Alexandra Sports Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alexandra Sports
Read Alexandra Sports Reviews

About Alexandra Sports:

Hampshire's #1 Running, Fitness & Walking store based in Portsmouth & Winchester. Stocking a great range of products from Running Shoes, Fitness Clothing, Running Nutrition and more! Offering expert services such as Gait analysis, custom insole fitting and more.

sales@alexandrasports.com

140 Gladys Avenue

Tell us how Alexandra Sports made you happy
Very good prices many thanks
I ordered a pair of trainers which arrived very promptly, well packaged and in good order. No compalints.
Prompt delivery Can’t fault order easiness Free p&p bonus
Super fast despatch!
Excellent efficient service
Order not come. Very late
I was pleased with the product as it was exactly what I ordered at a very reasonable price and it arrived quicker than expected. I will be ordering from them again in the near future.
My favourite running trainers were in stock in my size and arrived in good time - I am very happy with the product and the service and will be ordering a second pair soon.
Very happy with my trainers, cheapest I found on the internet, and responded when I had a query 👍
Excellent, fast delivery, genuine quality, swift e-mail response. Thank you. Rhona
So I was assessed by Luke today (think that's his name as it's on the receipt. He was very professional, wore a mask throughout and was extremely knowledgeable. The shop has all the high tech gadgets to assess your running needs. There was no pressure to buy. Incredible service. Will certainly return. Thoroughly recommend this business.
I have used Alexander sports for many years and will continue to do so as they are brilliant
Prompt delivery
Shoes despatched very quickly. Great service, thanks.
After much back and forth, you assured me you would send me a UK size 8 EE mens. You sent me a UK size 8.5 EE mens. Will you pay for me to mail these back to you in the UK so you can send me the size I was promised?
Another brilliant customer experience!
Great price and speedy delivery
good product great service
Easy to use website with useful information when research running trainers. Goods arrived within a couple of days of ordering. Excellent customer service, will use again
Excellent service as usual.
Alexandra Sports is rated 4.83 based on 412 reviews