Artemis Tree Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Artemis Tree Services

Tell us how Artemis Tree Services made you happy

"So professional - clean , tidy work lovely workmanship . Thank you - will recommend to anyone . Also such a reasonable price . Thank you"
"Team on time carried out work with care avoiding damage to the garden. They were helpful and polite, cleaned the site on completion. This is the second time I have used your services. I have had no feedback from neighbours yet but am assuming satisfaction on their part too."
"We have used their services for many years and have always been extremely happy with their work. A very professional company from the administration side to the work being done. Would highly recommend Artemis Tree Services."
"The work was carried out professionally and efficiently, all cuttings removed and site left immaculate. I was very impressed with the pleasant and courteous manner of all the employees I dealt with, from the friendly and helpful lady on the phone, the person who provided the estimate to the two young men who carried out the work who were charming and polite and a delight to have around. I would definitely recommend Artemis."
"The work was carried out professionally. My ivy has gone!! Everything cleared up as well. Very pleasant people."
"We used artemis for 2 trees Their work highly professional and tree looks amazing I really really recommend they arefantastic"
"Very friendly, efficient service. Personnel all arrived promptly and did an excellent job reducing 3 large conifers and grinding 3 stumps. Would not hesitate to use again."
"Artemis are a completely genuine organisation that complete the work specified on time and to a very high standard. I have had 3 large trees done to date with 3 different teams. The quality of work has been consistent throughout and all of the team members have been friendly, courteous and helpful throughout. All staff including Head office certainly go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction."
"Very happy with service. Good communication. Very friendly and efficient tree surgeons, who cleared away all the cuttings. And all at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended. Many thanks."
"If there were six stars they would get a six (excellent). Their operatives Tom and Alfie arrived exactly at time promised and immediately commenced removing one large silver birch tree plus stump grinding a further tree. They worked safely and with efficiency. They were pleasant lads and they cleared up completely afterwards including the road outside. We are extremely pleased with their work and would willingly use them again but alas we now have no trees left. We were amazed at how quickly and competently the work was completed."
"We are more than happy with the way they done the trees, and the way they cleaned up afterwards leaving us no mess at all. We were on holidays, and expecting to have some mess, instead it was absolutely clean. Overall delighted. Thank you"
"i requested two trees to be trimmed down adjacent to my house. Two Artemis workers arrived on time and worked more or less non stop for 4 hours. During the job, communication was very good and both trees were trimmed neatly and to a good size and shape. They also did an excellent job at clearing all the cut branches from both my and our neighbours garden. A very good job at a competitive price."
"I was very happy with the service provided by Artemis from my first contact with the company's pleasant and helpful telephonist; the person who visited to discuss and advise on the work to be carried out and the two very hard working chaps, who did an excellent job and were helpful and courteous throughout."
"Always a superb job done - that is why we use Artemis ! We are customers for some 20 years now, we would not trust anyone else to trim our beloved oak tree. Thank you again."
"Skilled and knowledgeable work and meticulous tidying up afterwards. Though sad to see my tree reduced, it was necessary and looks quite elegant still."
"The two workmen had a very professional approach , thinking about the implications of taking the fallen tree down. They worked hard for over three hours. The two trees that were planted in place of the damaged trees were well situated and again took a lot of work to get into place. Overall - an amazing job!"
"It took 3 to 4 months from saying go ahead and the work being done. But I must say when they got round to doing the job, they were very efficient, polite and courteous and got on with it. Job was left clean and tidy. Nice job"
Thank you for your review, we take all comments very seriously and are very sorry you had to wait such a long time for your tree works to be completed.

Generally the councils make a decision on their TPO applications within 8 weeks however unfortunately this can take much longer.

Kind regards,

Artemis Tree Services
"Very impressed with Artemis Tree Services. We have two large oak trees that are both subject to Tree Preservation Orders. We get them trimmed every 5yrs to keep them from over hanging our home and keep them healthy. The trees border a road which is adjacent to a school. Artemis gave a competitive price for the works. They arranged Planning Permission with our local council and co-ordinated doing the works over Half Term to limit risks to the school traffic and children. The trees have been left looking great, with clearly defined canopies. Larger logs were cut and left for our log-burner, all other material was fully cleared away from site. The tree surgeons were polite and on-time. Superb service."
"Second time I’ve used this company. They’re very professional (checked we had the right permits) quick and efficient. The guys went the extra mile and moved the stump material to where I wanted (so I could later use it as mulch). Highly recommended"
"Another very good job. This is the third time I've used Artemis & I've not had even one problem. Highly recommended."
Artemis Tree Services is rated 4.95 based on 274 reviews