Parking Appeals Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Parking Appeals
6 - 12 Hours
Berna
"what you said, you made it 100%. you explained level to level . Very good service. thanks"
Reece
"Absolutely Brilliant service, I thought this was a scam at first but thought for £25 it’s worth a go and glad I did, I got a ticket from CP PLus through the post with photo from one of the services and they had it cancelled within a week all done quick and easy. Thanks"
"Helped me wins completely unfair case against “civil enforcement” trying to charge me to use a free car park. Parking appeals are fantastic. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them"
"very good and efficient even though communication was lacking. i wasnt made aware of progress of applications and subsequent responses until i phone the office"
"Thank you so much helping me get the ticket canceled due to have learning disabilities and mental health problems"
"Problem sorted without any hassle. Thanks"
"I wasn't really sure what to expect from parking appeals, I was a bit suspicious it was a scam! Nevertheless, after a bit of a wait my parking ticket was over-turned. What a great result!"
"Amazing! I had just about given up and paid the ticket that was not at all fair. I paid £25 and the process was thankfully taken out of my hands. I seemless process with regular updates. Thank you! 😊"
"Very helpful. Sent the information requested and they did the rest."
"Fantastic service, got our ticket cancelled. Parking appeals constantly kept us informed and I would recommend anyone with a ticket to use this company. Many many thanks parking appeals! 5* service."
"got rid of a hefty fine in very good time i didn't know what to expect but their service is excellent highly recommended."
"Very good service"
"Well the appeal took sometime as kept receiving letters from the recovery agents on behalf of the parking coy however the parking appeal were able to handle the matter to cancellation."
"10"
"Parking Appeals have help me a lot. You need to approach them as early as possible to get the best results. Thank you."
"Good"
"After a very unfair parking ticket ,you managed to get it cancelled and kept us informed all the way. Thank you for your help."
"I Picked up a parking ticket in a Local Tesco store, I only time I knew about it was a photo of my car which arrived by post, parked in a bay just out of the box, but with another car alongside, so not impeding anybody.. totally unjust.. parking appeals took up my case and had the charge cancelled, very grateful Thank you."
"1 phone call job done. Cannot say anything else. Thank you and merry xmas to everyone at parking appeals."
"Very good 👌🏻"
"Amazing results. Worked on tge case straight away and won it too. Really happy and would definitely recommend."
"A first class service! Thank you"
"Good service would reccommend to anybody"
Parking Appeals is rated 4.86 based on 537 reviews