Artemis Tree Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artemis Tree Services
Read Artemis Tree Services Reviews

artemis@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Tell us how Artemis Tree Services made you happy
Artemis Trees were fantastic. Oliver who came to survey twice explained the process to me very clearly and also the quote was very easy to understand, with photos etc
The two work teams who came completed the job to perfection. I would highly recommend Artemis to anyone who needed any tree work carried out.
The service was fast, clean, and done as wanted. Would certainly use them again.
Very happy with excellent service we received. All work was
professionally carried out and the garden left clean and tidy at the end. Will definitely recommend Artemis to others.
Excellent service from start to finish. Both teams were professional, efficient, friendly and tidy and did a wonderful job on our very old trees. I would highly recommend Artemis.
Excellent throughout and even charged less than original quote. Not may honest companies around that would do that !! Already asked them back to do more
I have had very good service from Artemis for several jobs. Very professional work and excellent cleaning up afterwards. Prices reasonable
Very professional service. Tree surgeon arrived on time and completed the job to our total satisfaction
Second time I have hired Artemis to prune our trees. As before, efficient, helpful and professional. Would highly recommend and use again.
Did a great job, shaped magnolia tree sympathetically with a very good result. Reduced height of cypresses neatly. Took away all cuttings. Also liaised closely with me and the neighbours to ensure the outcome matched expectations.
Fantastic Service - proper, and I mean proper, professionals!
Hired them to prune an Oak tree with a Tree preservation Order. It took over 3 months from the initial discussion to obtaining the council approval and the actual task of pruning. I found Artemis to be very professional in their communication throughout. Quite happy with the work. All the cuttings were collected and the area cleaned before leaving.
Professional, efficient and timely. Did a great job on our two trees, including getting all permissions for the one with a TPO and left the garden tidy.
The 2 person team turned up on time and worked together to complete the job specification to a high standard and in a timely fashion on a very cold day. They raked up debris and left my garden in a clean and tidy condition.
I would certainly have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Excellent service, polite tree surgeons, good price and super tidy! Really impressed.
The job was carried out to the highest standard and the team were very friendly and respectful.

I will certainly recommend your company to my friends.
Very proffessional company. Had 3 men turn up to do quite alot of work in my front and back garden. Were very clean and polite, everything was left in a good state. All works was done to our satisfaction. Would definitely use again!
So please with Artemis, The are very friendly, prompt,polite, tidy and professional.
We would highly recommend this company.
Just fantastic from start to finish.
Totally professional from the initial assessment and quoting process through to the work itself. The felling team was punctual, organized and efficient and the post-work clean-up left everything clean and tidy.
As always, the guys from Artemis have done a great job today of trimming back my lovely apple tree. It was at risk a tipping over and uprooting so they have taken out some of the weight which means we can enjoy it for many more years. The guys were polite, efficient, friendly and tidy throughout. A great service and reasonable price. Well done and thanks. :)
Artemis Tree Services is rated 4.95 based on 454 reviews