Parking Appeals Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Parking Appeals
Berna
"what you said, you made it 100%. you explained level to level . Very good service. thanks"
Reece
"Absolutely Brilliant service, I thought this was a scam at first but thought for £25 it’s worth a go and glad I did, I got a ticket from CP PLus through the post with photo from one of the services and they had it cancelled within a week all done quick and easy. Thanks"
"Helped me wins completely unfair case against “civil enforcement” trying to charge me to use a free car park. Parking appeals are fantastic. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them"
"I was kept updated at each stage. I doubted they'd be successful but figured its worth the try. I was absolutely delighted when they informed me it had been cancelled. I recommend them to everyone. Thank you so much for your efforts. If i am ever unfortunate enough to receive another ticket I know where to come."
"Efficient and gets the job done. Would highly recommend."
"Thanks, it worked right away. Well done."
"You took long time"
"After passing all the information online and just let them deal with it, no more headache"
"Greatest service"
"I did not have to worry myself one bit. I knew that the ticket would be rejected but was unsure how to go about things. This organisation put my mind at rest from the first telephone conversation. I sent them everything I received from the ticket fine issuing company. Then, I was notified that it was dismissed. I was concerned and stressing out. I’m retired, elderly and disabled. It rather turned out I was needlessly worried. Thank you. DRB."
"Uploaded the PCN letter from the parking company, received regular updates and that the ticket has been cancelled :-)"
"I would like to say thanks for cancellation of my parking ticket"
"great service. Highly recommended"
"Got my parking ticket review, takes some time but does the job"
"Such a simple process with great outcome, I definitely recommend this company."
"I am very glad that the ticket has beed cancel. You have competent staff . Thank you"
"Did not really think this would work!! Decided to take a chance and so glad I did! Ticket cancelled with no effort on my behalf! Just had to email a copy of my ticket. Cannot recommend enough!!"
"After research I didn't have the nerve to challenge the ticket myself but found Parking Appeals. No problem. I just applied. Sent photos of tickets. Paid £25 and about 6 weeks later and no nasty threatening letters to me requiring robust responses which I would not have been able to deal with, Parking Appeals got it cancelled. So pleased."
"Many thanks"
"Very successful, so thank you."
"Really helpful service, got me off a ticket that I should never have got in the first place, however would never have managed to get out of it myself!"
"Very good service. Manage to cancel my parking ticket."
"Efficient and a positive outcome. Would highly recommend."
Parking Appeals is rated 4.85 based on 377 reviews