Anne Veck Oxford Reviews

Charlotte Ball
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 7th December 2020
Charlotte Ball
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 21st October 2020
I had my hair cut and coloured by Sylvain on 2 occasions now, and he is a phenomenal colourist - I have gotten loads of compliments. He is a true artiste, taking lots of care at getting the right colour combination and then adding little surprising touches. He also takes care with the condition of your hair and recommending products that suit your hair type - would recommend. x
Hi IKG Thank you for the lovely review , Sylvain will want to know how he can get you to give him 5 stars! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Very pleased with the customer service, especially Sylvain who has done a great job again. He is very professional and experienced. Happy to return!
Hi Susan Thank you for the lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair. Sylvain will be thrilled! keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Very friendly and efficient service at Anne Veck. Shame not to be fully back to ‘normal’ and enjoy the usual salon experience but nonetheless very pleased. Great to see a hair dresser using sustainable hair products too x
Hello and thanks for the nice review & for choosing us to do your hair. Let's hope we can all get back to normal soon!
Welcoming and attentive, Kelly really took care of how she cut my curly hair. Just the way I wanted it! Would highly recommend
HI Deb Thanks for the lovely review, Kelly will be delighted. See you again soon I hope. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
This was my first visit to Anne Veck. I picked this salon because of their commitment to serving all hair types, and since I have Afro hair I'm always nervous about how it will be handled in non-specialised salons. Thankfully, I was taken care of by Nicola who was such a lovely stylist! She was professional, but also very friendly and knowledgeable about how to take care of textured hair. She gave me great recommendations, and was so gentle with my hair. She also talked me through everything that she was doing, which put me at ease and made me feel that I could trust her. I cannot say enough great things about Nicola, she really made my experience as stress-free and fun as possible. I left with moisturised hair and a nice new shape, all under 1hr and at a very reasonable price! Overall, I was glad to see that at Anne Veck they don't just talk about inclusion and diversity, but really practice it. I had a great first experience here, and would happily come back again for another visit!
Hello and thank you for such an amazing review. We try very hard to welcome people with all hair types, so your feedback is very encouraging. Nicola will be thrilled! And, of course, thank you for choosing us. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
My first haircut after lockdown was a different experience, it is harder to communicate with a stylist who you have not been to before wearing a mask. I love the Salon and Anne is the best stylist I have had. On this occasion I was booked in with Sylvain, my cut is certainly very good but there are things about it I would change for practicality. My best friend however commented that it was the best she had seen my hair looking in a long time. The only reason for not giving 5 stars is disappointment with my colour which did not really work properly. It had a lot of promise and I was excited about the big reveal but turned out to be a let down and hardly visible. It us normally quite vivid.
Hello and thanks for telling us about your cut & colour. If you would like to call us on 01865 727077 we can arrange for you to come in so we can see if we can give you the colour you really want. And thanks for giving us a nice review. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Kelly cuts and colours my hair and I'm really pleased with it. I would recommend Anne Veck salon as my experience has been good.
Hi Linda Thank you for the lovely review, Kelly will be delighted! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
I had a very good cut with Nicola on Monday. She listened to what I wanted and made suggestions. Even though it was simply a trim, the cut was carried out with attention to detail. I will certainly be a repeat customer. My only issue is that the salon has stopped their student discount -- this makes sense given the circumstances, but it would have been nice to know in advance, and it is still indicated as active on the website.
Thank you for the the great review and for choosing us to cut your hair. Student prices will be back as soon as we can return to shorter appointment times ( currently they are 33% longer).
I recently had my haircut after four months. I was initially a little worried about the new process with masks etc...but all the staff were very attentive as ever.I felt very relaxed.Loved the head massage&the massage chair while having my hair washed.I even had a blow dry which I wasn't sure was going to be allowed with all the new rules.Really like my new haircut.Looking forward to going back.Highly recommend going.😊
Hi Beena So glad you are happy! Thanks for the 4 stars and for choosing us to do your hair.Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Sylvian stepped in at the last minute when my usual hairdresser was sick. I’m pretty nervous with new hairdressers, but he put me at ease. At the time I’d avoided going on a ski trip as COVID had hit the alps. We chatted about me growing my pixie cut out.... little did I know we would be going into lockdown with no hairdressers open. 8 weeks since the cut & he really did cut it in a easy to grow out way, and I am very very grateful!
Thank you for your lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair!
Good service.
Thank you for the 4*s and for choosing us to do your hair. Hope to see you again when this is all over and we'll aim for 5*s!!!
Nicola was so friendly and cut my hair really well. The atmosphere of the salon was really lovely and I will definitely be back! I would really recommend.
Hi Alex Thanks for choosing us to cut your hair and for the great review. Nicola will be delighted! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Nicola cut my hair and I had a really good experience. She was very kind and understood what I wanted from my appointment. I was pleased with the result and will always recommend this salon for people looking to get great haircuts in Oxford!
Hi Chloe thank you for choosing us to cut your hair and for the nice review, I'll make sure Nicola sees it. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Excellent haircut!
Hi Laura Thanks for choosing us and for the good review! Keith, Anne Veck salons
I was really pleased with my haircut. Thank you!
Great service and great haircut. I'll be back definitely.
Hi Filipa Thanks for choosing us to cut your hair and for the review! Keith, Anne Veck salons
Great staff. I leave with my hair looking great too!
Hi Kathy Thank you for the nice review and for choosing us to do your hair. Keith, Anne Veck salons
All the staff are cheerful and chatty. And they listen to what you want from your haircut/colour. Complimentary drinks are also welcome. Reasonable prices.
I had a wonderful hairdresser and amazing hair cut and colour - thank you, i love it! The only reason i did not give 5 stars are to do with the salon building itself as i think it is not quite finished, and a few work surfaces needed filling/painting - it just took away from overall experience.
Hi Bethan Thank you for your great review and for choosing us for your cut and colour. You are right about the salon, we moved there last October and changes are planned for later this year. Kind regards Keith, Anne Veck salons
Very friendly hairdressers, love The French, they know how to cut your hair in a proper way.
Merci bien Jennifer, and thanks too for choosing us to do your hair! Keith, Anne Veck salons
Anne Veck Oxford is rated 4.76 based on 865 reviews