Alexandra Sports Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alexandra Sports
Read Alexandra Sports Reviews

About Alexandra Sports:

Hampshire's #1 Running, Fitness & Walking store based in Portsmouth & Winchester. Stocking a great range of products from Running Shoes, Fitness Clothing, Running Nutrition and more! Offering expert services such as Gait analysis, custom insole fitting and more.

sales@alexandrasports.com

140 Gladys Avenue

Tell us how Alexandra Sports made you happy
After much back and forth, you assured me you would send me a UK size 8 EE mens. You sent me a UK size 8.5 EE mens. Will you pay for me to mail these back to you in the UK so you can send me the size I was promised?
Another brilliant customer experience!
Great price and speedy delivery
good product great service
Easy to use website with useful information when research running trainers. Goods arrived within a couple of days of ordering. Excellent customer service, will use again
Excellent service as usual.
Speedy delivery. Excellent product. Highly recommend.
Great offer on my favourite trail shoes, hoka one one speed goat 🐐 4. Very fast delivery.
Alexandra Sports 5 star review on 11th June 2021
Great product and fast delivery. An easy recommendation.
Just as it says on the tin: - Very fast delivery. - Shipment tracking. - Product in perfect brand new condition. - Very user friendly, easy and quick checkout in their website. A pleasure to buy to a local shop offering a great service at a great price. Congratulations.
Shoes arrived promptly - and well priced too. Shame there was no option for me to collect from my local shop though (only from another city).
I have not yet used the replacement 7 mm spikes,but they are the spikes I usually use.It is good I can find somewhere online where the spikes are not too overpriced,and arrives without too much time delay.
There was no paperwork with the trainers I ordered in case item needed returning which it did as I could not get them on even though I ordered I size larger than usual I have emailed the sales team 4 times &have not had a response Not good customer service!
Hi Karen, I am sorry to hear that your experience with us was unsatisfactory. Customer service at Alexandra Sports has, and always will be, our utmost priority. So to hear you have received poor customer service hurts. I have personally checked all of our emails and cannot see any emails from yourself (with matching emails to this review and your order), I have also checked our junk box and can confirm that no emails were received. Could you possibly confirm the address you sent emails to? All our returns process can be found via our website, in order to preserve the environment all our returns paperwork can be found digitally via the returns page. Alternatively, simply returning it with a name and order number would have been sufficient. If there is anything I can do to help resolve your issue, please feel free to email me at sales@alexandrasports.com or call 02392 698285. Kindest regards, Ronnie Alexandra Sports
Alexandra Sports is a very professional place to buy your running shoes, I always have an AMAZING experience when I visit to purchase my new shoes, I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Sam was brilliantly helpful and very knowledgeable. Alexandra sport’s has always been high up the list for really good customer service - and nothing has changed. Professional; thorough; detailed and very useful. Thank you!
My favourite running trainers were in stock in my size and arrived in good time - I am very happy with the product and the service and will be ordering a second pair soon.
Needed a good pair of trainers for work with plenty of support , the site was easy to use , they arrived quickly and packaged well . I’m very happy with my Brooks Addiction 14 and would buy again from this site
I ordered a WADAC top for my daughter and it arrived super quickly!
Arrived no problems. Happy to use this company again.
Alexandra Sports is rated 4.83 based on 398 reviews