Anne Veck Oxford Reviews

Emma
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 13th February 2022
Lauren
Excellent Service by Mellisa
Everyone at the salon was very friendly and there is a really nice atmosphere! Melissa is a brilliant hairdresser and I highly recommend her. She did a great job and was super sweet and patient and made sure I felt comfortable and really listened to what I wanted.
Had an app with Kelly. She is very knowledgeable about hair and after listening to my thoughts she gave great advice and I couldn’t be happier with the results. No doubt I have found another person I can trust, as Anne had done my hair for years.
Hi Leticia Thank you for choosing us to do your hair and for the lovely review. Kelly will be delighted! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Cut my hair much shorter than agreed -- I just wanted the split ends taken off and we agreed that we would not take off all the regrowth from between my previous cut and this one, so that some growth progress would be left, but she actually cut off about three to three and a half inches! I compared before and after pics to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. My hair is now shorter than it's been in many years and it will take a long time to get it back to the length I like it at. She also made me feel like I had no right to be surprised or unhappy as 'I showed you what I was going to cut' (what she showed me was way less than what she cut). Not a great experience. I had one other cut with her and it was good, though.
Hello and thank you for telling us about this. Please accept my apoilgies. I think we can work out who you are and we'll be in touch to try and put things right. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Anne Veck is the first salon I have ever been to where I feel comfortable and been given an excellent service. A good consultation is always provided and checking in throughout the process to ensure I am still happy with my choices. Amazing!
Thank you!
Amazing Haircut, was unsure about trying a hair salon but the staff made me feel relaxed and it felt genuinely like they care about what I wanted and how they could make that work.
Hi Scott Thank you for choosing us and for the great review. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
After dying my hair for years with box dye at home, Sylvain corrected my mistakes and added some beautiful purple streaks, the result was stunning! My hair has never felt so good! Sylvain also provided an amazing hair cut a few months ago, he is definitely the best! I will be back!
Hi Maud Thank you for the great review and for choosing us to colour your hair! Sylvain will be very pleased. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Another amazing hair colour today from Sylvain, it is truly stunning.
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 21st May 2022
I have been a customer for many years, always had amazing stylists and great service. Thank you Kelly, see you again soon for my purple highlights 💜
Hi Jane thank you for the great review and for choosing us to do your hair! Kelly is thrilled. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Have been a customer for a couple of years and have always been happy with colour and cut, and like the environmental ethos of the salon. As my usual stylist has recently moved on, this time I had a colour and cut with Courtney. She took time to listen to what I wanted, asking just the right questions, and I left very happy with the colour, and with just the right amount cut off to improve the condition. Can't recommend her and the salon highly enough.
Thank you so much!
Melissa was lovely and I came out with exactly what I wanted!
Hi Elizabeth Melissa will be so happy! Thanks for choosing us and reviewing us! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
I can't recommend the salon and Slyvain. Fantastic experience last week and this will definitely be my new regular spot.
Hi Lucy Thank you for the 5 stars and for choosing us to do your hair. Sylvain will be delighted. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Anne is a hair styling genius! Always open to new ideas, colours and styles I so glad to have found her!
Hi Emma Thank you what a lovely review. See you again soon. Best, Keith.
Highly professional hairdressers and great customer service are the reasons why I warmly recommend this particular hairdressing salon
Hi Dina Thank you for choosing us and for the great review. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
I recommend Sylvain! He is very professional, passionate and fun.
Thank you!
Excellent salon- very professional and friendly people. I got my colours done by Sylvain. He is highly skilled and artistic. If you love playing with colour I highly recommend working with Sylvain.
Hi SK Thanks for choosing us and for the lovely review. Sylvain will be very happy! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
I came for a perm and am beyond happy with the result. Emilia was friendly and professional throughout and did a fantastic job with the perm. Thank you very much.
Thank you!
Had another brilliant haircut from Sylvain. He has been the best cutter I have ever had - no question. He really listens, and works out a cut that does exactly what you ask while adapting it a little so that it really suits your face and head shape. The cut has lasted really well too.
Hi Louise Thank you for the super review and for choosing us (&Sylvain) to cut your hair. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Kelly cut my hair beautifully on a recent visit. She restored the previous style but left me with more of what I really wanted. She also talked me through styling it as I dry it so that I can now create the look she created before I left the shop. Thanks, Kelly.
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 3rd May 2022
My first visit and I am thrilled. Clare gave me a super thorough consultation and I am so happy with a great cut and fantastic colour. Salon was very attractive and everyone friendly and welcoming. Loved the massage chair and wash experience - much more comfortable than the usual basin chairs My only quibble - could the salon offer coffee? Clare very kindly went next door and bought me one Already looking forward to my next visit
Anne Veck Oxford is rated 4.79 based on 1,164 reviews