Parking Appeals Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Parking Appeals
Berna
"what you said, you made it 100%. you explained level to level . Very good service. thanks"
Reece
"Absolutely Brilliant service, I thought this was a scam at first but thought for £25 it’s worth a go and glad I did, I got a ticket from CP PLus through the post with photo from one of the services and they had it cancelled within a week all done quick and easy. Thanks"
"Helped me wins completely unfair case against “civil enforcement” trying to charge me to use a free car park. Parking appeals are fantastic. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them"
"You are expects so keep on with your excellent work"
"The parking appeals team did a wonderful job assessing the situation and take honesty and integrity as a priority."
"Very good"
"It was great. I didn't have to do anything. Everything was taken care of. Definitely worth a try before losing hard earned money out of your pocket for a ticket."
"very helpful company"
"Thanku every much"
"Best"
"Great service as always Thank you"
"first ticket cancelled but second ticket still pending i had a letter today threatening court action and cant find this company on google and haven't had no correspondence from them i want to know what is going on! i need a update"
"very good service. you help me second time. thank you"
"The best"
"Very good, i would recommend to a friend"
"Great service! my ticket was cancelled."
"Nice one"
"Very good got me off paying 60 to 100 pound"
"At first I was sceptical of this service, as i thought it was just another way of drawing a fine out then for me to pick up an even bigger fine later on. The good news is Parking Appeals have managed to sort this out... bacically my fine was £100 and it's cost me 25pound to get it squashed with Parking Appeals which in my eyes is money well spend.. People please don't feel you have to pay these parking fines as theses so called company's who monitor car parks don't work for local councils and can not in force parking tickets by law. Regards Martin"
"I was a bit sceptical at first as seemed a bit too good to be true. But, after losing a worthy appeal against an unfair PCN I asked Parking Appeals to step in. Their communication was faultless and the procedure painless. A few weeks down the line one Friday eve and I get a text message and email to inform me that the charge had been dropped. What a great start to the weekend. I can't recommend this service enough. Thanks."
"Amazing I not sure how they achieve what they do but if I was ever to receive a parking ticket again I would definitely use this company again."
"Print efficient service"
"Absolutely perfect! Ticket cancelled at 1/5 of the original cost! Thank you!"
Parking Appeals is rated 4.85 based on 470 reviews