Artemis Tree Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Artemis Tree Services

Tell us how Artemis Tree Services made you happy

"i requested two trees to be trimmed down adjacent to my house. Two Artemis workers arrived on time and worked more or less non stop for 4 hours. During the job, communication was very good and both trees were trimmed neatly and to a good size and shape. They also did an excellent job at clearing all the cut branches from both my and our neighbours garden. A very good job at a competitive price."
"I was very happy with the service provided by Artemis from my first contact with the company's pleasant and helpful telephonist; the person who visited to discuss and advise on the work to be carried out and the two very hard working chaps, who did an excellent job and were helpful and courteous throughout."
"Always a superb job done - that is why we use Artemis ! We are customers for some 20 years now, we would not trust anyone else to trim our beloved oak tree. Thank you again."
"Skilled and knowledgeable work and meticulous tidying up afterwards. Though sad to see my tree reduced, it was necessary and looks quite elegant still."
"The two workmen had a very professional approach , thinking about the implications of taking the fallen tree down. They worked hard for over three hours. The two trees that were planted in place of the damaged trees were well situated and again took a lot of work to get into place. Overall - an amazing job!"
"It took 3 to 4 months from saying go ahead and the work being done. But I must say when they got round to doing the job, they were very efficient, polite and courteous and got on with it. Job was left clean and tidy. Nice job"
Thank you for your review, we take all comments very seriously and are very sorry you had to wait such a long time for your tree works to be completed.

Generally the councils make a decision on their TPO applications within 8 weeks however unfortunately this can take much longer.

Kind regards,

Artemis Tree Services
"Very impressed with Artemis Tree Services. We have two large oak trees that are both subject to Tree Preservation Orders. We get them trimmed every 5yrs to keep them from over hanging our home and keep them healthy. The trees border a road which is adjacent to a school. Artemis gave a competitive price for the works. They arranged Planning Permission with our local council and co-ordinated doing the works over Half Term to limit risks to the school traffic and children. The trees have been left looking great, with clearly defined canopies. Larger logs were cut and left for our log-burner, all other material was fully cleared away from site. The tree surgeons were polite and on-time. Superb service."
"Second time I’ve used this company. They’re very professional (checked we had the right permits) quick and efficient. The guys went the extra mile and moved the stump material to where I wanted (so I could later use it as mulch). Highly recommended"
"Another very good job. This is the third time I've used Artemis & I've not had even one problem. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service from initial enquiry to finish. Thoroughly recommend Artemis. (Dillon and Orhan) thankyou."
"Excellent service in every way, and very competitively priced. Thank you."
"The team were very professional from the outset, they were careful and left the site clean."
"The job was carried out in a professional and friendly manner. They cleared up after the work was completed, leaving our garden and drive clean & tidy, so much so that there were not really any logs left which was a shame as we had hoped they'd leave some for our wood burning stove! The newly crowned trees look great though so very happy with the work."
"The whole experience was handled in a professional, efficient and very friendly manner. Everyone, office and site, was lovely. I would have no hesitation in using their services again and highly recommend them."
"Employees always pleasant & efficient. Both Rob & Nick new what they were doing & carried out the lopping of the Holly tree in a most professional way. They cleared up after the work was completed & left the site clean & tidy. I have used Artemis Tree Services for many yers & always found them very helpful when dealing with them. They are prompt & efficient,"
"The chaps appear to have carried out a very good job. They tidied up well. They were pleasant to talk to. I would certainly recommend Artemis. Many thanks Peter Harvey"
"From estimation, quote and getting the job done, a very professional offering and team. They worked very hard to get the job done, bringing in extra men to ensure it was completed in one day. Some of the best trade team I’ve had working in my house and would definitely recommend to others. Provide chocolate biscuits they deserve them!!"
"Excellent service all round. Office staff very helpful and happy to deal with all issues raised and the team that turned up on the day ( Keith, Mike and Dan) could not have been better. They were friendly, helpful, highly competent in the work that they did and definitely went the extra mile to ensure we were happy. I was very impressed with the service Artemis provided and would have no hesitation in recommending them to friends and neighbours."
"Very impressed with the professionalism of the team. Despite having to fell a 40ft high conifer into a 25ft garden, the task was undertaken impressively well with no damage to lawn / flower beds / next door's shed etc etc, and the site left immaculate afterwards. Very happy to recommend to future clients."
"All handled professionally and promptly. The area was left clean and tidy. Would definetly use this company again."
Artemis Tree Services is rated 4.95 based on 243 reviews