Parking Appeals Reviews

Parking Appeals 5 star review on 9th February 2020
Stephen
Parking Appeals 5 star review on 27th January 2020
Tendai
Third time I’ve used parking appeals and every time they Have delivered their word and cancelled the ticket.
Very happy and would most definitely recommend.
Excellent service. They managed my expectations entirely and kept me well informed, and dealt with my ticket which for me seemed like I was almost guaranteed to not get out of!

Would strongly recommend
Thank you for taking on and beating the rogue parking company. It took 1 phone call and 2 emails and I got a text that my ticket was cancelled. Very professional service. Keep up the great work.
I am so happy with Parking appeal ticket the way they help me i would love to recommend to my family and friends
I am happy 🤗🤗
Thanks
They told me my ticket was cancelled but I’m still receiving letter after the date was supposed to be closed...
Not sure weather to think I’m was scammed or not, confused.
very helpful and did what they said they would, looked into my case and and had the fine cancelled, saving me at least £75 in doing so.
To make it simple for people who want To use the service.
1. Very simple to use
2. Very efficiently dealt
3. Kept me informed
4. And informed of cancellation of the Parking Ticket

4 STARS BUT

I will use them again and will tell others and TELL, if I see MOTORISTS getting ticket I will keep the parking appeal details handy in my car.
Competent people very caring. I wanted to just give them a trial, but they are very good at what they do. I got what they promised me. I am very happy. Thank you so much.
very good and thanks
Great fantastic!!!
Excellent service. Parking ticket cancelled.
I have had 100% success with every ticket you have dealt with on my behalf. Excellent and easy process to go through. Money well spent. I will continue to recommend Parking Appeals and Thank you.
These guys are great!
Great job highly valued
Many thanks 😍😍😍
Parking Appeals were great, corresponding was easy and prompt, all queries were answered. Staff were really friendly and helpful on the phones and advice was clear. Without Parking Appeals I would have had to pay a substantial amount of money however with their assistance my case was dismissed and the claimant ended up paying me! Would definitely recommend to anyone needing advise and assistance to fight parking appeals. Thank you Parking Appeals 😊
Brilliant service very well done and bring the price down from what I had been told I HAD to pay was amazing thanks very much would very highly recommend
Parking Appeals got my ticket cancelled in less than few 3 weeks. Team has been very professional with my case and responded to my queries very swift. I recommend them to everyone who got the parking ticket.
Parking Appeals 5 star review on 15th May 2018
You’ve quashed an incredibly worrying and potentially debilitating debt that I had no idea had accrued! I was losing sleep and verging in tears when finding out TfL sent me a letter demanding £800 for two unpaid penalty notices. But with your support and help you proved that I never received the original notices! Thank you so much, I’m so relieved!
Straight up good advice. No ambiguities. Really pleased.
I had felt really backed up against the wall from the inconsiderate decision from the council, further worsened by the bailiff action they started against me. I found Parking Appeals just in time.

Thanks guys. The whole team that worked on my behalf deserve a lot more press than is currently the case.

Your services are really appreciated.
Helped me wins completely unfair case against “civil enforcement” trying to charge me to use a free car park.

Parking appeals are fantastic. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them
Parking Appeals 5 star review on 29th December 2017