Alexandra Sports Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Alexandra Sports

About Alexandra Sports: Hampshire's #1 Running, Fitness & Walking store based in Portsmouth & Winchester. Stocking a great range of products from Running Shoes, Fitness Clothing, Running Nutrition and more! Offering expert services such as Biomechanical Assessments and Video Gait Analysis.

sales@alexandrasports.com

140 Gladys Avenue

Category:
Sports & Leisure

How would you rate Alexandra Sports ?

"........ . ... ."
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Your order eventually received OK. But, when ordered I saw delivery address, my home address, correct, a billing address, correct, and nothing else. So to be kindly contacted by Portsmouth asking if I was going to collect - I live on Nottinghamshire - I was amazed and disconcerted. Somewhere there was a shipping address question. I did not see it. I still fail to understand the difference between delivery and shipping. Not a problem I have come cross with other companies."
Hi Pat,

Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear you had a negative experience placing an order.

After having looked at your order, I can see you actually selected 'In-Store Collection (Portsmouth)' as your shipping option upon checkout. Which is free of charge. Our staff recognised you lived in Nottinghamshire, and had the courtesy to call and ensure you intentionally selected the in-store collection option, which clearly was not the case.

We take all delivery and billing info to ensure payment information goes through our systems efficiently and also helps in the event a customer changes their delivery choice, meaning they do not need to re-place their order or give extra unnecessary details.

I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this caused you, and hope that the product you received was satisfactory.

If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at: sales@alexandrasports.com and one of our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

Kindest Regards,
Ronnie
Alexandrasports.com
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Excellent service and knowledgeable staff makes purchasing a very pleasant experience"
"Very good service"
"Staff very helpful"
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"I used Alexandra Sport's for the 1st time to purchase a voucher for my stepdaughter birthday, it was easy and painless. Delivery was quick too."
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"When placing the order I mistakenly requested 'click and collect' which was wrong. A lady rang following day to clarify which we resolved. At that time I was also able to ask a couple of questions about the product."
"Product as described, received promptly and exceeded quoted delivery time. Efficient and welcome service, sadly product chosen not effective for my needs, and no reflection on supplier should be imputed."
Daniel Watson
Verified Buyer
"Product was great, but I was disappointed that I was charged £3.50 for postage and packing for an item that would cost a fraction of that to send."
Stephen Cawte Cawte
Verified Buyer
"Supplied my nre shoes"
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Hey gave me excellent professional advice and promised that my purchase would be delivered within 2/3 days. My item was delivered in 2 days. I will certainly recommend and make further purchases from this excellent Company."
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Fantastic internet service also In store in Portsmouth for my purchase . Thank you"
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"I wanted to buy a Xmas gift voucher. Went on the website of another local sports shop and asked them to help. No reply so gave up after a week and went on Alexandra Sports site. Very straightforward service, easy to use and no postal costs."
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Good customer service, goods were tracked so knew exactly when to expect delivery."
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Have always had excellent service and advice....can't fault it."
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"So easy to place an order. Excellent presentation."
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"EASY TO GET GIFT VOUCHER ON LINE ARRIVED BY POST IN 2 DAYS, JUST REALLY SURPRISED NO ENVELOPE AND PICTURE ATTACHED TO VOUCHER BENT. NOT A GOOD LOOK SO ONLY RATED AS OK."
Hi Wendy, Thank you very much for your review, all feedback is taken seriously at Alexandra Sports and we are always looking to improve, so your review is very much appreciated.

I am very sorry to hear your gift card was delivered without an envelope and the backing was bent, the upmost care is taken when packing all of our items, so to hear the gift card was essentially damaged, is very sad to hear.

With that being said, we would be more than happy to void the current card and send you out a new one. If you would like to do this, simply send over an email to sales@alexandrasports.com and one of our staff member will assist in doing this for you.

Kindest Regards,
Ronnie
Alexandra Sports Team
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Brilliant service in the Winchester store when buying new running shoes."
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Good range at good prices. Knowledgeable staff. Efficient processes on line and in store."
"Item selected was exactly as advertised and delivery was very q"
Alexandra Sports is rated 4.81 based on 154 reviews