Artemis Tree Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Artemis Tree Services

Tell us how Artemis Tree Services made you happy

"Turned up when they said they would, the two men (Max and another) were very pleasant, very polite and very efficient - a job well done!"
"Artemis are a very professional company. The whole experience was highly efficient and everyone we dealt with was very friendly and knowledgeable. We would certainly use your services in future."
"Very happy with service. Good communication. Very friendly and efficient tree surgeons, who cleared away all the cuttings. And all at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended. Many thanks."
"They were very efficient and well organised - came exactly when they said they would both to quote for the work and to carry out the work. They worked to a very high standard quickly and efficiently and even cleaned up the area completely. It was almost looked as we never had any trees in the first place! And the pricing was extremely competitive! I will be recommending them to everyone and anyone. Thank you Artemis!"
"They were very efficient and well organised - came exactly when they said they would both to quote for the work and to carry out the work and checked and, if necessary, applied for the necessary permissions. All staff very pleasant. I think the pricing was also very reasonable. I would definitely recommend the company."
"We were most impressed by Artemis Tree Services. Everything about them was very professional, from the first visit, to checking for possible TPOs, to the two lovely men who carried out the work. Many thanks."
"We were very impressed by the service provided. The person who came to give the estimate was knowledgeable and understanding of our requirements. The two men who came to do the work were courteous and helpful. The job was carried out to specifications, and indeed suggestions were made at the time which were of benefit. The workforce were a pleasure to have on our property."
"Well everybody else has said just about allll one can say. They were 100% fantastic in all aspects of pruning my HUGE tree.....and chopping and disposing of it... I have recommended them to everyone I know...without the slightest hesitation...Thank you all...."
"Came early and did a good job on work as required. Left area in clean condition. Workmen were both polite and courteous. recommended to neighbour who will require work doing"
"Excellent job, polite staff, left site immaculate as usual."
"Whole operation from quote to invoice ran like clockwork everything done when they said they would do it."
"Obliging guys, neat and organised. Very pleased with the work."
"Great guys. Really pleasant to chat to and super neat and tidy as they did their work. Even coped with my highly strung neighbour who came to shout at them for no reason except that he likes shouting. The guys were exceptionally diplomatic. Thanks for a top service."
"Very very satisfied with the work done lovely and polite men and know that I will look forward to having them back again A great professional firm."
"Nice polite young men who did an excellent job cutting our trees and cleaning up the mess afterwards."
"I just want to thank Artemis for their ethical professional service. Deptford LOVE you!"
"Excellent Service."
"Excellent and thorough work as usual."
"This is the second time I've used Artemis and once again I was impressed with the service provided. The guys were very professional, polite and courteous. Being given a time slot, followed by a text on the day to say they were on their way was helpful. The work carried out was well done and not being left with any mess or rubbish to clear up afterwards was impressive. A job well done!"
"On time, professional and friendly, your Workers did an excellent job and even left my garden tidier than they found it. thank you xjx"
Artemis Tree Services is rated 4.95 based on 274 reviews