A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd
Read A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd Reviews

About A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd:

From a deposit on a house to regular monthly payments, A Place in the Sun Currency ensures your funds reach the right destination, at the right time, at a highly competitive exchange rate.

5a New Road

Tell us how A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd made you happy
Excellent service, fast responses and very experienced staff
Quick easy and a great exchange rate my first time doing a transaction like this and a place in the sun made it simple and stress free
Exchanging our money from euro to pound sterling went smoothly without any problems. This service was recommended to us by our notaire in Britain and we not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone wishing to exchange currencies. Many thanks to you all.
Excellent communication from Luke, fast and efficient transfer. Would recommend.
Great customer service, fast and efficient
Have been using a while now....great service from Luke Dyson....He helped set up my regular payment plan with ease......He’s always happy to help....
Fast and efficient
Great service, everything explained and re-assurance provided all the way through. Thankyou Simon.
I've been happy with the professional service I've received all along the process of buying in Cyprus from my account manager Ashley. I've used APITS currency for all payments as I intended to and can't recommend them enough.
i am a regulated financial adviser in the UK but converting money is not an area i deal with. This whole process was made so simple. Always nervous about being scammed but Luke gave me all the regulatory letters I needed to have comfort my money was protected during the conversion process.
Luke was great, kept me in the loop and made everything very esay to navigate.
Initial information pack was excellent. Ongoing information was clear and straightforward and always followed up with phone calls and emails. Having a dedicated account manager was very reassuring and full praise to Ashley (Finill) who was always to hand, had endless patience and kept me informed all the way through the process. Excellent service.
Great company and great staff...

What’s not to like...Luke Dyson is my account manager,and nothing is too much of a problem for him.....very professional....always happy to help...
Luke has been professional and has helped me enormously as this is the first time I have ever used a currency company before. I would definitely recommend this company and especially Luke Dyson.
Absolute spot on no pressure greadvice and took all the hassle away from this process thanks to Luke our exchange rate got tracked and all went through well thanks for your honesty and credibility Luke we will use you again soon
Luke Dyson was our currency guru ......very knowledgeable and helpful..indeed a credit to the firm......all transactions went smoothly and Luke was there to assist...before,during and afterwards.....wouldn’t hesitate about using again....Thank you Luke.
Mark was the initial person i spoke to he was very helpful advising the proceedure and he said luke would be dealing with the transaction also helpful but also having time to take an interest what my plans were i.e buying a house abroad
A very professional and courteous team at A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd. I will ensure to use the teams services in the future. Thank you all very much a great team.
A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd provides an excellent service that can match the specific requirements of individual clients. The whole process from requesting a quote to the receipt of currency at the final destination is very straight forward, and is carried out using a combination of emails and voice calls. Response time to request is very prompt, and it is to their credit that this standard of service has been maintained throughout the Covid 19 restrictions.
Luke was extremely helpful as i hadnt sent currency before he advised rate and helped us through the process. Certainly use them again.
A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 122 reviews