Anne Veck Salons Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Anne Veck Salons

How would you rate Anne Veck Salons ?

"Fantastic visit as always......highly recommend 😄"
"Booked a last minute appointment at your Bicester salon in a panic as I had a wedding coming up and realised that I had no other day on which to go - love the online booking system! I really wanted a change but had no idea what. Ionas' consultation reassured me that he knew what he was doing and I braved a much shorter cut than I would have had normally. It looks great and I have received so many compliments. Ionas also spent time getting it perfectly right, which was appreciated. Fantastic cut, fantastic service. Will be returning. Thank you."
Good Morning Diane,

Thank you so much for your excellent review, we really appreciate it, I'm sure Ionas will be pleased when I pass on your kind words.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thanks Again,
Nick
Anne Veck reception
"Great cut by Lydia-Mae. Happy to reccommend!"
Good Morning Simon,

Thank you so much for your review and of course the 5 stars, I will pass this on to Lydia-Mae who I'm sure will be pleased.

Hope to see you again soon.

Thanks Again,
Nick
Anne Veck reception
"It was my first visit. I wish I'd found this salon sooner. The staff are lovely, the philosophy regarding the décor is admirable, and I was delighted with my cut. Thank you Anne."
Hi Lesley Thank you for your 5 star review. So pleased you like the refit!
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"Just had my hair coloured and cut by the AMAZING Cassie. She did exactly what I asked for and that does always happen and gave me really helpful advice. Let’s hope she stays at Anne Veck"
Hi Fiona
Thank you for choosing us and Cassie to do your hair and for the lovely review. We hope she stays for ever!

Keith, Anne Veck salons
"I really like the new refit of the salon. My cut and blow dry is consistently excelent"
Hi Heidi
Thank you for your nice review and for choosing us do your hair. So glad you like the refit!
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"My daughter and I had our hair cut here recently and I was thrilled with the service and staff. I bought a product ( leave in conditioner ) and there is no looking back it is amazing!!"
Hello Anon! So glad you were so pleased!
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"Kelly gave me exactly the hair cut I wanted plus lots of useful advice on how to look after my difficult curly hair!"
Hi Eleanor
Thank you very much for your 5 star review and for choosing us (and Kelly) to cut your hair. See you again soon we hope.
Keith, Anne Veck salons.
"I would like to heartily recommend and thank Jowita at the Oxford salon. I needed a hair makeover and she did a wonderful job, from the consultation to the blow drying. My hair looked very tired and had obviously been dyed. Thanks to her very clever treatment, it now looks natural and suits me perfectly. I am extremely happy."
Hi Helen
Thank you very much for choosing us to do your hair and for the 5 stars! Jowita will be delighted.
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"Can't recommend Allister enough - honestly the best cut I've had for years. He's a super nice guy as well. Everyone at the salon is so friendly. Fantastic experience and highly recommended."
Hi Katie
Thank you for your lovely review, Allister will be delighted.
Thanks also for choosing us to cut your hair.
Keith, Anne veck salons
"Cassie is a really excellent stylists and is really enthusiastic about doing something different and taking risks - my hair is the coolest it's looked in years!"
Hi Hannah
Thank you for your great review and for choosing us ( and Cassie) to do your hair!
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"I turned up at Anne Veck with damp, lopsided hair, having fled mid-appointment from a disastrous haircut. They gave me tea (essential in a crisis) and made space for me during their busy Friday afternoon at the salon. Kelly gently and carefully salvaged my hair so that it didn't look like a 12-year-old had cut it! I walked out feeling and looking much, MUCH better than when I had walked in. Lesson learnt; always go to Anne Veck to get your hair done!"
Hi Olivia
So glad we could help! I'[ll make sure Kelly sees your lovely review. See you again soon I hope.
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"Kelly gave me really practical honest advice on how to care for my frizzy, curly and very dry hair. She gave me an initial cut before wading in to anything too drastic so that whatever comes next actually works! Very grateful - and I will definitely be back."
Hi Rosemary
Thank you for choosing us ( and Kelly) to cut your hair! Do come back to see us soon.
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"Very knowledgeable and nice staffs...makes you feel comfortable especially if it's your first time in their salon."
Hi Bess
Thank you for choosing us to do your hair and giving us 5 stars! Hope to see you in the salon again soon.
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"Having had a wasted journey last week (see my previous review) I am thrilled to say that within an hour I had received a phone call from Keith, director of Anne Veck who was concerned about the lack of communication I'd received and was very apologetic. He arranged for Ionas to telephone me and arrange another appointment, again he was full of apologies. I returned today and have had a great haircut, and pleased that we can put the incident behind us, and I am once again a very satisfied client. Thank you for dealing with the issue so quickly and professionally, my faith has been restored :-)"
Dear Mary
I am so glad you are happy with us again!
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"Having been a loyal customer for a number of years, today I received appalling service. Despite the icey roads and snow I arrived at the appointed time to be told that I couldn't have my haircut. The receptionist, with no mention of an apology, told me she had tried to ring me to cancel, but on a mobile on which I don't get a signal at home. What's wrong with the good old fashioned landline, there had been no attempt to ring me on this as I had been at home all morning. For a hairdresser with such a good reputation, your customer service has let you down."
Dear Mary
I am very sorry indeed this happened. I see we have your landline so why we didn't call, I don't know. Your stylist was off sick and I can see that at the time of your appointment our stylists were busy. However, I hope they offered you an appointment at a later time today and of course, fulsome apologies were in order in any case. I'll be speaking to the manager about this and we will be in touch to try and win back your good opinion of us.
Thanks for telling and us and please accept my apologies
Keith
Keith Mellen, Director, Anne Veck salons
"I come to Anneveck regularly to get my haircut by either Lucie or Allister, who both do an amazing job every single time. The most recent visit I got it coloured and have already received so many compliments. Alex, one of the receptionist has always been a great laugh to be around brightening everyone's day with his upbeat personality, he also makes a mean "Alex special" coffee. Ask for one you won't be disappointed. Everyone is so nice and welcoming, offering complimentary drinks and head massages if any one wishes. Going to the salon doesn't feel like something I should have to do to get my haircut, I enjoy and want to go to Anneveck Oxford to chat with the lovely staff. Helpful tips, general chitchat and a nice place to be, whats not to like?"
Hi Luke
Wow what a great review, so pleased you enjoy your appointments so much. Keith, Anne Veck salons
"I just came into the Oxford salon today and had possibly the nicest experience I have had in a long time at a new hairdressers. Lucie cut my hair and gave me a blow-dry. I really appreciated her general comments and tips throughout the cut as to how to properly condition my hair and which oil to use for nourishment and to prevent frizz. It was very useful overall! She was very friendly and I loved her passion for hair. I was super happy with my cut as well!"
Hi Holly
Thank you so much for your lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair. I'll make sure Lucie sees it!
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"I went to your salon for the first time yesterday evening to get my hair cut for my birthday, I was booked with ionas in the bicester store when i arrived I was greeted but for no explanation he wouldn't cut my hair, so Katrina cut my hair, while ionas who I had booked in with was just sat at the computer - doing nothing. This made me feel very uncomfortable as to why he wouldn't cut my hair it made me feel as if there was something wrong with me, I won't be returning anytime soon."
Hello
Well this is very puzzling and I shall investigate. If you see this, do email me on keith@anneveckhair.com so we can make it up to you as far as possible.
Thanks for letting us know...please do give us another try!
Keith Mellen Director Anne Veck salons
"Have visited the Oxford salon on three occasions now, originally because had a money off voucher. Jowita cut my hair and I was and am really pleased with the way she styles my hair. Also, the honest advice and suggestions she gives. I like the salon because they try to do their bit for the environment, which is great to see at a hair salon. The massage chair is a bonus too and the coffee they serve is very tasty. Would definitely recommend this salon."
Thank you very much for your review and for choosing us to do your hair. Jowita will be delighted!
Anne Veck Salons is rated 4.72 based on 534 reviews