Parking Appeals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Parking Appeals
Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Read Parking Appeals Reviews
All the staff were very helpful and guided me through every stage, and all the PCN's were reduced. I was very happy with this service.
Parking appeals helped me with a stupid charge for being somewhere for 10mins, trustworthy and reliable company! Many thanks!
Great service, only needed to give them details of ticket and they did the rest. £25 well spent, stopping these private parking companies benefiting from wrongful tickets.
In this day and age of parking scams I found myself a victim of such a scam. 1 minute to turn my vehicle around after taking a wrong turn was potentially going to cost me £60 disgraceful. This company for a bargain £25 fee sorted this wrong and got my ticket stopped. Thank you so much.
Dealt with my Parking Ticket quickly and efficiently with minimum Hassle. Would recommend strongly.
Thank you, you did everything you said you would.
Just like to say thank you for your help in this appeal as I am disabled and a lot going on with family
Excellent service, saved me money, I highly recommend!!! Thank you.
Thanks for doing an excellent job! You really should be publically funded to keep over-reaching council's and bailiff's in line. Well done
Very quick and efficient service. Wish I had gone to them sooner with 2 previous fines what were not justified from Smart Parking at North Tees Hospital.
Stopped the bailiffs taking my car and got my ticket back to the original price. Top service 👍👍
I found the service provided by parking appeals was honest and transparent. After a phone call to them and before I paid they explained the chances of my appeal being successful and gave me the option to go ahead or not. Thankfully this is my second win through the company and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Help me out alot
Excellent service 👏
Amazing the best service
Excellent service
Always a successful story
Very good service. They do what they say. Well done.
Had no issues and was dealt with very quickly
Recommended via HotUKDeals discussion. I was quite dubious at first. But paid my £25 and my minimum fine £42 was cancelled because if this company. I'm sure with my wife. I'll be back again. I will definitely trust again.
Parking Appeals is rated 4.86 based on 882 reviews