Artemis Tree Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artemis Tree Services
Read Artemis Tree Services Reviews

artemis@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Tell us how Artemis Tree Services made you happy
Another excellent job carried out - we are regular clients of Artemis & will continue to recommend their very professional services - thanks to Simon ( the boss ) & his team
George, Ben and the team were excellent. Totally efficient and professional service from start to finish. Have used Artemis before and will continue to use when necessary. Have recommended to others.
very professional service. This is the second time that we have used Artemis and can't recommend them too highly. In fact, they are fast becoming the tree specialists of choice for our road
Excellent
Professional service, friendly and the work done (removing a large tree) was to an excellent standard. The crew were courteous, careful and efficient. The cost was also one of the most competitive.

Highly recommended.
Very happy with the team that came and carried out the tree works. The team arrived on a wet and miserable day but the work was carried out to time and the place was left spotless. Would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.
I've been using Artemis for ten years to periodically prune some large trees in our garden in a conservation area. They come on time, work hard, are polite, don't upset the neighbours, get the job done and leave the garden spotless. And the pricing is competitive. Not really much more I could ask! Keep up the good work.
I've used Artemis for ten years now, to periodically prune large trees in our house in a conservation area. They know their stuff, come on time, work hard, don't upset the neighbours, get the job done and leave the garden spotless. Not much more that I could ask really!
We had our tree reduced in size. The artemis team were fantastic from start to finish. They are very knowledgeable, reliable and tidy. They have reduced the tree perfectly retaining its shape and tidied away everything after completing the job.
We have used them a few years ago and will do again the future. Highly recommend their services
We used Artemis Tree Services for the first time and were impressed. The communication from the company was excellent. The initial surveyor gave us different options and pricing, and the workmen did a great job on the day, and left the place tidy. Thank you.
We have been using Artemis Tree Services for quite a few years now. They turn up on time, clear up and are very courteous and helpful. I would definitely recommend them.
This is our third time using Artemis Tree Services. They are truly professional - quotes are competitive and confirmed in writing, they are punctual, do an excellent job with both the cutting and clearing up afterwards. We would have not hesitation in recommending this company.
Professional, friendly, competitively priced service.

Arranged for local authority approval for works to trees subject to TPO.

Gave firm date to commence the works, site team did a great job and left the site clean on completion. Would use again without hesitation.
Incredible professional they listened to all our requests and completed the job. We are very happy with the outcome.
Artemis felled our tree efficiently and left the site clean and tidy. The price was also competitive. They also applied for permission for us because the tree was covered by a TPO.
Flexible, Fast, Efficient & Friendly. Very Happy with the service and will use again
A most professional and courteous service from both the men who carried out the work on my ageing oak tree but also the backroom staff who made the whole exercise feasible.
The price was right and despite the work taking longer than anticipated I paid only the original estimated cost.
I've used Artemis before this and I'll certainly use them again if required.
Highly recommended as you might expect !
Artemis Tree Services were recommend by my daughter in Ruislip. Nick & Joel came prompt on time were friendly and polite. They did an excellent job removing couple of large palm trees and left the garden clean and tidy.
Did excellent job of re- pollard my willow tree. Impressed with delay in part trimming due to active nest.
Environmental friendly.
So impressed with this company, from the customer service at the beginning, obtaining the quote and then completing the job, all people I have dealt with have been exceptional. A first class service! Thank you so much.
Excellent, professional and efficient service, cutting back a large ash tree. Expertly completed and site left spotless. Delightful and courteous staff.
Artemis Tree Services is rated 4.96 based on 386 reviews