Parking Appeals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Parking Appeals
Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Read Parking Appeals Reviews
Parking Appeals were great, corresponding was easy and prompt, all queries were answered. Staff were really friendly and helpful on the phones and advice was clear. Without Parking Appeals I would have had to pay a substantial amount of money however with their assistance my case was dismissed and the claimant ended up paying me! Would definitely recommend to anyone needing advise and assistance to fight parking appeals. Thank you Parking Appeals 😊
Brilliant service very well done and bring the price down from what I had been told I HAD to pay was amazing thanks very much would very highly recommend
Parking Appeals got my ticket cancelled in less than few 3 weeks. Team has been very professional with my case and responded to my queries very swift. I recommend them to everyone who got the parking ticket.
You’ve quashed an incredibly worrying and potentially debilitating debt that I had no idea had accrued! I was losing sleep and verging in tears when finding out TfL sent me a letter demanding £800 for two unpaid penalty notices. But with your support and help you proved that I never received the original notices! Thank you so much, I’m so relieved!
Straight up good advice. No ambiguities. Really pleased. I had felt really backed up against the wall from the inconsiderate decision from the council, further worsened by the bailiff action they started against me. I found Parking Appeals just in time. Thanks guys. The whole team that worked on my behalf deserve a lot more press than is currently the case. Your services are really appreciated.
Helped me wins completely unfair case against “civil enforcement” trying to charge me to use a free car park. Parking appeals are fantastic. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them
Very helpful, did what they said would do. Kept me informed all the way, and got my parking ticket cancelled.
excellent service. very patient and reassuring from the first call, gave me the confidence to use them. Essential service when dealing with the sharp practice of minster baywatch. highly recommended.
Fantastic support throughout Help and Advice always on hand well worth the money to get the job done couldn’t recommend enough
Parking Appeals kept me fully informed throughout the whole process which resulted in my ticket being cancelled
No promises, great service, great results. great honest company.
Great service, only needed to give them details of ticket and they did the rest. £25 well spent, stopping these private parking companies benefiting from wrongful tickets.
In this day and age of parking scams I found myself a victim of such a scam. 1 minute to turn my vehicle around after taking a wrong turn was potentially going to cost me £60 disgraceful. This company for a bargain £25 fee sorted this wrong and got my ticket stopped. Thank you so much.
Dealt with my Parking Ticket quickly and efficiently with minimum Hassle. Would recommend strongly.
Thank you, you did everything you said you would.
Excellent service, saved me money, I highly recommend!!! Thank you.
Very quick and efficient service. Wish I had gone to them sooner with 2 previous fines what were not justified from Smart Parking at North Tees Hospital.
Very good and efficient service with helpful staff to help you through the process.
Got a ticket from Highview and called the parking appeals number and the team gave me a response by email after seeing my letter. They took care of the appeal from start to finish and ticket was cancelled within 3 weeks. Can't ask better than that for £25. Great job thanks.
100% Great service, highly recommended. Don’t pay for ridiculous penalties, let this company resolve stupid demands, they know how to respond back from unreasonable parking penalty’s.
Parking Appeals is rated 4.87 based on 932 reviews