A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd
Read A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd Reviews

About A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd:

From a deposit on a house to regular monthly payments, A Place in the Sun Currency ensures your funds reach the right destination, at the right time, at a highly competitive exchange rate.

5a New Road

Tell us how A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd made you happy
Excellent customer service! Luke Dyson was incredibly polite, helpful and efficient. Transferred all the money for an Italian house purchase and setting up an Italian bank account with Place In the Sun Currency. Glad I did! Thank you!
A Place in the Sun’s Lauren Buckner was appointed as our Senior Currency Consultant during the purchase of our apartment in Spain. Lauren’s help and advice was invaluable and she made the whole process so easy for us. Great exchange rates too! I have to say the whole experience from booking viewings and being shown around by Chris, through to purchasing our apartment has been handled very professionally and everyone we have spoken with has been so friendly, helpful and efficient. We will definitely be using them to transfer money to Spain in the future. Thank you so much
A place in the sun currency have been fantastic from the start to the finish of our buying experience. Matthew B has been fantastic throughout, with clear advice and some very helpfully security guidance. Not to mention great rates!! We will definitely be using them going forward as we look to transfer money to and from Portugal. Thankyou.
Great service, every query dealt with immediately. Will definitely be using again.
Easy to deal with, plenty of help and reassurance. Used them to purchase a property so we’re dealing with a large sum of money. Money arrived as promised no holdups or delays. The best exchange rate out of three companies on the day. Would highly recommend Lauren and A Place in the Sun Currency.
Very pleased with the support and dedication I received from you guys, you helped me in sorting out my finances and at a great rate!! recommend this company if you wish to get a good deal, they will help you. CR
The whole team on a place in the sun can't be faulted especially Ashley finill,if couldn't speak to him on the phone he got back to me in no time. I'll definitely be using them again in the future.
Simon was very helpful guided me through step by step. Did not know this service existed, but it saved us a lot of money. Would highly recommend
Absolutely ideal to work with
I was very pleased with the service that Ashley provided for me. It was important that he clarified any costs and the alternatives open to me when buying currency for house purchase in Spain. When I rang up I was able to speak to Ashley or a colleague if he was unavailable.
Very easy to deal with, quick and efficient. Highly recommend.
Great service and very easy to speak to the team who are on incredibly helpful.
Great service and very easy to speak to the team who are on incredibly helpful.
I have been dealing with Luke for the last 6 months where he has transferred funds for the purchase of my property and various associated purchases in a very professional and efficient way. I will be using them again in the future. Cheryl Faulkner
We would like to thank Simon Eastman for all his help and advice. Therefore, we would recommend using "A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd." to handle your exchange of money into Euros. They are with you every step of the way and help to iron out your worries at what could otherwise be a very stressful time. Mr. and Mrs. Wells
We couldnt fault ashley finill at a place in the sun currency right from day 1 hes been amazing he returns your calls emails prompt and rings to see if everythings ok and if theres anything he can help with 100% recommend place in the sun currency and if you get ashley as your accountant your truly on a winner excellent service from start to finish
Very efficient, friendly and competitive rates. Easy to deal with, good communication. Relationship manager (Lauren Buckner) kept in touch without being pushy. Needed to arrange a transfer in her absence and a colleague (Simon Eastman) stepped in and was also very helpful and easy to deal with. Would highly recommend them.
My Account Manager (Ashley Finill) always deals with my enquiries promptly and keeps me advised of the progress throughout, in addition to providing extremely attractive rates
Ashley Finill was efficient , extremely helpful and was absolutely brilliant from beginning to end ...guided me through the process and answered my endless questions . Thoroughly recommend using his services . Thank you Ashley .
Luke went out of his way to ensure I was fully informed of how the currency market operates and the procedures to follow when buying a property abroad. He or a colleague were readily available to advise, which gave me confidence when making decisions, in what is quite a naturally scary time.
A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 1,444 reviews