Artemis Tree Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artemis Tree Services
Read Artemis Tree Services Reviews

artemis@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Tell us how Artemis Tree Services made you happy
Artemis did a splendid job on our tress. They were polite, friendly and efficient, and did a really profesional job. The trees, and the whole garden, look so much better.
Artemis pruned out deadwood and lopped some major limbs from mature ash trees with great skill and professionalism. One tree, which was previously infested with deadwood and ivy, has been completely transformed and will look good for years to come. Artemis works professionally and to the highest standards. I waited a little while for an appointment to carry out the work (partly because of a TPO application) but it was worth the wait.
A professional service from the quoting through to completion of the job. I would definitely recommend Artemis for providing good advice on trees, performing the job to a high standard at a reasonable price and tidying up afterwards.
Very pleasant and efficient service with good communication. Would definitely recommend.
The young lads who did our tree work were very professional and super speedy! At the same time, they cleared up well and left the garden looking great. Have used Artemis a couple a times now and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to others.
Excellent service! Professional, polite operatives and left all areas tidy on completion.
Turned up nice and early. Very pleasant and polite lads. Checked with me exactly what I wanted with each tree before they started work them. Cleared the garden up so there was nothing for us to. No damage to the garden.
The tree lopping was carefully, creatively and thoroughly accomplished. The Artemis operatives were very polite and professional. All waste was thoroughly cleared away.
Polite punctual and efficient. Took down a massive tree for me, and cleaned up every scrap. Would definitely use them again.
I have used Artemis on a number of occasions. They are professional and efficient. I have used many other companies in the past for tree work and none come close to Artemis
I was initially impressed with the information about tree pruning which accompanied the very reasonable estimate. The two young men who did the work were very patient as we discussed precisely where to sever the huge bay tree and overhanging branches from an oak and fir. The work took 5 solid hours but they remained cheerful throughout then cleared up quickly and thoroughly when they had finished. I have already recommended Artemis to one friend and will continue to do so whenever the opportunity arises.
They were really professional. Did a great job and cleaned up after themselves.
Would highly recommend!
We had a large cherry tree shaped and reduced in size and a yew stump removed completely.

Artemis were easy to deal with throughout. Reasonably priced and the tree surgeons were very professional. Overall very pleased with the work.
We were delighted with the service we received. The two men who came were incredibly polite, courteous and efficient.
As a new customer I have been particularly pleased with the whole job from start to finish.
Speedy attendance on site following my initial enquiry, speedy response with the quotation, realistic pricing, speedy appointment to do the work following my acceptance of the quotation, and very 'professional' execution of the work. Very impressed.
Excellent service, very professional from start to finish. I would certainly use again & recommend to others
Once again, excellent service from Artemis; Lee and his colleague could not have been more professional and thorough and their knowledge and expertise was greatly appreciated.
I was very impressed with the service from Artemis Trees from beginning to end. Everyone was very professional and arrived on time. The price was very competitive and they work was carried out as described in the quote.
I would recommend Artemis Trees for their overall professionalism and price.
Excellent service from first enquiry, to visit to quote, to booking, to works being carried out.
Excellent from start to finish. We're delighted with the actual job and found everyone at each stage friendly and very professional.
Would highly recommend, as Artemis was to us.
Artemis Tree Services is rated 4.96 based on 406 reviews