Aqua Spa Supplies Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Aqua Spa Supplies
"I was unsure of the part I needed for my hot tub, my purchase was very small yet I got all the help I needed & a very prompt reply. Would definitely use this company again"
"Quick delivery. Good quality products."
"Everyone was helpful and polite on the phone and the delivery was quick."
"Always arrives swiftly and as ordered. Many thanks indeed."
Thanks Sam. It's a pleasure doing business with you
"Can't fault your products or your service but your P & P needs a serious review - £6 for delivering 2 x 3 inch diffusers, these would have quite easily have fitted in a small envelope of jiffy bag but no ridiculous sized box with paper stuffed in it to pad it out - really....................see photo"
Wow. Wendy you are so right. I will discuss this with the staff to ensure this doesn't happen again. It's ridiculous. I'm really ashamed
"It’s the first time I’ve used this company,and what nice friendly service and staff,I was told today that if the parts I ordered were not needed they would accept a return and refund me,now that is amazing service,I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend and use them again for all my parts,well done all of you and thankyou so much for your support and understanding x"
Thanks for the review Barry. Hope the tub gets sorted soon so you can get back to enjoying it!
"Very prompt service and good product"
Thanks for the review Ian
"Great service and excellent value for money. Dont buy from anyone else."
Thanks Alain. Always a pleasure
"Excellent service, fast delivery. Very pleased Thank you"
Thanks Joanne. Glad to be of service
"I always order my hot tub products from Aqua spa supplies, they are competitively priced and the delivery is always prompt."
Thank you for your kind review Patricia
"Very good service"
Thanks Dave
"Website isn't great for checking out"
Hi Neril. Sorry to hear that. We take many orders everday so I wasn't aware of an issue. Can you explain more as I would like to improve if we can
"Fantastic service, ordered at 1430 delivered next morning and good price too"
Thanks Paul for the review
"perfect delivery"
"Ordered products online all in stock and arrived in 48 hours. First class service."
Thanks for the great review Martin
"Always quick and easy to order from. Thank you Aqua supplies."
"Super fast delivery and service"
"Very good quick serivce, would recommend"
"Excellent service, very fast"
"Excellent service. Ordered something that I thought would fit with another item. Got a phone call had an hour later explaining that the two items didn’t work together and offering me a great alternative. This was at lunchtime, the following morning, at 9am, my order arrived!"
Glad everything worked out. Thanks for the review
Aqua Spa Supplies is rated 4.82 based on 168 reviews