Parking Appeals Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Parking Appeals
Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Heather
"I couldn’t be happier than I am right now, this team worked at getting my parking ticket squashed and they did it, I Highly recommend Anyone to turn to them when you have problems.. I’m so pleased with the outcome and have put it on my status on fb for my friends to use.. well done and many many thanks for helping me, at last I can relax..thanks to you all working on my behalf. P"
Loraine
"Took it out of my hands no worry no hassle and ticket cancelled great! Would highly recommend very good value too"
"Parking Appeals has helped me on more than 2 occasions and I really rate them very highly in the hush world were big vultures are waiting to exploit the power . Thank you so much form the bottom of my heart .👏👏"
"Parking Appeals were great, corresponding was easy and prompt, all queries were answered. Staff were really friendly and helpful on the phones and advice was clear. Without Parking Appeals I would have had to pay a substantial amount of money however with their assistance my case was dismissed and the claimant ended up paying me! Would definitely recommend to anyone needing advise and assistance to fight parking appeals. Thank you Parking Appeals 😊"
"Brilliant service very well done and bring the price down from what I had been told I HAD to pay was amazing thanks very much would very highly recommend"
"Parking Appeals got my ticket cancelled in less than few 3 weeks. Team has been very professional with my case and responded to my queries very swift. I recommend them to everyone who got the parking ticket."
"You’ve quashed an incredibly worrying and potentially debilitating debt that I had no idea had accrued! I was losing sleep and verging in tears when finding out TfL sent me a letter demanding £800 for two unpaid penalty notices. But with your support and help you proved that I never received the original notices! Thank you so much, I’m so relieved!"
"Straight up good advice. No ambiguities. Really pleased. I had felt really backed up against the wall from the inconsiderate decision from the council, further worsened by the bailiff action they started against me. I found Parking Appeals just in time. Thanks guys. The whole team that worked on my behalf deserve a lot more press than is currently the case. Your services are really appreciated."
"Helped me wins completely unfair case against “civil enforcement” trying to charge me to use a free car park. Parking appeals are fantastic. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them"
"Very good and efficient service with helpful staff to help you through the process."
"Got a ticket from Highview and called the parking appeals number and the team gave me a response by email after seeing my letter. They took care of the appeal from start to finish and ticket was cancelled within 3 weeks. Can't ask better than that for £25. Great job thanks."
"100% Great service, highly recommended. Don’t pay for ridiculous penalties, let this company resolve stupid demands, they know how to respond back from unreasonable parking penalty’s."
"Great - cancelled in 20 days"
"Well I did not know about this service just out of the blue went on internet and got the email and emailed them. First I was worried but being guided I was free of worrys😊. Really helped me allot by cancelling my ticket for me that I got. They made me save money and, I will deffo use again in future if I think the ticket is not right. Thank you very much the parking appeal team much appreciated for all the help. Fantastic service"
"The best !"
"Thanks Great Job"
"EXCELLENT SERVICE"
"Lovely people and thank you"
"It is very good service"
"great help from your very good staff many thanks ( Derek)"
"I highly recomned Parking Appeals. Amazing"
"Thank you for your service"
Parking Appeals is rated 4.86 based on 860 reviews