A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd
Read A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd Reviews

About A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd:

From a deposit on a house to regular monthly payments, A Place in the Sun Currency ensures your funds reach the right destination, at the right time, at a highly competitive exchange rate.

5a New Road

Tell us how A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd made you happy
Couldn’t be more helpful friendy professional
From beginning to end these guys have been amazing. They respond quickly, act on instructions quickly, and when it looked as though things were going wrong with my property purchase they stepped in and helped which was over & above their remit & im pleased to say it has now gone through. A big shout out to Luke Dyson who has been fantastic.
Very quick and easy , As soon as I had the bank details to send money abroad, Gave the account details to Luke , and it was in the account less than 24 hours after it was wired over .
When I started looking at the issues of transferring money abroad I felt dejected until I was appointed my account manager Luke who has helped no end in doing this. I highly recommend this company to guide and help do this with no head aches 10/10 - Gold Star !!
every transaction i have made has been dealt with speedly and expertly
A highly trustworthy , flexible and stress free way to manage your currency exchange.
This is a very speedy, efficient & valuable service when transferring funds abroad. Very helpful people who will assist on getting the best VFM.
As always Luke is very professional and makes sure he keeps me up to date with the progress of my transfer. I would highly recommend A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd and Luke my advisor.
Highly recommended luke at a place in the sun he has been very helpful and been very patient whilst I was trying to sort out my property as we had a few set backs he has always been available when I needed to contact him and I will continue to use a place in the sun for any future transactions
Always so helpful. I have been using this co.pany for three years and never a problem
I use the APLITS team for all financial transfers from my UK bank account to my Spanish one. The rates are better than anywhere else I've seen and the process is very quick and straightforward
Using a place in the sun currency has been an easy and secure process to purchase our new home and pay all the fees from the lawyer, notary and estate agent. At each stage APITS currency has checked details with me and provided receipts for each payment. I would recommend using them to anyone thinking of purchasing abroad as your money is held in a safe escrow account.
Excellent service, 48 hours between request and receipt. Thanks
I would just like to say that I couldn't be happier with the way you help with the transfer my funds it is much appreciated thank you so much.
This service has been invaluable. Competitive exchange rates. 100 per cent confident that payments are dealt with promptly and securely. Very professional, friendly service which we would happily recommend to anyone.
Having had our first dealings with A Place in the Sun Currency and, in particular, Simon Eastman, we have found them and Simon to be always efficient, informative and helpful. A pleasure to deal with and on a continuing basis. Good work!
Very helpful team, they transferred my money with no problem, I would recommend very highly, as I was recommended myself
Professional, helpful, friendly
Really helpful in assisting me to transfer funds to Greece. Easy to get hold of on the telephone. Polite and helpful throughout.
Fantastic service Would definitely recommend and use again
A Place in the Sun Currency Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 166 reviews