Arbtech Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arbtech
Read Arbtech Reviews

About Arbtech:

Arbtech is the leading ecological consultancy for planning and development clients and professionals throughout the UK. https://arbtech.co.uk

3 Well House Barns, Chester Road, Bretton

Tell us how Arbtech made you happy
Fantastic service! Very attentive, very professional and really easy to do business with.
Jo provided a very professional service . She explained the process very clearly and completed the Report within the agreed timetable
Preliminary bat survey carried out by Jo McCarthy. Very efficient and knowledgeable lady, who is also realistic and sensible. Very fair assessment. Arbtech, together with The Survey House are easy to deal with, quick to respond and highly organised. I would definitely recommend and use them again.
Arbtech was fantastic: the consultant we had was brilliant: the whole process was easy and fast, and Jo herself was extremely knowledgeable and experienced. It was the second time we had used Arbtech as we had such a positive experience from the first!
The cost of further surveys was almost double from other companies.
Excellent services professionally done all information communicated to us easy to understand report
Responsive, friendly and flexible to fit in around around needs. We would definitely choose again.
Swift and professional response. We would use again
Arbtech did an excellent job from the first contact by email to the actual survey. Jo McCarthy was professional, knowledgeable and personable. A pleasure to work with.
Really efficient. Fast turnaround (lucky with the weather). Really nice people - pleasure to deal with
Thoroughly professional service. Jo was superb and conscientious.
This review is more for Jo McCathy. She attended my site to complete a bat survey. Thankfully there was no evidence of bats, or potential for future. Jo was thorough polite & ultra professional, engaging in conversation to explain the importance of her role. Qualities important and rare.......... Thank you, Regards. Brian Kelly
Jo's approach from the start has been very professional, she kept me in touch throughout the process. If Jo is the face of Arbtech then I have no hesitation in recommending them.
A pleasant, easy group to deal with and great at communicating. Would happily recommend them!
Needing a Bat survey quickly before the end of the season I turned to Arbtech. Arbetch were super efficient delivering everything I needed within a matter of days. Particular praise is due to Jo McCarthy our surveyor. Jo made our first ever Bat Survey a thing of great interest rather than the intimidating experience we expected.
Needing a Bat survey quickly before the end of the season I turned to Arbtech. Arbetch were super efficient delievering everything I needed within a matter of days. Particular praise is due to Jo McCarthy our surveyor. Jo made our first ever Bat Survey a thing of great interest rather than the intimidating expereince we expected.
Brilliant work from Jo McCarthy and team from initial survey through emergence surveys to the final report. – Much appreciated.
We have just received confirmation that the report Arbtech produced for us, within a very efficient time-frame, has allowed Council ecology offers to remove their objection and planners are now recommending approval subject to compliance with the recommendations of the PEA. Thanks again Arbtech and we look forward to working with you again in the future.
Over the last few months, I have been dealing with Josephine McCarthy at Arbtech in relation to a site located near to an Ancient Woodland at the Green Belt boundary in Hertfordshire. Jo is, without doubt, an extremely professional, knowledgeable, passionate and caring Consultant Ecologist who always does all she can for the client and, more importantly, the protection of the habitats and species on the site in question, whilst taking a practical approach to development. My advice is simple, if you care about how you manage the impact of your project in relation to flora and fauna, book with Arbtech and ask for Jo! (and yes this is a real review from someone who also believes that doing the right think from a sustainability point of view is the right thing to do...)
You were very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend this company.
Arbtech is rated 4.88 based on 306 reviews