Parking Appeals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Parking Appeals
Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Read Parking Appeals Reviews
Fantastic support sceptical at first but amazing service and all the pressure taken of me highly recommend 100% and thank you .
Very helpful
Amazing service and a fantastic help in sorting my parking ticket problems. Highly recommend this to anyone who is unjustly given a ticket, one call and it’s done.
Thanks guys you have done..to me a great job and i will never forget you and I'll join you anybody who needs help like me. Thanks bye i
Very good there job I am happy
Amazing service
really good service. Helped every stepped of the way. hopefully I don't get any parking tickets but if I do I know where Ill be going. Parking Appeals for everyone !
All the staff were very helpful and guided me through every stage, and all the PCN's were reduced. I was very happy with this service.
Parking appeals helped me with a stupid charge for being somewhere for 10mins, trustworthy and reliable company! Many thanks!
Great service, only needed to give them details of ticket and they did the rest. £25 well spent, stopping these private parking companies benefiting from wrongful tickets.
In this day and age of parking scams I found myself a victim of such a scam. 1 minute to turn my vehicle around after taking a wrong turn was potentially going to cost me £60 disgraceful. This company for a bargain £25 fee sorted this wrong and got my ticket stopped. Thank you so much.
Dealt with my Parking Ticket quickly and efficiently with minimum Hassle. Would recommend strongly.
Thank you, you did everything you said you would.
Just like to say thank you for your help in this appeal as I am disabled and a lot going on with family
Excellent service, saved me money, I highly recommend!!! Thank you.
Thanks for doing an excellent job! You really should be publically funded to keep over-reaching council's and bailiff's in line. Well done
Very quick and efficient service. Wish I had gone to them sooner with 2 previous fines what were not justified from Smart Parking at North Tees Hospital.
Stopped the bailiffs taking my car and got my ticket back to the original price. Top service 👍👍
I found the service provided by parking appeals was honest and transparent. After a phone call to them and before I paid they explained the chances of my appeal being successful and gave me the option to go ahead or not. Thankfully this is my second win through the company and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Once I made payment, they changed their tune a bit and advised me that the parking company who fined me ‘don’t play by the rules’ and so my appeal may not be successful. This seemed in contrast with the confident stance/marketing on their website. Lo and behold the appeal was turned down and I have to pay the fine as well as these guys fee, so I feel a bit duped and even more out of pocket.
Parking Appeals is rated 4.87 based on 970 reviews