Parking Appeals Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Parking Appeals
Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Heather
"I couldn’t be happier than I am right now, this team worked at getting my parking ticket squashed and they did it, I Highly recommend Anyone to turn to them when you have problems.. I’m so pleased with the outcome and have put it on my status on fb for my friends to use.. well done and many many thanks for helping me, at last I can relax..thanks to you all working on my behalf. P"
Loraine
"Took it out of my hands no worry no hassle and ticket cancelled great! Would highly recommend very good value too"
"Parking Appeals has helped me on more than 2 occasions and I really rate them very highly in the hush world were big vultures are waiting to exploit the power . Thank you so much form the bottom of my heart .👏👏"
"simply the best"
"Very pleased with this service, at first I was a bit apprehensive in using this service but so glad I did, £25 is certainly better than £100! Thanks guys good job done. In future I'll read the parking rules when using a carpark!!"
"Thanks to Parking Appeals. PCN cancelled."
"great service, thank you"
"Very good and efficient service with helpful staff to help you through the process."
"Got a ticket from Highview and called the parking appeals number and the team gave me a response by email after seeing my letter. They took care of the appeal from start to finish and ticket was cancelled within 3 weeks. Can't ask better than that for £25. Great job thanks."
"The whole process was easy and got a regular update throughout the progress. Definitely recomdate them."
"100% Great service, highly recommended. Don’t pay for ridiculous penalties, let this company resolve stupid demands, they know how to respond back from unreasonable parking penalty’s."
"Thank you very much again"
"Very good service and very quick respond for enquiry. Highly recommended. Thank you"
"Great - cancelled in 20 days"
"Highly Recommended"
"Excellent will be using you guys again for any future situations thanks x"
"Very professionals ."
"Wonderful service, from start to finish, I was kept informed of my appeal status almost every day. Brilliant communication. They managed to cancel my ticket and win the appeal but even if they didn’t succeed I would still recommend their services, just for the peace of mind. The best £25 I have ever spent."
"I was a bit weary where this was concerned, as I've never knew there were companies with services like this, but they stepped up and my appeal was granted. If any parking fine with anthena was to come again I would definitely use this company."
"This is the 2nd time I’ve used them and wouldn’t hesitate to use again or to recommend to others"
"Thank you for cancelling my few parking eye ticket😍😍"
"Well I did not know about this service just out of the blue went on internet and got the email and emailed them. First I was worried but being guided I was free of worrys😊. Really helped me allot by cancelling my ticket for me that I got. They made me save money and, I will deffo use again in future if I think the ticket is not right. Thank you very much the parking appeal team much appreciated for all the help. Fantastic service"
"You've been absolutely fantastic and have saved my lots of money paying extortionate parking fines."
Parking Appeals is rated 4.86 based on 859 reviews