Alexandra Sports Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Alexandra Sports

About Alexandra Sports: Hampshire's #1 Running, Fitness & Walking store based in Portsmouth & Winchester. Stocking a great range of products from Running Shoes, Fitness Clothing, Running Nutrition and more! Offering expert services such as Biomechanical Assessments and Video Gait Analysis.

sales@alexandrasports.com

140 Gladys Avenue

Category:
Sports & Leisure

How would you rate Alexandra Sports?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"I used Alexandra Sport's for the 1st time to purchase a voucher for my stepdaughter birthday, it was easy and painless. Delivery was quick too."
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"When placing the order I mistakenly requested 'click and collect' which was wrong. A lady rang following day to clarify which we resolved. At that time I was also able to ask a couple of questions about the product."
"Product as described, received promptly and exceeded quoted delivery time. Efficient and welcome service, sadly product chosen not effective for my needs, and no reflection on supplier should be imputed."
Daniel Watson
Verified Buyer
"Product was great, but I was disappointed that I was charged £3.50 for postage and packing for an item that would cost a fraction of that to send."
Stephen Cawte Cawte
Verified Buyer
"Supplied my nre shoes"
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Hey gave me excellent professional advice and promised that my purchase would be delivered within 2/3 days. My item was delivered in 2 days. I will certainly recommend and make further purchases from this excellent Company."
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Fantastic internet service also In store in Portsmouth for my purchase . Thank you"
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"I wanted to buy a Xmas gift voucher. Went on the website of another local sports shop and asked them to help. No reply so gave up after a week and went on Alexandra Sports site. Very straightforward service, easy to use and no postal costs."
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Good customer service, goods were tracked so knew exactly when to expect delivery."
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Have always had excellent service and advice....can't fault it."
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"So easy to place an order. Excellent presentation."
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"EASY TO GET GIFT VOUCHER ON LINE ARRIVED BY POST IN 2 DAYS, JUST REALLY SURPRISED NO ENVELOPE AND PICTURE ATTACHED TO VOUCHER BENT. NOT A GOOD LOOK SO ONLY RATED AS OK."
Hi Wendy, Thank you very much for your review, all feedback is taken seriously at Alexandra Sports and we are always looking to improve, so your review is very much appreciated.

I am very sorry to hear your gift card was delivered without an envelope and the backing was bent, the upmost care is taken when packing all of our items, so to hear the gift card was essentially damaged, is very sad to hear.

With that being said, we would be more than happy to void the current card and send you out a new one. If you would like to do this, simply send over an email to sales@alexandrasports.com and one of our staff member will assist in doing this for you.

Kindest Regards,
Ronnie
Alexandra Sports Team
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Brilliant service in the Winchester store when buying new running shoes."
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Good range at good prices. Knowledgeable staff. Efficient processes on line and in store."
"Item selected was exactly as advertised and delivery was very q"
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Was recommended by a friend to Alexandra sports and they did not disappoint!!! Staff in particular sam was excellent, professional and couldn't help me enough! The range of footwear available Very good. Would highly recommend to anybody!"
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Order made over the weekend, despatched on Monday and received on Wednesday. I needed to change size so return posted on Wednesday and new goods received on Saturday."
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"I'm an overseas customer but originally from Portsmouth area, Alexander Sports have always provided excellent service and advice. I'm happy to continue shopping with them."
"Great service at Alexandra Sports - Can't fault their customer service, knowledge and experience. Wouldn't go anywhere else."
Alexandra Sports is rated 4.83 based on 149 reviews