Parking Appeals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Parking Appeals
Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Read Parking Appeals Reviews
Once I made payment, they changed their tune a bit and advised me that the parking company who fined me ‘don’t play by the rules’ and so my appeal may not be successful. This seemed in contrast with the confident stance/marketing on their website. Lo and behold the appeal was turned down and I have to pay the fine as well as these guys fee, so I feel a bit duped and even more out of pocket.
You did nothing!! This is to confirm that the following penalty charge notice has been paid via Lambeth PCN Payments website ------------------------------------------------------ PCN WEB ORDER REFERENCE : LAM_20180710_123919_593_ ------------------------------------------------------ PCN: LJ09800432 VRM : LV61NHU AMOUNT : £130.00 AUTHORISATION CODE : 013002 STATUS : Successful Payment
You took long time
I pay u guys for nothing...u did not help me with anything...😞
Your server is not good at all staff are rude on the phone and you still owe me 60 what i aint got back yet
I got a fine because I got the letter O and 0 wrong even though I paid for my ticket. And when I received a fine I had to pay extra £25 in order to appeal & get rid of the fine which I am not happy about!
Very bad service ain’t worth it it’s like a scam take your money and they don’t even help very very disappointed people shouldn’t trust your service
Parking Appeals is rated 4.86 based on 884 reviews