Artemis Tree Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artemis Tree Services
Read Artemis Tree Services Reviews

artemis@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Tell us how Artemis Tree Services made you happy
Prompt and helpful in Covid restriction period, but sorry, I didn’t find the finished work as I had expected.
It took 3 separate (half day) sessions to complete 1 tree... So I have mixed feelings about my most recent job with them.

There were 2 mistakes made: (a) The job was not quoted correctly to consider the size of my large tree, hence only a half day was initially allocated. (b) The first guys who arrived on site also underestimated what was required to complete the tree, which meant the understaffing issue continued on, resulting in us having 3 sessions instead of 2.

This shows that there is not enough careful understanding or communications of jobs. Ideally, I would have liked the job to have been allocated a full day slot, for it to be completed in 1 session, rather than 3 separate sessions.

When you book a job with Artemis, ask them if they have correctly staffed the quote. Otherwise your neighbours will shout and demand compensation from you, as they did with me.
The lads who turned up to do the job were friendly, efficient and stuck to their brief which was to slenderise a dense high wall of green shrubbery and trees belonging to my neighbour and they could only do so much. They also pruned a massive out of control climbing rose which had grown to a height of about 30'. this was done efficiently and quickly .....the only thing which has stayed my hand on declaring complete happiness was the price. If I consider the time it took - about an hour an a half - the price for the job was well over any concept of value for money. I appreciate that it included the blocking off the pavement for parking so I would use the firm again but perhaps argue the toss a bit harder.
Came early and did a good job on work as required.
Left area in clean condition.
Workmen were both polite and courteous.
recommended to neighbour who will require work doing
As instructed the trees were trimmed and the area left clean following the work.
However, on a personal note, I was disappointed that dead branches were not cleared despite their being in close proximity.
Hello Anonymous,

Glad to hear the job went well, maybe the extra works you anticipated wasn't included in the quote? If you could contact the office on 01895 821623 we can try to rectify this.

Kind regards,