Parking Appeals Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Parking Appeals
Berna
"what you said, you made it 100%. you explained level to level . Very good service. thanks"
Reece
"Absolutely Brilliant service, I thought this was a scam at first but thought for £25 it’s worth a go and glad I did, I got a ticket from CP PLus through the post with photo from one of the services and they had it cancelled within a week all done quick and easy. Thanks"
"Helped me wins completely unfair case against “civil enforcement” trying to charge me to use a free car park. Parking appeals are fantastic. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them"
"Brilliant service very well done and bring the price down from what I had been told I HAD to pay was amazing thanks very much would very highly recommend"
"Parking Appeals got my ticket cancelled in less than few 3 weeks. Team has been very professional with my case and responded to my queries very swift. I recommend them to everyone who got the parking ticket."
"You’ve quashed an incredibly worrying and potentially debilitating debt that I had no idea had accrued! I was losing sleep and verging in tears when finding out TfL sent me a letter demanding £800 for two unpaid penalty notices. But with your support and help you proved that I never received the original notices! Thank you so much, I’m so relieved!"
"Straight up good advice. No ambiguities. Really pleased. I had felt really backed up against the wall from the inconsiderate decision from the council, further worsened by the bailiff action they started against me. I found Parking Appeals just in time. Thanks guys. The whole team that worked on my behalf deserve a lot more press than is currently the case. Your services are really appreciated."
"Went to these after my appeal was rejected and they got it squashed .highly recommended from me thank you"
"Despite making the first appeal myself, Parking Appeals picked up the baton with POPLA after my appeal to MET Parking was declined. My PCN was cancelled by POPLA pretty quickly saving me money and further stress."
"Was advised before paying the fee of £25 that charge would be cancelled and sure enough was. All resolved within 2 weeks. Excellent."
"I appreciate your help to cancel the fine,"
"Easy to use website, great customer service, just pay the fee and see the result, i would definitely recommend to anyone with parking issues."
"I contacted Parking Appeals after receiving a parking fine from a private car park at an Hotel I visited on business in a company vehicle. My employers instructed me to pay the fine as they could not risk a ccj if I decided to ignore it and my company ended up in court. The team acted quickly as it was close to the date when the fine increased if not paid. They acted promptly and the end result was that the fine had been cancelled. So it cost me £25.00 instead of £60.00. Lesson learned. Thank you to the team. I would recommend."
"Highly recommend this company, great service from start to finish! Had my parking ticket cancelled with no issues"
"Absolutely amazing! My ticket got cancelled with the help of these guys. Highly recommended"
"Brilliant - kept me informed at each stage and managed to get this totally unjustified parking ticket cancelled. I would fully recommend to anyone who is given one of these "retail park" parking tickets - its just a money making racket. I was so glad to have someone on my side. Thank you"
"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING MY TICKET CANCELLED. BRILLIANT UPDATES AS TO THE PROGRESSION OF THE CASE. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO EVERYONE"
"I'm glad. My parking ticket was cancelled. I just gave them my pcn number. They done the rest. Now peace of mind. Highly recommended!! Thanks a lot!!"
"Excellent customer service, my smart parking ticket has been cancelled very happy of your hassle free service. You dealt with unlawful parking ticket and able to cancelled very much appreciated. Thanks"
"Excellent service would use again if necessary"
"Thanks for having my ticket cancelled after Parking Eye decided to issue me another bullying ticket. After giving my ticket to Parking Appeals , they had it cancelled straight away.👍"
"Very good service no problem no hassle...."
Parking Appeals is rated 4.85 based on 503 reviews