A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd Reviews

4.9
Based on 1,588 reviews
Read A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd Reviews

About A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd:

From a deposit on a house to regular monthly payments, A Place in the Sun Currency ensures your funds reach the right destination, at the right time, at a highly competitive exchange rate.

5a New Road

A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd 5 star review on 16th August 2018
Stuart Law
A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd 5 star review on 22nd June 2018
Mr G Percy
I found a place in the sun currency excellent. They explained everything so it was a simple process. Lauren (our main and dedicated contact) was so nice and helpful and always got back to us quickly. She guided us every step as it felt quite daunting but she made it incredibly easy. Very happy I chose A place in the sun to do this as I felt also they were a well known brand so it felt secure.10 out of 10 for friendliness, professionalism and caring. Would highly recommend
Ashley Finhill was appointed as our account manager, he couldn't be more helpful, from helping us to open our account, explaining the processes,procedures & requirements, we were really pleased to actually meet him in person @ the road show in Birmingham, very informative & professional.
Excellent customer service received from this company. As a first timer using an exchange service, I was nervous, but Ashley Finill was patient and explained the process thoroughly to me. He has helped me every step of the way from getting the best rates to confirming receipt of documents and advising when transfers have taken place. I would have no hesitation in recommending the company’s services and Ashley as a broker to others
The service I received from Ashley was superb and the process was easy, the exchange rate was very competitive and I would highly recommend using them
Great advice when required from the team (Lauren Buckner) and a speedy turnaround plus support for some of the challenges faced for a first timer. Very competitive rates with low commission rates compared to what we expected. Would highly recommend.
excellent, prompt, efficient service.
Brilliant Very helpful, great rate and made me feel very comfortable with their system to transfer my savings to but my place in the sun. Already sent a transfer for me quickly and sent proof of. As I said Brilliant company. Don't hesitate with this company if thinking of wanting more rare for uour money
Good rate Great service
Excellent - can't recommend highly enough. Had the best rate before the other brokers.
Excellent service staff are brilliant quick and easy perfect.
Great professional and efficient service as always. We can trust that every transaction is completed in a personal and timely manner Thankyou once again.
The representative was very helpful and polite. However, the quotation that was given regarding the pound to euro rate somewhat differed when the transfer actually took place. After speaking with another money transfer company they explained that I had been misled. The actual outcome is that I am several thousand pounds out of pocket. I would advise anyone thinking of using A Place in the Sun Currency, to ask for the rate to be fixed with them in WRITING or be prepared to be ripped off.
We are sorry to hear you were not happy with the rate for a recent exchange. To confirm, we do agree all rates verbally at the time of exchange, taking instruction before going ahead, and then confirm transactions in writing immediately. All our exchange rates are commercial rates, rather than 'tourist' rates, and offer a considerable saving compared to most banks, for most people. Please note that some competitors will also claim to offer 'too good to be true' rates after the event. While it's impossible for us to be aware of every rate offered by thousands of other providers around the world, our rates are generally very competitive, as confirmed by many other reviews; our apologies if you were left with any other impression from this transaction, which is never our intention.
Very professional from start to finish. Needed to transfer a large sum to Spain for a recent property purchase and the whole process was handled professionally and efficiently. Great rates and service, wouldn't hesitate to use again
Good rate Great service
Very good and helpful
So far everything has worked very quickly and efficiently and all transactions have been confirmed in real time.
FANTASTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE! - We have just purchased an off-plan property in Spain and the agents recommended APITS Currency. I signed up with a view that I would also hunt around with other companies to gauge who was best. We were assigned Ashley as our contact and he has been amazing! Professional, courteous and very knowledgeable when it comes to transferring large sums of money. Their rate on the day for our 30% deposit was comparable with the others, so it made sense to go with him as we had now built up a bit of a rapport with each other. The transaction went through extremely smoothly and we will be useing them again for our final completion transfer without hesitation.
Very quick and professional service.
Very professional polite and a fast service
Always attententive and speedy service without any problems.
A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd is rated 4.9 based on 1,588 reviews