Alexandra Sports Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alexandra Sports
Read Alexandra Sports Reviews

About Alexandra Sports:

Hampshire's #1 Running, Fitness & Walking store based in Portsmouth & Winchester. Stocking a great range of products from Running Shoes, Fitness Clothing, Running Nutrition and more! Offering expert services such as Biomechanical Assessments, Video Gait Analysis and more.

sales@alexandrasports.com

140 Gladys Avenue

Tell us how Alexandra Sports made you happy
Excellent specialist shop - expert staff, good assessment of my needs and a good range of shoes. Very pleased... Thanks!
Great service and advice as always at Winchester.
It's been hard to fit bras during the pandemic. However I was able to have an email conversation and found the right one for me. Thanks Angie.
These clogs are so great. They have a raised inner which is just heaven.
Really comfortable to wear.
Well made and can see them lasting for a good while. Great price.
All in all very happy with my purchase.
Prompt delivery
I went to the store in Winchester on Friday and had a gait assessment as well as insoles. The appointment was very relaxed and friendly, I came away with supportive trainers for walking on trails and a pair of netball trainers with custom insoles to help mitigate my fallen arches and ideally help avoid plantar fasciitis. Highly recommend.
Bought some headphones, they were really competitively priced and arrived really quickly. Writhed highly recommend
experienced and friendly staff. You are paying for the advice as much as the shoes. Highly recommended.
Great specialist shop; I purchased a third pair of the super comfortable and durable 'flip flops from Oofos Oolala. Great for walking in and do not fall off your feet; strongly made as they should be for 50 quid but last for ever.
Super easy experience to purchase new running shoes. The staff is very knowledgeable, which made shoe fitting and testing very comfortable and straight forward. I will definitely be back here!
Excellent fit - very comfortable.
Only used the online service to purchase a voucher but it was very quick and easy and the voucher arrived within a couple of days.
Although all my order was not available I was notified And solved quickly.Order despatched quickly and free delivery.
Excellent service.
very good service
I ordered on line, having checked a detail by phone first. The person on the phone was really friendly and helpful. The website was straightforward to use. I was contacted by email immediately to acknowledge my order and shortly after that a further email to say it was packed and on its way. Excellent service all round!!
Excellent service with really quick delivery. The best range of running shoes of any shop I have ever beeb in or used!
Item required easy to find on web site, ordered and delivered in good time
Alexandra Sports is rated 4.82 based on 270 reviews