Parking Appeals Reviews

Parking Appeals 5 star review on 9th February 2020
Stephen
Parking Appeals 5 star review on 27th January 2020
Tendai
Thanks for helping me with helping the Appeal process.
I thought we was gonna lose this case, but these guy really went down to the tee in court literally beat a top legal firm in the UK over 8 tickets. Huge respect, these guys know what they are doing.
First class
All was good... had to request an update after a month, which was given promptly but then did not hear further updates for like 2 months is my only criticism and reason for my score.
Thanks for helping me with my appeal.
Excellent service.
I was lucky to stumble across these guys and they saved me from paying a parking fine of £70. Thanks guys great service
Great service and only marred by the need to chase the status.
I was treated as requested. They help me out many times thanks for your help.
VERY GOOD SERVICE
Thank you so much for excellent service.
This is my third ticket that got cancelled by the Parking appeals I’m so happy, since I knew the parking appeals I feel like I don’t have to worry if I get a ticket.
Great great service i would like to have them to do more parking Appeals for me Thanks you
I thought I would try Parking Appeals for the first time, to challenge a completely unfair parking ticket on private land, based on the online reviews: if it didn't work I was resigned to paying the fine, but was highly impressed with both the service (regular communications and updates) and the result (overturned the ticket), so would certainly recommend and try again. It can be hard to establish the reliability of such services on the Internet but this is a genuine experience.
Very sharp responses & very efficient & effective.
Your guys are working so hard, thank you so much and I appreciate it,
Excellent service. They managed my expectations entirely and kept me well informed, and dealt with my ticket which for me seemed like I was almost guaranteed to not get out of!

Would strongly recommend
Thank you for taking on and beating the rogue parking company. It took 1 phone call and 2 emails and I got a text that my ticket was cancelled. Very professional service. Keep up the great work.
I am so happy with Parking appeal ticket the way they help me i would love to recommend to my family and friends
I am happy 🤗🤗
Thanks
They told me my ticket was cancelled but I’m still receiving letter after the date was supposed to be closed...
Not sure weather to think I’m was scammed or not, confused.
Parking Appeals is rated 4.86 based on 1,152 reviews