Artemis Tree Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Artemis Tree Services

Tell us how Artemis Tree Services made you happy

"The men were pleasant and completed the job as arranged. I asked them to ring me before they left but they rang after. The area where the tree was had 2 old branches or trunks and remains of old plants. I would have asked them to remove them as the machinery would have made the task easier for an extra sum. I am not able to click on stars below !!"
"It took 3 to 4 months from saying go ahead and the work being done. But I must say when they got round to doing the job, they were very efficient, polite and courteous and got on with it. Job was left clean and tidy. Nice job"
Thank you for your review, we take all comments very seriously and are very sorry you had to wait such a long time for your tree works to be completed.

Generally the councils make a decision on their TPO applications within 8 weeks however unfortunately this can take much longer.

Kind regards,

Artemis Tree Services
"The team were very professional from the outset, they were careful and left the site clean."
"The job was carried out in a professional and friendly manner. They cleared up after the work was completed, leaving our garden and drive clean & tidy, so much so that there were not really any logs left which was a shame as we had hoped they'd leave some for our wood burning stove! The newly crowned trees look great though so very happy with the work."
"The chaps appear to have carried out a very good job. They tidied up well. They were pleasant to talk to. I would certainly recommend Artemis. Many thanks Peter Harvey"
"Very very satisfied with the work done lovely and polite men and know that I will look forward to having them back again A great professional firm."
"on this occasion 30/04/18 I have found the two tree surgeon really good at listening where the tree need further cutting. They did a great job . thank you"
"All the guys that quoted and carried out the work were very professional, efficient and friendly. They could have swept up more in some areas but did a really fantastic job. I would definitely recommend Artemis. Thank you!"
"Polite team who worked carefully and quickly to get the work completed."
"Large Cypress successfully felled and stump ground out,two other trees nicely tamed. would have preferred lawn to be protected during felling but was protected during stump grinding. most of the debris taken away,rest cleared a few days later"
Artemis Tree Services is rated 4.95 based on 274 reviews