Artemis Tree Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artemis Tree Services
Read Artemis Tree Services Reviews

artemis@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Tell us how Artemis Tree Services made you happy
As usual another lovely job .The young men left the garden in perfect condition .No mess and garden left as it was before they started .We have used your services since .the contact number was in pinner .That was years ago we would recommend your company to anyone. In fact we have already given our daughter and granddaughter your phone number .
Timely response to request for quotes. Efficient and friendly staff.
Happy with work completed and price. Would use again
Excellent quote, very efficient and friendly Office staff and outstanding work by the tree surgeons. Arrived on time, executed work and left area clean and tidy. Highly recommended. Thank you.
On time
Friendly
Knowledgeable
Expert
Cleaned up well

The guys did a superb job
Very professional
Fantastic service from Artemis. Managed to squeeze us in at short notice and did a great job
Excellent service. Friendly and helpful. Tidied amazingly after work done. . Very happy. Would not hesitate to recommend
Great company. Fast and tidy service. Very polite
Service was efficient and very friendly and accommodating from start to finish. The quote was very reasonable, the team arrived on time, did the work quickly and tidied up well afterwards. I have nothing bad to say. Thank you all!
Artemis provided a professional service from initial contact, surveying and carrying out the work, through to invoicing. I would not hesitate to recommend them and will use them again. The tree surgeons arrived when expected, had clear instructions regarding what was to be done and checked them with me before they started and as they worked. They were courteous, helpful and left the area clean and tidy. Thanks for a great job.
The operatives arrived on time. It was clear that they had been properly trained in terms of health and safety. Suitable protective equipment were worn and being used. Job carried out by polite and friendly operatives in a professional manner and site left clear and tidy.
I was very happy with the service you provided . Your staff were very helpful and polite. The young man who spent several hours up in my beech tree worked very hard as did all your staff. Your team supervisor was very good
Peter Mann
Reliable service as ever. Job done quietly & efficiently and all cleared up afterwards. Have recommended to others
Artemis tree services were reliable, efficient, very skilled and courteous. They were recommended to me by a friend and I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone for any job, large or small.
I was happy with the quote and service received. They were punctual and cleared up after themselves.
I was delighted with the work your team carried out on my large Eucalyptus tree. The two tree surgeons worked incredibly hard to complete the job to my satisfaction, despite the wet and windy weather! They consulted me throughout the whole process to make sure I was happy and their clean-up and tidying was superb. They had to carry large chunks of the tree through my house to get to their chipping machine but everything was hoovered and cleaned up perfectly afterwards. The work was fairly and competitively priced after a proper, on-site survey and the paperwork was processed efficiently at every stage. Highly recommended.
The two pep.e who printed our large apple tree were very good, courteous and helpful. The quality of the work was excellent.
great service and excellent value
Artemis Tree Services were very professional and their staff very caring, polite and efficient. Despite the over whelming amount of work they had on at the time, the booking staff and the tree surgeons were helpful and understanding.

Their cost for the service was very reasonable and I like that they recycled 100% of the tree as bio-fuel. Overall, we were very satisfied with the service and wold recommend them in the same way they were recommended to me by a friend!

Thank you Artemis, that was a job well done!
Excellent overall; speedy response to initial query; reasonable quotation from someone knowledgeable; a few difficulties concerning some follow-up questions, which were not answered so quickly, but ultimately resolved; work completed efficiently, tidily and carefully. Pleased with the overall result. I hope to make use of their services again.
Artemis Tree Services is rated 4.96 based on 387 reviews