Parking Appeals Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Parking Appeals
Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Heather
"I couldn’t be happier than I am right now, this team worked at getting my parking ticket squashed and they did it, I Highly recommend Anyone to turn to them when you have problems.. I’m so pleased with the outcome and have put it on my status on fb for my friends to use.. well done and many many thanks for helping me, at last I can relax..thanks to you all working on my behalf. P"
Loraine
"Took it out of my hands no worry no hassle and ticket cancelled great! Would highly recommend very good value too"
"Parking Appeals has helped me on more than 2 occasions and I really rate them very highly in the hush world were big vultures are waiting to exploit the power . Thank you so much form the bottom of my heart .👏👏"
"In this day and age of parking scams I found myself a victim of such a scam. 1 minute to turn my vehicle around after taking a wrong turn was potentially going to cost me £60 disgraceful. This company for a bargain £25 fee sorted this wrong and got my ticket stopped. Thank you so much."
"Dealt with my Parking Ticket quickly and efficiently with minimum Hassle. Would recommend strongly."
"Thank you, you did everything you said you would."
"Just like to say thank you for your help in this appeal as I am disabled and a lot going on with family"
"Excellent service, saved me money, I highly recommend!!! Thank you."
"Thanks for doing an excellent job! You really should be publically funded to keep over-reaching council's and bailiff's in line. Well done"
"Very quick and efficient service. Wish I had gone to them sooner with 2 previous fines what were not justified from Smart Parking at North Tees Hospital."
"Stopped the bailiffs taking my car and got my ticket back to the original price. Top service 👍👍"
"I found the service provided by parking appeals was honest and transparent. After a phone call to them and before I paid they explained the chances of my appeal being successful and gave me the option to go ahead or not. Thankfully this is my second win through the company and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
"Help me out alot"
"Excellent service 👏"
"Amazing the best service"
"Excellent service"
"Always a successful story"
"Very good service. They do what they say. Well done."
"Had no issues and was dealt with very quickly"
"Recommended via HotUKDeals discussion. I was quite dubious at first. But paid my £25 and my minimum fine £42 was cancelled because if this company. I'm sure with my wife. I'll be back again. I will definitely trust again."
"Having used their service for several occasions, and they always come up to the top of my mind whenever I need to appeal a ticket."
"Rebecca {Becky} Is the Best. Great advice and professional. Called on her off day and spoke to Venessa and Daisey both great assets to the company. I will recommend you for sure. Thanx again. Len Shapiro"
"very good advice given whenever I made contact. well done team. I would recommend anyone who needs help with their PNC."
Parking Appeals is rated 4.86 based on 880 reviews