Parking Appeals Reviews

Parking Appeals 5 star review on 12th February 2020
Frank
Parking Appeals 5 star review on 9th February 2020
Stephen
I have used the services of Appeal a Paring Ticket several times and they have always supported me with success every time. Money always well spent.
Excellent service was very impressed with how quick they got it cancelled didn’t think we had much of a chance but they did it.
Really good experience. Can't fault the service. Will use again for sure!. No further words needed just quality.
Sorted everything quickly and simply. Ticket cancelled by the adjudicator. No input or time spent by me. Thanks so much for getting it done!
Amazing service and very helpful staff. Would Defiantly recommend
Excellent service. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thanks again for getting my tickets cancelled. A smooth and easy process, from start to cancellation. 5*
After I had a private parking company try it on by issuing a ticket for an alleged 12 minutes overstay, even although we had left for an adjacent car park. Following an Internet search came across Parking Appeals and appointed them with their premium service to get the ticket cancelled, I'd much rather support a business providing an excellent service such as Parking Appeals than put money in the hands of the private parking companies who basically deal in threats and intimidation. Parking Appeals got the ticket cancelled with their first letter. Excellent service and could not recommend them enough.
Thank you so much, you work polite, correct and fast King Regards Petar Popzlatev
They managed to get my parking ticket cancelled, for which I am very grateful. However, their follow-up was not great, so you have to be in touch with them to know what is going on with your ticket, which is why I have given them a 4 star review.
I got caught by ANPR hovering, looking for the vaccine site I was helping to setup. These guys got my ticket cancelled with just a paragraph of notes on the circumstances
Did nothing for me in the end. Reviewed past similar cases and told me i had no change despite charging me the 25£
Good service and Quick respond. Thank you
Excellent service. very helpful and easy to use.
I referred a number of private parking tickets to 'Appeal at Parking Ticket' after one of the parking companies made an application to the County Court. 'Parking Ticket' handled everything very smoothly and efficiently which took a lot of the stress away from me trying to resolve the matter. I was very surprised when I was advised that they had received notification from the court that my ticket had been cancelled! Amazing result for which I am very grateful! I would definitely recommend Parking Appeals just from the point of view of someone else handling the appeal on your behalf and taking out all the hassle and stress - money well spent!
Parking appeal teams are great and helpful. Highly recommend. They’re not a time waster, honest and straightforward. Happy to use always….
Easy friendly professional service, will use again already recommended to loads of friends
Very helpful, know what they are doing. keep you informed of progress, response time to queries is faultless, put you at ease.
Excellent communications throughput the process which was painless but quite lengthy
The staff I spoke with in this company were very polite and helpful, found the experience with them dealing with my parking fines easy and straight forward. can not thank them enough.
Parking Appeals is rated 4.87 based on 1,268 reviews