Alexandra Sports Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Alexandra Sports

About Alexandra Sports: Hampshire's #1 Running, Fitness & Walking store based in Portsmouth & Winchester. Stocking a great range of products from Running Shoes, Fitness Clothing, Running Nutrition and more! Offering expert services such as Biomechanical Assessments and Video Gait Analysis.

sales@alexandrasports.com

140 Gladys Avenue

Category:
Sports & Leisure

Tell us how Alexandra Sports made you happy

"Ace service"
"Excellent service"
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Great products (obviously) but great service and communications!"
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Few issues with my order that were dealt with promptly and in a way that exceeded my expectations."
"Perfect delivery!"
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Easy to use website and as I live only about 7 miles from their Portsmouth store I was able to collect my Brooks Walking shoes from the store. So I was able to try the shoes in store and confirm that they were a good fit. The member of staff who dealt with me in the store was very professional, friendly and helpful. I have used Alexandra Sports for many years and would have no hesitation in recommending them."
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Just what I needed to support my arch and heels in my shoes , recommend by my Chiropractor. Thank you"
"The online service is swift and efficient. I would thoroughly recommend Alexandra Sports."
"Great service"
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Easy and prompt service"
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Very helpful and knowledgeable staff although bit disappointed with the range of trainers in stock for my small feet"
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Free postage and order arrived quickly."
"An amazing company with equally amazing staff, can’t fault Alexandra Sports!"
"Not a lot."
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Excellent service and a great product"
"Easy to order & received very quickly."
"........ . ... ."
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Your order eventually received OK. But, when ordered I saw delivery address, my home address, correct, a billing address, correct, and nothing else. So to be kindly contacted by Portsmouth asking if I was going to collect - I live on Nottinghamshire - I was amazed and disconcerted. Somewhere there was a shipping address question. I did not see it. I still fail to understand the difference between delivery and shipping. Not a problem I have come cross with other companies."
Hi Pat,

Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear you had a negative experience placing an order.

After having looked at your order, I can see you actually selected 'In-Store Collection (Portsmouth)' as your shipping option upon checkout. Which is free of charge. Our staff recognised you lived in Nottinghamshire, and had the courtesy to call and ensure you intentionally selected the in-store collection option, which clearly was not the case.

We take all delivery and billing info to ensure payment information goes through our systems efficiently and also helps in the event a customer changes their delivery choice, meaning they do not need to re-place their order or give extra unnecessary details.

I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this caused you, and hope that the product you received was satisfactory.

If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at: sales@alexandrasports.com and one of our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

Kindest Regards,
Ronnie
Alexandrasports.com
How was your experience using Alexandra Sports?
"Excellent service and knowledgeable staff makes purchasing a very pleasant experience"
"Very good service"