The lads who turned up to do the job were friendly, efficient and stuck to their brief which was to slenderise a dense high wall of green shrubbery and trees belonging to my neighbour and they could only do so much. They also pruned a massive out of control climbing rose which had grown to a height of about 30'. this was done efficiently and quickly .....the only thing which has stayed my hand on declaring complete happiness was the price. If I consider the time it took - about an hour an a half - the price for the job was well over any concept of value for money. I appreciate that it included the blocking off the pavement for parking so I would use the firm again but perhaps argue the toss a bit harder.
The company was professional and helpful at each point of contact. The work was carried out well; the final shape of the trees which had been lopped was natural and balanced. I was very pleased with the work.
Artemis did a splendid job on our tress. They were polite, friendly and efficient, and did a really profesional job. The trees, and the whole garden, look so much better.
Artemis pruned out deadwood and lopped some major limbs from mature ash trees with great skill and professionalism. One tree, which was previously infested with deadwood and ivy, has been completely transformed and will look good for years to come. Artemis works professionally and to the highest standards. I waited a little while for an appointment to carry out the work (partly because of a TPO application) but it was worth the wait.
A professional service from the quoting through to completion of the job. I would definitely recommend Artemis for providing good advice on trees, performing the job to a high standard at a reasonable price and tidying up afterwards.
Very pleasant and efficient service with good communication. Would definitely recommend.
The young lads who did our tree work were very professional and super speedy! At the same time, they cleared up well and left the garden looking great. Have used Artemis a couple a times now and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to others.
Excellent service! Professional, polite operatives and left all areas tidy on completion.
Turned up nice and early. Very pleasant and polite lads. Checked with me exactly what I wanted with each tree before they started work them. Cleared the garden up so there was nothing for us to. No damage to the garden.
The tree lopping was carefully, creatively and thoroughly accomplished. The Artemis operatives were very polite and professional. All waste was thoroughly cleared away.
Polite punctual and efficient. Took down a massive tree for me, and cleaned up every scrap. Would definitely use them again.
I have used Artemis on a number of occasions. They are professional and efficient. I have used many other companies in the past for tree work and none come close to Artemis
I was initially impressed with the information about tree pruning which accompanied the very reasonable estimate. The two young men who did the work were very patient as we discussed precisely where to sever the huge bay tree and overhanging branches from an oak and fir. The work took 5 solid hours but they remained cheerful throughout then cleared up quickly and thoroughly when they had finished. I have already recommended Artemis to one friend and will continue to do so whenever the opportunity arises.
They were really professional. Did a great job and cleaned up after themselves.
Would highly recommend!