Aqua Spa Supplies Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Aqua Spa Supplies
"Awesome service every time"
"Aqua Spa Supplies are incredible, John is brilliant and very easy to talk to and nothing is ever too much trouble when placing orders with him. Aqua Spa Supplies have everything you ever need for your hot tub/swim spa or covana cover and have a great selection of accessories to and some more. The website for placing orders is very easy and quick to use and delivery is even faster - can't recommend the team at Aqua enough. Great to work with, great stock and great people. All the best, Alex Arnold and the Team at Swan Pools & Spas."
Wow. What a fantastic review. Thank you so much Nigel & Alex. Always a pleasure doing business with you.
"As always a straightforward transaction and very quick dispatch!!"
"Next day delivery.....amazing"
"The items I ordered arrived very quickly and were correct. Thank you."
Thanks for the review Mike
"excellent company and very fast delivery"
"Great selection of products, prompt service, the guy 🤡 on the phone 📞 always makes you feel like buying more 😁"
Thanks for the review Steve. Glad you enjoy the personal service a bulk buyer like yourself gets. Great doing business with you
"Ordering was very easy and with next day free delivery as I spent over £50. Will definitely use Aqua Spa Supplies again!"
"Easy ordering - next day delivery: Only disappointment was the colour of the spa steps. Definitely grey on website (Portobello) but not the same colour on arrival."
Sorry about the colour issue. We try to take great photos that really represent the actual product. I'm wondering if you had an incorrectrly labelled box. I have tried to contact you to rectify
"I ordered the steps for my Jacuzzi on Friday 5th October 2018 and paid for it on PAYPAL in full. Today is Monday 8th October 2018 and it is 6,pm at 4.30pm i got a email from you asking me what i thought of your business and GUESS WHAT I HAVE NOT GOT MY ITEM YET AND I EVEN HAVE NOT GOT A EMAIL TO TELL ME WHEN ITS COMING ?????? i UNDERSTAND YOU CAN NOT SEND IT OUT AFTER 2PM BUT WHAT HAPPENED OVER THE WEEKEND WHEN EVERYONE SHOPS ON LINE AND GETS THERE GOODS SENT WHATS #ORD-5492"
I am sorry you feel upset. We are closed at weekends like many business. I accept some new companies work 7 days a week but we feel our employees deserve the weekend off. Please email me at richard@aquawarehouse.co.uk and I will track your order. We use TNT with an overnight service ( excluding weekends ). If the order was placed after 2pm on Friday it would not be despatched until Monday for delivery on Tuesday. Hope that helps
"Great service - next day delivery - keep it up :-)"
"Just as req will take LG tablets and last longer ! !"
"Quality product the delivery was super fast..next day !"
Thanks for your review Diane
"Just supplies all good nothing to report"
Thanks for the review Michael
"Very easy to order , I wanted to check some details and was dealt with very professionally. Dalivery was the next working day Delighted !!"
Thanks Steve. Glad it arrived on time!
"Very happy with product and speedy delivery."
"Great service, fast and efficient, many thanks."
"Excellent"
"1 day delivery. Excellent service"
"Arrived very quickly but wouldn’t fit my hot tub. Return arranged by Aqua with no hassle. Very smooth. Thank you"
Aqua Spa Supplies is rated 4.74 based on 94 reviews