Artemis Tree Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artemis Tree Services
Read Artemis Tree Services Reviews

artemis@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Tell us how Artemis Tree Services made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
They came quickly to give me a quote and, once accepted, they did the job promptly and well.
All the mess was taken away leaving me with a clear space.
They came to us through a recommendation and we found them a very good company to deal with, turned up on time, excellent work and they left the site very clean and tidy. Will use them again.
Artemis recently carried out tree removal, and their level of service has been excellent. Their operatives turned up on time, they were very professional, polite. Will definitely use again.
Job well done, thank you.
Keith - Harpenden
Professional,polite efficient service provided at a fair price at a time that suited us.
We are a large school yet the work was carried out with minimal fuss whilst covering every aspect of health and safety.
I was vary happy from the first time I.called for a quote the girl I spoke was.great and got someone to come out and see me.he was vary helpfull and gave me a number of options.i pick the one I wanted and withing days they can to do the job.from start to Finnish I was vary pleased they done a great job there was.two of them and they cleaned up all the mess ie twigs and sawdust
In not only my garden but also the neighbours.i will spread the word.i also forgot to say there prices were great to.if you ever need tree services Artemis are worth calling first
Henry Ruffle
Punctual, did a fantastic job
Left leaving everything clean and tidy
An excellent service from start to finish. Very thorough, clear and concise. Efficiently and professionally done at a fair price and left site clear and tidy. Very happy and comfortable to recommend.
Another super job completed by this outstanding contractor.An absolute delight from the original inspection,then fully detailed quotation and finally works carried out with great care and expertise.Clear up operation afterwards was also first rate.Highly recommended.
A very competent and accommodating team dealt with the felling of our tree in a very awkward place. They were courteous, and cleaned up everything after they left such that there was no trace of the team ever having come.
I was impressed by the skill level and the attention to safety.
The price was very reasonable considering the number of tools brought and required for such a job.
Signed, a very happy customer.
Excellent and professional service, highly recommend them!
Punctual, professional, very pleased with the work
Very professional team. Did exactly what they said they would, took care to keep me informed, and to make sure I was satisfied with their work. Price was competitive.
A friend in our road recommended Artemis and I'm very glad she did as they have done an excellent job of removing a dead conifer and reducing the height of another tree. All the people I spoke to were very polite and courteous and the two young men who came to do the work were very professional and efficient, clearing away all the debris afterwards. The Artemis quote was several hundred pounds less than that of the two other companies I also considered using so I'll certainly be recommending them myself in future!
Excellent service and job done well, and the area was left clean and tidy. A large tree stump grounded .
Very good service and reasonably priced - helpful when I wanted to keep a couple of logs - kept them at their site until I was able to collect them
Excellent service and very pleased with advice given
Professional, punctual, affordable and reliable - job done!
Excellent service from the first call to the office to the work carried out on site. Punctual, tidy and efficient. Highly recommend
Fantastic service from start to finish.
Helpful and professional team did a great job, leaving everything tidy and clean on completion.
Artemis really deserve all the good reviews they get!
Excellent Service.
Booked Artemis to prune an Apple tree following a reasonable quote. They attended punctually (for both the quote & to carry out the job), worked quickly & cleaned up after themselves. A painless experience all round. Recommended & will use again in the future.
Artemis Tree Services is rated 4.95 based on 345 reviews