Anne Veck Salons Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Anne Veck Salons

Tell us how Anne Veck Salons made you happy

"The place is awesome, all the workers are amazing, they were really kinds with me and I LOVE my hair"
Hi Andreia
Thank you for your lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair!
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"Quick, professional, would recommend I've been going to Anne Veck for a year. It's quick, clean and professional. I get my hair cut by Cassie, and I'm so pleased with the results. She's very kind, hears you out, provides recommendations if you need one and is great with short hair! Everyone there is really friendly!"
Hi M
Thank you for lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair! Cassie will be delighted.
Kind regards, Keith, Anne Veck salons
"I really liked my cut, the hairdresser did a great job though my hair was in a bit of a state. Later that day I had a shoot at http://www.revolvestudios.co.uk so it was perfectly timed. Thanks for the great job!"
Hi Claire
Thank you for the great review and for choosing us to do your hair. So glad it worked well for your shoot! You look fab!
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"Wonderful service and wonderful haircut!"
Hi Beth
Thankyou for the lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair!
Keith,Anne Veck salons
"My first visit and I am very pleased with my hair cut. Lydia understood exactly what I wanted. We recommend"
Hello Kaye
Thank you so much for your nice review and thank you for choosing us to do your hair ! Lydia will be delighted.
Kind regards
Keith
Keith Mellen
Anne Veck salons
"As I entered the salon to make my appointment I received a friendly welcome.I was struggling to explain about my hair but Nick at reception was very patient.On the day of my appointment I was made to feel very special.I even had coffee and biscuits.Aurore cut my hair and took great care.She asked me continuously if I'm ok.I really felt special.Such a lovely salon and team."
Thank you for the 5 stars! Aurore is very new so she will be thrilled to get your feedback! Nick, too.
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"Lucie cut my hair very well. She was pleasant and took time with me. I love my new haircut. Merc i Lucie !"
Hi Maggie
Thank you for your lovely review and for choosing us to cut your hair. Lucie will be pleased! Keith, Anne Veck salons
"Cassie has just coloured and cut my hair. She always does a lovely job. Looking forward to my blow dry for upcoming wedding."
Hi Sue
Thanks for the nice review, Cassie will be delighted! And thanks for choosing us to do your hair.
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"Fantastic visit as always......highly recommend 😄"
Hi Sam
Thanks for your great review and for choosing us to cut your hair!
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"Booked a last minute appointment at your Bicester salon in a panic as I had a wedding coming up and realised that I had no other day on which to go - love the online booking system! I really wanted a change but had no idea what. Ionas' consultation reassured me that he knew what he was doing and I braved a much shorter cut than I would have had normally. It looks great and I have received so many compliments. Ionas also spent time getting it perfectly right, which was appreciated. Fantastic cut, fantastic service. Will be returning. Thank you."
Good Morning Diane,

Thank you so much for your excellent review, we really appreciate it, I'm sure Ionas will be pleased when I pass on your kind words.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thanks Again,
Nick
Anne Veck reception
"Great cut by Lydia-Mae. Happy to reccommend!"
Good Morning Simon,

Thank you so much for your review and of course the 5 stars, I will pass this on to Lydia-Mae who I'm sure will be pleased.

Hope to see you again soon.

Thanks Again,
Nick
Anne Veck reception
"It was my first visit. I wish I'd found this salon sooner. The staff are lovely, the philosophy regarding the décor is admirable, and I was delighted with my cut. Thank you Anne."
Hi Lesley Thank you for your 5 star review. So pleased you like the refit!
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"Just had my hair coloured and cut by the AMAZING Cassie. She did exactly what I asked for and that does always happen and gave me really helpful advice. Let’s hope she stays at Anne Veck"
Hi Fiona
Thank you for choosing us and Cassie to do your hair and for the lovely review. We hope she stays for ever!

Keith, Anne Veck salons
"I really like the new refit of the salon. My cut and blow dry is consistently excelent"
Hi Heidi
Thank you for your nice review and for choosing us do your hair. So glad you like the refit!
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"My daughter and I had our hair cut here recently and I was thrilled with the service and staff. I bought a product ( leave in conditioner ) and there is no looking back it is amazing!!"
Hello Anon! So glad you were so pleased!
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"Kelly gave me exactly the hair cut I wanted plus lots of useful advice on how to look after my difficult curly hair!"
Hi Eleanor
Thank you very much for your 5 star review and for choosing us (and Kelly) to cut your hair. See you again soon we hope.
Keith, Anne Veck salons.
"I would like to heartily recommend and thank Jowita at the Oxford salon. I needed a hair makeover and she did a wonderful job, from the consultation to the blow drying. My hair looked very tired and had obviously been dyed. Thanks to her very clever treatment, it now looks natural and suits me perfectly. I am extremely happy."
Hi Helen
Thank you very much for choosing us to do your hair and for the 5 stars! Jowita will be delighted.
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"Can't recommend Allister enough - honestly the best cut I've had for years. He's a super nice guy as well. Everyone at the salon is so friendly. Fantastic experience and highly recommended."
Hi Katie
Thank you for your lovely review, Allister will be delighted.
Thanks also for choosing us to cut your hair.
Keith, Anne veck salons
"Cassie is a really excellent stylists and is really enthusiastic about doing something different and taking risks - my hair is the coolest it's looked in years!"
Hi Hannah
Thank you for your great review and for choosing us ( and Cassie) to do your hair!
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"I turned up at Anne Veck with damp, lopsided hair, having fled mid-appointment from a disastrous haircut. They gave me tea (essential in a crisis) and made space for me during their busy Friday afternoon at the salon. Kelly gently and carefully salvaged my hair so that it didn't look like a 12-year-old had cut it! I walked out feeling and looking much, MUCH better than when I had walked in. Lesson learnt; always go to Anne Veck to get your hair done!"
Hi Olivia
So glad we could help! I'[ll make sure Kelly sees your lovely review. See you again soon I hope.
Anne Veck Salons is rated 4.72 based on 542 reviews