Anne Veck Oxford Reviews

Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 21st August 2021
Charlotte B
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 11th July 2021
Frances
Kelly did an amazing job with my hair! She was kind, courteous, and extremely helpful. This was my first trip to the salon since the start of the pandemic, and it was the best possible experience I could have had.
Anne and I talked about doing something fun with my long white/silver hair some months ago. Yesterday I took the plunge. I am delighted with my pink/peach coloured tips and clever choppy cut. Lots of fun to show my little granddaughter who thinks I look like one of her “my little ponies”.
I went to Anne Veck today To get red-ish balayage and cut. Really good day- lovely staff and Elias did a fantastic job with the colour and cut. I brought my two month old baby with me and Anna who is part of the admin staff was a lifesaver in that she held the baby when she was fussing so I could relax. Very pleased overall and would definitely recommend.
Hi Kate Thanks for choosing us to do your hair and for the lovely review. Anna & Elia will be so happy! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Wonderful service and best curly haircut in Oxford in my experience!
Thank you very much!
I have seen Sylvain many times now and he never disappoints. The service he gives is really high class and he engages with you on a personal level too. He listens carefully to what you want, and never fails to put a smile on your face with his burst of energy. Merci beaucoup!
Hi Charlotte Thank you for the great review and for choosing us to do your hair. Sylvain was delighted! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Always pleased with the quality of their profession! Sylvain, 👌🏼👌🏼 Saved my damaged hair! fabulous styling! Very happy with my one-cut 3 style look! If you are looking for a high quality service with a very welcoming staff, you are in right hands! 💕
Hi Melis Thank you for choosing us to do your hair and for the fab review! Sylvain will be delighted. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
I had my first appointment at Anne Veck today with Silvain and what can I say!? I have had a total revamp! Silvain listened to what I wanted and then gave his advice and we met in the middle. The result is a colour I had never even thought of and I LOVE it! I'll defo be back!
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 12th November 2021
Hi Sarah Thank you for the fantastic review, beautiful photo and for choosing us to do your hair. Sylvain will be very happy. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Fantastic service by Sylvain. Would really recommend him if you want to dye your hair!!!
Thank you!
I had Kelly do a peekaboo bleach and tone for my black hair and it came out amazing. I absolutely love the results! She made sure that I was informed every step of the way from the consultation and deciding the color to the whole bleaching process. Additionally, Kelly went above and beyond to make sure that my hair would still be healthy and soft even after bleaching.
Hi Rebecca Thank you for the lovely 5 *s and for choosing us to do your hair. I'll make sure Kelly sees this. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
I got my hair dyed by Sylvain, from bottle blonde to a beautiful deep purple, and he did an excellent job :) I'm so in love with my new color and I really recommend this salon ! - J'y suis allée pour teindre en un mauve magnifique mes cheveux décolorés, et Sylvain a fait un excellent travail :) j'adore le résultat, je recommande vraiment ce salon!
Hi Rose Thank you for choosing us to do your hair and for the super review. I'll make sure Sylvain sees it. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Thank you to Kelly for an amazing colour today! She spent a long time talking to me about what I wanted and made sure I knew exactly the process. I felt very comfortable and safe in her capable hands! The colour looks amazing, better than I could have hoped!
Hi Emily Thank you for your super review and for choosing us to do your hair. Kelly will be very happy! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Thank you Sylvain for another incredible cut and balayage! Thrilled with the result, would highly recommend
Thank you for your lovely review. Sylvain will be very pleased!
First time I went to the salon and had a lovely experience. Lovely haircut from Sylvain who is clearly passionate about his job and gave me an extra nice finish blow dry. Definitely will come back!
Hello Thank you for choosing us to do your hair and for the great review. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
I had a consultation with Sylvain to get my hair from bright red to my natural hair colour. I chose to go ahead purely because of his personality but I'm glad I did because he did such an amazing job. Already booked my next appointment so would highly recommend to others
Hi Deanna Thank you for the lovely review and for choosing us to colour your hair. Sylvain will be very pleased. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
It was a lovely experience going to Anna Veck for the first time. She understood exactly what I wanted and has made a beautiful haircut, which requires little styling.
Thank you for the lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair.
This was my second visit to Anne veck and I am really happy what sylvain the magician has done with my hair! J’adore merci beaucoup!!
Hi Hannah Thank you for choosing us to do your hair and for the great review. Sylvain will be delighted. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
The short version: I saw Sylvain and am OBSESSED with both my cut and color. Would highly recommend to anyone. The long version: I am new to Oxford and was searching for a new salon and stylist. I found Anne Veck Salon by looking for salons in the area that carry Davines products (they are the only one!). I had an appointment with Sylvain this week and OH MY GOD, I am SO IMPRESSED. His attention to detail, colors, and shapes is impeccable. In my consultation, we decided to stick with baylayage (his specialty), with warmer colors — something that would be a little low maintenance. But, a few days before my appointment, I had a dream about having green hair. I told Sylvain about this at my appointment. Turns out that he was a finalist in a competition the week prior for his work on green hair, so it was meant to be. He added some darker, vibrant green to the back of my hair. I’m obsessed with it. And the overall color is amazing. Add to that, he does a GREAT cut too. I have thick, coarse, curly/wavy hair. He thinned it out where it needed it and gave my hair shape. I have gotten so many compliments. I will 100% be going back to Anne Veck Salon to see Sylvain again — and recommend him to anyone who wants classic or fun colors. He does them both beautifully.
Hi Andrea Thank you for the amazing review and for choosing us to do your hair. Sylvain will be so happy! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Can not recommend Anne Veck enough! This was my first visit and it was as a model. Courtney was lovely and friendly listened to what I said and Anne was on hand to help and direct. Left feeling like an absolute queen! Going back next week for colour! What a great team! Thanks ladies!
Hi Rebecca Thank you for being a model and for the lovely review. Anne & Coutrney will be delighted. See you next week. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
I recently visited the Anne Veck Salon as it was recommended to me by a close friend and it was the best hair experience I have had in Oxford since the last 4 years. Sylvain (_the french_) is an absolute artist who transformed a quite unnatural strawberry-blond stain into a beautiful and super natural dark-blond balayage. It was a miracle. And all the while he treated my hair and myself with kindness, humor and happiness. As many people below I as well moved here years ago from Germany, searching for a high quality hair dresser and have finally, finally found him. He was the missing puzzle piece. And for all Germans out there: Sylvain ist ein absoluter Künstler und mein persönlicher Held. Er hat ein einfarbiges, unnatürlich gefärbtes Erdbeerblond in ein natürliches balayage verwandelt. Nach jahrelanger Suche habe ich hier in Oxford endlich einen Friseur gefunden dem ich vertraue und einfach nur begeistert bin. Er is obendrein unglaublich liebenswert und humorvoll und ich freue mich schon auf den nächsten Besuch!
Hi Alina Thank you for choosing us to do your hair and for the fab review. Sylvain will be very happy! Keith, Anne Veck Oxford.
Hi, had my first visit to Anne Veck today, Kelly coloured, cut and blow dried my hair and I was thrilled! Kelly really took the time to listen to what I wanted. So pleased, would highly recommend.
Hi Emily Thank you for choosing us to colour your hair and for the lovely review. Kelly will be thrilled. Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Anne Veck Oxford is rated 4.78 based on 1,006 reviews