Artemis Tree Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Artemis Tree Services

Tell us how Artemis Tree Services made you happy

"Artemis removed a tree which had fallen on to my tennis court. It was removed in a very imaginative way without further damage to the court wire surround. I am delighted and the price was very reasonable"
"Hello, I would just like to say that I am more than happy with Artemis Tree Services. The help given to me by office staff and the employers who carried out the work. Thank you. Ann Crook"
"Work done in a professional way from quote to finish. On time,left place tidy and pleasant workers. Will use them again"
"I would whole heartedly recommend Artemis Tree Services. We experienced a first class service; from professional and knowledgeable initial assessment of our garden's requirements through to submission of plans to the County Council and execution by the hard working and friendly team. We would highly recommend Artemis Tree Services and will be calling on their services again in the future."
"Detailed quotation with pictures shows the work to be done with exact price to pay. Good value for money, professional prompt and organised."
"Professional, efficient and tidy job carried out by two very pleasant young men. Thank you."
"Quote 12642 - 125 Hempstead Rd. Two young men carried out the work, Nick & Tom. They are aa credit to your company"
"As a company, we have used Artemis Tree Services for many years. They provide an exemplary service, from start to finish. Excellent communication from first point of contact, i.e. arranging for a quotation, through to completion of the work. Their work is of the highest standard at a competitive price. They are a highly professional company. We have no hesitation in recommending them for any tree work required."
"Exemplary professional service"
"A highly professional team completed some very challenging tasks on large trees in constant rain and wind. They were very efficient, cheerful and committed and left the site immaculate.We would have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Very pleased with the prompt service. The guys were very careful and professional and cleared everything away afterwards."
"Artemis are a very professional company. The whole experience was highly efficient and everyone we dealt with was very friendly and knowledgeable. We would certainly use your services in future."
"The service provided was first class. I will recommend ARTEMIS TREE SERVICES to others. The two men who attended are a credit to your company. Big Thankyou"
"Thank you to Keith and Kevin for a fantastic job. We were very impressed with how professional they both were. Would thoroughly recommend."
"We were extremely pleased with the way your young man and assistant did our Magnolia . Once again a work of art . They left our garden and surroundings in a clean and lovely condition . As usual . People passing have passed compliments on how the tree has been cut . Thank you to all concerned for the service provided . Reasonably price also"
"So professional - clean , tidy work lovely workmanship . Thank you - will recommend to anyone . Also such a reasonable price . Thank you"
"Team on time carried out work with care avoiding damage to the garden. They were helpful and polite, cleaned the site on completion. This is the second time I have used your services. I have had no feedback from neighbours yet but am assuming satisfaction on their part too."
"We have used their services for many years and have always been extremely happy with their work. A very professional company from the administration side to the work being done. Would highly recommend Artemis Tree Services."
"The work was carried out professionally and efficiently, all cuttings removed and site left immaculate. I was very impressed with the pleasant and courteous manner of all the employees I dealt with, from the friendly and helpful lady on the phone, the person who provided the estimate to the two young men who carried out the work who were charming and polite and a delight to have around. I would definitely recommend Artemis."
"The work was carried out professionally. My ivy has gone!! Everything cleared up as well. Very pleasant people."
Artemis Tree Services is rated 4.95 based on 269 reviews