Artemis Tree Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Artemis Tree Services

How would you rate Artemis Tree Services ?

"First time we have employed Artemis but would not hesitate to recommend Excellent service"
"Team that carried out our maintenance requirements were highly professional, polite and hard workers. Job was completed as agreed and on time. Everything was cleared away. Could not ask for a better service. Would highly recommend."
"Fantastic service especially in such hot weather conditions."
"As instructed the trees were trimmed and the area left clean following the work. However, on a personal note, I was disappointed that dead branches were not cleared despite their being in close proximity."
Hello Anonymous,

Glad to hear the job went well, maybe the extra works you anticipated wasn't included in the quote? If you could contact the office on 01895 821623 we can try to rectify this.

Kind regards,
Artemis Tree Services
"A very large cedar tree was felled with minimal damage to the rest of the garden and everything was left tidy. Knowledgeable, polite staff."
"Efficient, polite and tidied up very well"
"They came, they did, they cleared up. Excellent service. Prompt, courteous, efficient and did exactly what was asked - quickly. What more can you ask for. Oh, also, the e-mail communications and information provided both before and after the service puts many big companies to shame. I don't get this level of service from BT or any of the other big IT providers. And, did I mention, the price was good too."
"The Artemis team arrived promptly and, having confirmed the work to be done, carried it out efficiently and with a minimum of disruption, despite the difficult position of the trees and the restricted access to the rear of my property."
"I was impressed by the professionalism and speed of reaction displayed by all my interlocutors at Artemis Tree Services. I am happy to recommend them."
"Andy and his colleague were consummate professionals - on time, efficient, clean and tidy, and very personable and helpful. Couldn't ask for better service!"
"Such chsrming and oblging young men that csme to remove my tree. It was done very efficiently and they left me no mess. Thankyou"
"A very efficient company to deal with re our garden"
"I have used Artemis Tree Services on several occasions and have always found them to be exceptionally good. They are fast, efficient and methodical. Work is always conducted in a very polite and professional manner. We have recommended them to others who also have the same opinion. Their office staff and ground force teams perform their work like no other tree service company I have ever witnessed. Artemis Trees Services are the Platinum Standard. Many service providers could learn a lot from Artemis."
"Very professional and smooth service from initial enquiry until completion."
"Excellent service from initial quote to completion. Extremely professional and really pleased with the completed work to the trees in our garden. I would highly recommend Artemis."
"problem - large apple tree blown down overnight, devastation in garden, elderly residents, phone call to Artemis, two operatives arrived within the hour, very polite, did a fabulous job, cleared every leaf! So grateful for the prompt service."
"Very professional from quotation to completion. The two guys (team 1) that turned up did an excellent job of cutting down a 30 ft fir tree and trimming another. Very tidy and cleared away all subsequent tree rubbish. Would have no hesitation in using again and recommending to others. No complaints."
"I was very pleased with the service provided by Michael and Daniel (representing Artemis). They were very very polite, kind, professional and cleared everything away when they finished, including our neighbours garden . Artemis were efficient from giving us a quote to contacting the local council tree officer, and arranging the actual the job. The quote (with the 10% Spring discount) did work out more competitive with other tree surgeons I contacted as well."
"Very efficient, helpful and pleasant - job done 10/10"
"Punctual, Pleasant and polite tree surgeons, who were deferential to the neighbour who owns the trees. They did a very good job and even arranged with another neighbour to take the debris over their fence, which was quicker and tidier."
Artemis Tree Services is rated 4.97 based on 177 reviews