Anne Veck Oxford Reviews

Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Amy Sutton
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Hannah Scott
Last week I got my hair coloured by the friendly, charismatic and incredible Sylvain. Not only did he give my hair a revival with subtle ashy brown highlights to add dimension and shine to my hair. But, ensured to discuss the best way to approach the colour without damaging my hair and going straight for the bleach, especially with my dark black virgin hair. Sylvain takes the time to make sure his clients leave the salon not only looking good, but feeling great about their hair and I couldn’t recommend him more!!
I was more than happy with my haircut with Sian, She is professional and talented! I am delighted with my haircut :) thank you
Sylvian once again gave me a beautiful cut and colour. He is very creative and I know I can go to him for something unique and edgy and I will feel good when I walk out of the salon. He takes his time to deliver the right cut and colour for his clients and he is very welcoming. I am looking forward to my next visit!
Sylvain is wonderful. I went to see him about a month ago and my hair still looks fantastic and has a dynamic shape. He really takes the time to use his skills and go above and beyond! He spent extra time giving me an intricate blow dry and was a pleasure to chat with. I’ll be back! Thank you Sylvain!
I'm a longstanding client of Sylvain (4 years) and travelled from London to Oxford to get a gents cut and believe me, it's worth the trip - he never disappoints. He really listens to your needs and delivers outstanding results. For instance, fours weeks post the cut, my hair is growing very well into shape and looks as good as the first time. This is a true testament to his talent and passion and can't wait to see him again. #sylvainistheman
I attended Anne Veck Salon and had my hair coloured and cut by Anne! The colour was so amazing and radiant! My hair shines completely and I am so pleased with the result! Thank you!
I’m super happy with both the cut and the colour. Exactly what I wanted - natural and classy. Thank you Elia! I should mention - I saw Sylvian before and was also very happy with my hair. Would definitely recommend both
I only interacted with Sylvain. He is amazing. He is very creative and original. He does magical things with colors. I strongly recommend him. Io ho interagito solo con Sylvain. É molto bravo, creativo e originale. É un genio con i colori. Lo raccomando vivamente.
My first time here as I have just moved to Oxford. A bit nervous. Middle aged, short hair and no ideas! Sylvain was amazing. Listened, advised and the cut was fabulous. Really friendly staff - highly recommend.
Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 11th June 2021 Anne Veck Oxford 5 star review on 11th June 2021
WOW. What an experience! Sylvain used three colours on my hair and now I have amazing zingy orange hair with a touch of green in the front. I absolutely love it. Sylvain is so creative and takes time to get things right. I was very well looked after! Rachel
I had my hair cut and coloured by Sylvian. I work in a formal environment and I cannot colour my hair in the way I would like to. Sylvian found a way to infuse a bit of colour (three stunning colours actually) whilst hiding this section for my formal work commitments. I cannot count how many people have complimented me on my hair since then. If you want a good cut, creative flare and a good chinwag - he’s the guy to see.
I wasn't happy with the hair cut, I've found it difficult to style.
Hello and thank you for telling us about your hair cut. Please accept my apologies. If we can work out who you are, we'll try and fix this for you. If you see this please email us and we'll get back to you. Thanks Keith, Anne Veck Oxford
Had a haircut by Sylvain- he is amazing!! Transformed my waist-length hair into a style I absolutely love, and made me feel so welcome and at ease. Definitely revisiting the salon, and highly recommend Sylvain :)
Una vez más estoy encantada con mi nuevo "look" gracias a Sylvain. Thank you very much for a great service Sylvain.
I had an amazing haircut with Sylvain. So talented and achieved exactly what I wanted and more. Definitely going to be going back in the future!
Had a fantastic experience with Sylvain! Not only is he extremely talented and achieved a beautiful shade of natural looking sun-kissed blonde for my dull hair, but he is also gave an overall relaxing and uplifting experience. All the staff here are superb, but I def want to give a special shout to Sylvain for making me very happy!
Amazing staff, amazing hair cut
I was so happy with my new post-lockdown short haircut by Anne herself. It's been cut better by Anne than ever before
It was my first cut in Oxford (first in the UK!) and I was hesitant since I have thick short curly hair which I like to wear in a very particular manner, but a friend reccommended me Anne Veck and I decided to go. The service was excellent; friendly and quick (especially important if you are on a tight scehdule). Most importantly, Kelly created a great haircut, asking me for what I liked every step of the way. I will be definitely going back again, perhaps for my first dyeing attempt. Would definitely reccommend the salon!
Anne Veck Oxford is rated 4.76 based on 922 reviews