A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd
Read A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd Reviews

Tell us how A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd made you happy
Great service best exchange rates and extremely fast excellent people to do business with
They provide a wonderful personal service and make everything easy. I’m happy to be a customer of A Place in the Sun Currency.
I've used APITS Currency a few times now and I've always been delighted with the service received. This time was no different from earlier occasions. I got a good rate, lightning quick email response from my initial request (quite late on a Friday afternoon) and the deal was done and dusted by close of business and my bank in Spain had credited my account first thing on Monday morning. I first used APITS to transfer funds required to close the sale of my apartment in Spain and, as a novice and first-timer, they made this part of the buying process easy and stress-free. If you are a prospective client worried about all the things you need to do to organise your frequent holidays/retirement in-the-sun, then transferring funds via this company is one less thing to worry about.
They was very helpful and explained everything I needed to know and got me a very good rate . I would use them again.
I am very happy with the service. Thanks so much
The staff are so professional, approachable and kind. I can't think of anyone else that I would trust to deal with my finances.
always polite and efficient at all times. Very happy with the service they provide.
Beneficial service. Friendly. Saves you money. Would recommend.
I have to say I am not one for negative reviews, however I have been sorely disappointed in my experience with A Place In The Sun Currency. We purchased a property in Spain, (huge financial decision for us) we were called several times whilst we were waiting for the funds offering unbeatable rates (which I did find a little pushy) but once we had the funds we needed to send immediately for completion, we trusted the name as it’s always very nerve wracking handing over such large sums especially to a foreign country. He not only sent the money late and missed the deadline delaying completion for us and causing further issues, also The “Headlining rate that was promised” did not appear.... and the account manager had sent the wrong funds to our solicitor! Even though I had specified the amount on numerous occasions! It was blatantly obvious he was only after his commission, very arrogant and in my opinion inept. Left with a very bad taste in my mouth, after my experience would NEVER consider using again.
Dear Mrs J,

I'm sorry to have read this review about your experience with A Place in the Sun Currency. We will investigate what happened in this case and I will contact you next week.

You can see from our other reviews that any delays or errors are completely isolated so I want to understand exactly what happened in the case of your transaction.

Regards,
Robin Haynes
Director.
The service that was provided to me went above and beyond anything I was expecting. I would definitely highly recommend this very professional service and will be using them again. Thank You.
I have dealt with a few companies and by far this is the best. Highest exchange and a pleasure to deal with. Especially Ashley!
Very happy with all the help and advice Ashley gave me, easy to buy and transfer currency for my new home abroad Would highly recommend.
This currency firm are fast, efficient and it is nice to have Simon as our personal person to speak to We will always use them
Very helpful, made it so easy to get a good deal, transfer easy, made me very comfortable with it all.
The service could not have been better. I have used them on 2 occasions, and the entire transactions were carried out seamlessly. Extremely helpful to a novice like me, everything was explained fully and nothing was too much trouble. I would highly recommend them to anybody wanting to transfer funds.
Great service will recommend to friends and family.
always happy to assist and help with the exchange rate and the transfers. Great customer care, polite and knowledgeable Happy to refer my family and friends .
Wonderful and reassuring experience. As I am a complete novice when it comes to the money markets, Ashley provided professional and reassuring assistance especially in such a volatile time as Brexit. Best rates obtained for our property purchase in Cyprus. Well done all round.
I have used a place in the sun currency twice now once for a house purchase in France and then again for a small amount, everything both times have run extremely smoothly, Ashley has been so professional and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you
We were buying a property abroad and wanted to buy Euro’s before the pound got any weaker. Aplaceinthesuncurrency exchanged our currency, holding the Euros for several weeks until needed. They are an incredibly efficient, genuine and hands on company. We would 100% recommend them. Absolutely reliable.
A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 58 reviews