Aqua Spa Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aqua Spa Supplies
Read Aqua Spa Supplies  Reviews
Goods arrived well packed.
Hi, All good, only thing I would like to see is when I order goods the system retains my dealer records so I do not have to keep putting my address details in every order. I can understand if I am sending to an alternative address (directly to a customer) but if it is coming to me the details shown in my profile should be retained. Smiley face
All went like clockwork
Very quick delivery but postage costly especially if you are only ordering one item.
I ordered some bits on line and they arrived the very next day. Very easy website to use, great service. Thank you
Really helpful customer service
I spoke to John first time round but I had to cut short my call and called later and spoke to another man who could not have been more helpful, so a very satisfactory outcome.
Fast delivery of my scum balls! great product to keep the spa free from scum!
Arrived on time and spa was as expected.
Amazing company friendly and Helpful, would be easily 5 Starts if I didn’t have to input my address and billing details every time I buy.
Good turnaround from point of order again, Thank you
Would have been 5 stars if spa marvel treatment had been in stock too.
Very prompt delivery - despite the lockdown
Price good, fast delivery. I live 10 minutes from your depot, why couldn’t I collect in person? Thanks
Thanks Andrew. Normally that would be fine but due to the virus we are keeping contacts to a bare minimum. Hopefully we can get back to normal very soon!
Product not used yet but delivery as promised
Ordered parts turned up next day No Probs
Very quick turnaround and delivery. Thank you
Thanks for the review Graham
Reasonable pricing and speedy delivery. Would be helpful if they emailed or text to say when the delivery was due.
Great service and friendly staff
Thanks John. Always a pleasure
Delivery was very quick - but there was no ability to track. The 4 step product I bought is very robust/good quality ( USA manufactured) - assembly was simple once you realized how hard you had to use your rubber mallet ! Ony issue is that the design of the steps differs slightly from that on website/as confirmed by Aqua Spa supplies prior to order. Unusually this cauded me a bit of a problem as my tub is on a 5 inch raised deck and the steps do not abut as envisaged. I reported this by phone but there was not a lot of interest in my issue. But overall would recommend.
Thanks for the review Philip. We are working on a better tracking arrangement as you are correct. This would be useful. Sorry there was confusion over the steps. I guess there's not much we could do. The manufacturer will not change their style unless they get 1000s of issues. Hope they are working well now.
Aqua Spa Supplies is rated 4.82 based on 545 reviews