A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd

Tell us how A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd made you happy

"Thankyou Simon for all your professional help with our financial dealings in Spain. It is such a relief knowing that you are working on our behalf to get us the best deal."
"I cannot recommend these guys highly enough. Nothing is too much trouble-very helpful, friendly and professional. Very quick response and easy transactions. Don’t even think about using any other currency provider."
"Really pleased with the service I received, very professional."
"Nik the guy I am working with could not be anymore helpful, very good to deal with , friendly and professional"
"I am happy with the transaction although I do think it could be a bit quicker, but happy just the same"
"Nakhil my currency specialist is very helpful, professional, knowledgeable and provides an outstanding service. Thank you Nakhil. I would thoroughly recommend others using "A Place in the Sun currency Ltd" they are an amazing company to deal with."
"Excellent service from the getgo & a real pleasure to deal with.....professional & personal..... a great combination!"
"A very friendly and professional service. My account manager offered sound advice and answered queries in an easy to understand manner. Funds were transferred as soon as requested. I would highly recommend them."
"I have found A Place in the Sun to be proactive and faster to respond than my previous money broker. My contact, Nakhil, is prompt with answers to questions and requests which I may have. Ten out of ten so far. Also, the rates have been more favourable to date than the competition offers."
"Easy to transfer once account established. Feels like a personal service. Have rung on the phone and placed orders. Money transferred as expected without delays"
"Very good service"
"Great help with my currency transactions and kept me informed of rate changes could not be more happy with the service many thanks to Simon and the team"
"From my first enquiry to my first transaction the service has been fantastic."
"As ever Simon is great, quick to respond and always helpful. A pleasure to deal with."
"We’ve had a great service from A place in sun currency... Nikhal has always been very efficient and professional.... thanks for making sending currency abroad a lot less stressful!"
"Very efficient and fast service with a very keen exchange rate. I would highly recommend this service."
"Excellent service"
"Nick was very good and explained everything thoroughly"
"Nahkil was very professional in keeping me updated through out the process of rate changes during day , so I could get the best exchange rate."
"Very good, competent currency exchange company. It's nice to have your own personal manager to deal with. Simon is always quick to respond and helpful. We are so glad we signed up with his assistance Barry Glover"
A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 25 reviews