Anne Veck Salons Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Anne Veck Salons

How would you rate Anne Veck Salons?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Have been visiting Anne Veck for about a year after trying many salons in Bicester. Suzie coloured & styled my hair yesterday and I love it. Colour looks amazing and so pleased with cut. I have always had a cowlick and fine hair which I hated, but Suzie showed me how to manage it. I feel great and at last feel some confidence in styling my hair. Thanks Suzie!"
Hi Lisa
Thanks for your lovely review and for choosing us to do your hair. Suzie will be delighted! Keith, Anne Veck salons
"Amazing service! Best hair cut I’ve had in a while. Super friendly and helpful staff with quick service!"
Hi Bethan
Thank you for the 5 stars and for choosing us to cut your hair! Keith, Anne Veck salons
"I really ruined my hair with home dye and bleach jobs and thought it might be beyond repair, it was really really bad. But going to Anne Veck fixed it! My hairdresser Shalay was fantastic, she set aside a 4 hour slot to get my hair to the perfect colour and condition, worked really fast and professionally, explained every step of the process, and made me feel really relaxed and like I was in safe hands. Thank you so much!"
Hello Eve
Thanks for choosing us/Shalay to colour your hair and for the great review!
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"Visited Anne veck salon bicester and the experience was amazing. Nicely decorated inside and the hairdresser who did my hair (Lydia Shakespeare) topped my experience. My hair feels amazing, she did such an amazing job!! Best hairdresser I’ve ever had!!"
Thank you very much for 5*s! Lydia-Mai will be thrilled. Keith, Anne Veck salons
"I have been going to Anne Veck salons, first Oxford and now Bicester for about 14 years (I’ve lost count a bit!). I knew I wanted hair extensions to bulk up my very fine hair and received expert advice and care from first Anne herself and, for about the last 10 years, the brilliant Suzie. I trust Suzie completely with my hair, she 100% understands how I like my hair and usually people have no idea my hair isn’t all mine because she is so skilled. I’ve just visited the Bicester salon after its refurb and am bowled over by how good it looks, trendy, spacious and classy. I love the round table for clients to wait at while their colour takes and am very pleased to see the scary mannequin hasn’t returned, she wasn’t my favourite feature! I would highly recommend Anne Veck salons for all hair care but especially extensions, they really know their stuff!"
Hi Kate
Wow what a great review, thanks so much. Suzie will be delighted. & of course thank you for choosing us to do your hair all this time!
Anouska Hamilton
Verified Reviewer
"I have been going to the Bicester Salon for over 10 years, and would not think about going anywhere else. The new refurbishment is great, and the atmosphere is always incredibly friendly. I have been seeing Susie for as long as I can remember, and she is a fantastic stylist. She knows exactly what to do with my hair, and I like the fact she will never do what she thinks will not work. She is extremely professional and knowledgeable, but we always have a good chat making the visit really enjoyable. I’m always delighted with my hair when I leave, and the prices are very reasonable. Great salon!"
Hi Anouska
Thank you for your lovely review, Suzie will be pleased! And thanks for choosing us to do your hair.
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"Great service, styling, price and I can park! What's not to love?"
Hi Joy
Thanks for the 5 stars and for choosing us to do your hair!
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"Great haircut, good conversation and lovely coffee ... also it's all very quick with no waiting around!"
Hi Marianne
Thank you for choosing us to cut your hair and for the nice review!
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"I love my new haircut by Kelly today."
Kelly is delighted,thankyou!
"I recently had my first appointment at Anne Veck with Cassie who was fabulous. Throughout my consultation and colour/cut she really listened to what I wanted and did everything to ensure that I left as a happy client, which I did. I will definately be making my next appointment with her."
Hi Susan
Thank you for the great review and for choosing us to do your hair. Cassie has just joined us and we agree, she's fab! Keith, Anne Veck
"Kelly was great. She made sure I knew everything that she was gonna do and clarified every step. I was very pleased with the final result!"
Hi Virginia
Thanks for choosing us & of course Kelly to do your hair!
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"I had my hair smoothening done at Anneveck salon and it did or turn out well. My hair didn’t show smoothness as expected (I have undergone thins treatment before in the USA and I know what wonderful results it has!) but also were left damaged. I have added the extra burden of chemicals in my hair with no result. Big name and promises but unsatisfactory relit for a whooping amount of money !!! Shame"
Dear Srii
Thanks for posting this. Please accept my apologies and we'll be in touch to correct it.
Kind regards Keith, Keith Mellen , Director, Anne Veck salons
"Had my highlights and colour done today by Cassie at Oxford. I am really pleased with it. Not only a lovely hair do but Cassie is very friendly. A great new addition to the salon."
Hi Sue
Thanks for the lovely review and for choosing us & Cassie to d oyur hair.
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"I brought my 8 year daughter to your Bicester salon tonight, she was made to feel like a princess. Her hair cut is amazing! The guy cutting her hair was brilliant such a perfectionist. Thank you! a very happy mum."
THANK YOU! That would have been Ionas.
Margery Portlock
Verified Reviewer
"Following years of travelling to my hairdresser in Beauchamp Place in London, I took the advise of my daughter who had the services of Maria from your Bicester branch. Maria had done a brilliant job not only for the bride, but also for her three bridesmaids on her wedding day. Accordingly, with bated breath I made my appointment for a cut and for highlights. Well, I just cannot believe how absolutely fantastic my hair looks!!! I honestly never believed that any other hairdresser could match my previous one. But Maria gained five stars. I am over the moon!!!"
Hi Margey
Thank you so much for the lovely review and for choosing us and Maria to do your hair. Keith, Anne Veck salons
"Have being having my hair done for years at the salon in Oxford. Emanuel always does a fantastic job of colouring, cutting and styling. He is also very pleasant, with a good sense of humour! Can't recommend the salon enough. Love having my hair done and only wish I could afford a blow dry every day!! Also I should mention how helpful and friendly Alex is on reception. He always greets you with a big welcoming smile. Best salon I have ever used."
Hi Sue
Thank you for the nice review and for choosing us to do your hair. Alex & Emmanuel will be pleased!
Heather Bywater
Unverified Reviewer
"Going to Anne Veck's was a really positive experience I feel I have the best haircut I have ever had.I feel the style really suits my hair and I had guidance to what style I should have and the cut was excellent."
Hi Heather
Thank you so much for choosing us and for the fab review!
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"A friendly welcome every time. An excellent stylist who now knows exactly the cut I need that suits my face and age but not old fashioned in its style. I have great confidence in Tia and I hope that I will be having many more visits to come."
Hi Eileen Thank you for your nice review, Tia will be delighted. And thanks for choosing us to cut your hair.
Keith, Anne Veck salon
"Pierre took time to find out what I wanted and gave me the confidence to 'go shorter!' A great haircut that is very easy to manage."
Hi Mandy
Thanks for choosing us to cut your hair, I'll make sure Pierre sees this!
Keith, Anne Veck salons
"Maria, is a truly gifted stylist, I have extremely thick hair, Maria always colours and cuts my hair to perfection."
Hi Deborah
Thank you for choosing us to do your hair and for the lovely review. I'll make sure Maria sees it.
Anne Veck Salons is rated 4.72 based on 514 reviews