Anne Veck Oxford Reviews

Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 7th December 2020
Charlotte Ball
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 7th December 2020
Charlotte Ball
Didnt enjoy it at all. First haircut after lockdown felt like an interrogation. I nearly got up and walked out. Won’t be back. Too many egos and opinions in there. Shame. Been coming 5 years plus. Loved Allister.
Hi and thanks for telling us about your appointment. Very sorry you didn't enjoy it and so please accept my apologies. Yes Allister was great , we all miss him, but never had this particular complaint before! Will look into it and if we can identify you, we'll be in touch to try and make it Ok. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Seriously excellent. Marisa is my hairdresser, and she knocks it out of the park every time. Since I've begun going, I've received more compliments for my hair than ever before. I've recommended her to family and friends, and I'm sure to be a long-term customer. :)
Had my hair cut by Sian today who fitted me in for a big change even though I had accidentally booked a cut only! She was incredibly kind and lovely and took me from a lockdown-cut disaster to a really really curly cool bob in 45 mins!!! I absolutely love it and feel a million times more confident. Have had all sorts done to my curls over the years and never had them handled with such confidence and ease. Could not recommend more and can't wait to come back. Thank you Sian you are a miracle-worker!
Fabulous hair by Sylvain again! Thanks
I have had the most amazing experience at Ann Vecks in Oxford with the amazing and very talented Sylvain the cutest mr french! He completely understood my vision and the iconic look I wanted - it was achieved and I am SO happy! The best hair dresser I’ve been to in Oxford and I’ve to A LOT! Loved him so much he’s a queen!
Excellent hairdressers. Pricey, but worth it. Really good customer service.
hello & thanks for your lovely review & for choosing us to your hair. And a note of reassurance to others- we really aren't pricey! Excellent value more like with 2 world renowned hairdressers at around half London Prices! And cut & blow dry from £44.
I always get loads of compliments after Anne has cut my hair!
Thank you that's lovely!
so good to be back again after so long. best wishes to you all S
Anne Veck has been my hairdresser for going on for 18 years, with excellent stylists, Kelly being my most recent, all through that time. During COVID the team has continued to do a brilliant job. And Anne Veck is as ‘green’ as a hairdresser could be. Which means a lot.
Hi Sarah thank you for your loyalty and for the super review. So pleased you like our sustainability efforts. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
OMG! Recently had my hair cut by Sian Roscoe (Senior Stylist) It was and is the best hair cut I have ever had.! Sian and all the staff were super lovely. The salon and its sustainable approach to both how it operates and the products it uses is so amazing. As long as I live in oxford I will never get my hair cut anywhere else. Thank youuuuuuuu
Hi Hepzibah What an amazing review, thank you so much. Sian will be thrilled. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
I had my hair cut last Monday by the fabulous Kelly. I just hope she is valued and treasured as much as she deserves! She goes to great lengths to ensure that all my little whims are met and in this sense, she actually listens to me with the result that my hair is absolute perfection!!!!! I was particularly impressed with adherence to Covid regulations from being invited to use the hand sanitizer, to wearing my black gown and to see Kelly with her lovely face sadly eclipsed by a visor. I cannot fault Anne Veck and believe that the team are all doing a sterling job. Thank you!! Dr. Margery Hanson.
Dear Dr. Hanson Thank you for your marvelous review and for choosing us to do your hair. Kelly will be delighted. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Fantastic cut and colour - feel 10 years younger!
Hi Francis Thank you for the lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair. Kind regards Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Although I’ve had a number of different stylists over the years I keep coming back to AV because the standards are always high and the atmosphere in the salon is one of cool, composed professionalism.
Hi Neil Thanks for your fantastic review and for choosing us to do your hair! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
I love Anne Veck! Second time getting balayage here and really happy with the lovely dimensional finish.
Hi Isabel Thank you for the great review and for choosing us to do your hair! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Always very welcoming and I am always pleased with my hair. Love the eco credentials.
Thank you for the 5 stars & for choosing us to do your hair!
Loving my new haircut and style by Melissa, will keep it this length, thank you!
Hi Barbara Thank you for the great review and for choosing us to do your hair. Marissa will be thrilled! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Staff is very nice (hence two stars instead of one) but I wasn't happy with the result. I usually have the cut only option, but apparently my 4 months of growth due to lockdown meant that my wishes were a "restyle", doubling the usual price to £75 without really telling me first. I also did NOT get what I asked for. I specifically said I wanted the front longer, and walked out with the front SO MUCH shorter. My hairdresser was also half an hour late and I was left lying over the sink for about 25 minutes feeling forgotten, and in neck pain. Hair will grow out again, but I won't be back.
Dear client Thank you for telling us about your appointment and please accept my apologies. If we can work out who you are we'll get in touch to see if we can put things right for you. Really sorry about the delay at the backwash...only excuse is we are 100% fully booked and some times matters outside of our control mean we run late. But you should not have been left there and you should always have the price explained fully before we go ahead. Kind regards Keith, Keith Mellen, Director, Anne Veck Oxford
Excellent service right from the start with a virtual meeting that fitted in with my diary. I felt my hairdresser gave excellent advice and I was very pleased with the finished result. All covid safe:) looking forward to my next visit.
Thanks for the 5 stars and for choosing us to do your hair. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Very friendly and efficient service at Anne Veck. Shame not to be fully back to ‘normal’ and enjoy the usual salon experience but nonetheless very pleased. Great to see a hair dresser using sustainable hair products too x
Hello and thanks for the nice review & for choosing us to do your hair. Let's hope we can all get back to normal soon!
Great haircut from Kelly, she knows my hair so well. Great experience with a warm welcome after so long but it’s always a great experience!
Thanks Susan for the lovely review and for choosing us to cut your hair. I'll make sure Kelly sees this! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Anne Veck Oxford is rated 4.76 based on 871 reviews