Aqua Spa Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aqua Spa Supplies
Read Aqua Spa Supplies  Reviews
Easy ordering, fast delivery excellent
Rapid delivery. Didn't list a delivery date on invoice. Ordered Saturday evening and arrived Tuesday. Impressed, that's 1 working day! Great Purchase.
I've being using Aqua Spa Supplies for many years, because of their very prompt service, and competitive pricing. It's my first choice for all my spa accessories.
First time I have used Aqua Supplies and was delighted to find someone who you could talk to and get advice. Web site good and process ordering and buying online was simple and quick. Items received next day, and although a bottle was damaged, a quick phone and all was sorted with a new bottle sent out. Faultless, caring service I am very pleased to have found my new supplier.
Great products. I love the Eco spa products instead of Chlorine and Spazzaz spa salts
Great service and swift delivery
Great service prompt deliver all products as described ,they are my suppliers.
Great customer service, easy transactions and uses a repatriable next business day service provider that is reliable. Products sold are always are the best in the market, I wont be using anyone else but Aqua.
I put order in they are very efficient I will enjoy using them again
Very helpful and knowledgeable when I called up and the parts and cover I needed were delivered safely the very next day.
Online website easy to use I ordered my supplies and they were delivered within a few days.
Well done would recommend.
Very helpful, sent me links for what I needed and everything arrived the next day. Highly recommend them if you need help xx
Very good service
Very helpful service but packing and postage cost more then the contents. More choice needed.
Great service, speedy delivery
Excellent speedy service
Always had great service and quality gear from Aqua Warehouse. Our Hot Tub is over 5 years old now and still in top notch order and performing wonderfully, we love it. Excellent accessories and chemicals service with next day fast delivery. Was the same with this latest new season order even in this horrible pandemic. Highly recommended.
Excellent service
Always super quick to respond and also deliver - top notch service
Very good and very quick service.
Aqua Spa Supplies is rated 4.81 based on 532 reviews