Alexandra Sports Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alexandra Sports
Read Alexandra Sports Reviews

About Alexandra Sports:

Hampshire's #1 Running, Fitness & Walking store based in Portsmouth & Winchester. Stocking a great range of products from Running Shoes, Fitness Clothing, Running Nutrition and more! Offering expert services such as Biomechanical Assessments, Video Gait Analysis and more.

sales@alexandrasports.com

140 Gladys Avenue

Tell us how Alexandra Sports made you happy
Great fit and comfort thank you very much
Web site straight forward and arrived undamaged.
I have had difficulty in obtaining banana flavour so was was grateful they had some in stock.
I ordered a particular set of walking shoes, and Alexandra Sports had exactly what I needed, when I needed it – and one staff member even offered to drop the order off with me on his way home. You cannot ask for more than that.
Fast delivery and good stock of wanted items.
Having used Alexandra sports for about 20 years I would highly recommend them for their knowledge, customer service, value for money and friendly and professional staff. I usually go into the shop however with Covid this time I used the delivery service and my new shoes were delivered quickly and with free P & P.
I have used both Alexandra Sports and Brooks Adrenaline for many years so it was an easy choice when it came to upgrading my running shoes. As always Alexandra sports gave great advice, service and value for money and I would not hesitate to recommend them to fellow runners of all abilities.
My trainers arrived in good time and fit perfectly. I also wanted to say that your in-store video analysis of my running gait led to me changing my running style and, combined with the recommended anti-pronating shoes, I have not suffered from knee pain for nearly a year. I am now planning my first 10km race in almost 15 years. Thank you!
I ordered a pair of trainers as they were available at a good price... they turned up sooner than expected. I'll happily shop here again!
Delivery was quite slow six days and I think in this day and age that’s quite long compared to most others. Item delivered was not what I ordered even though the delivery note and item summary were correct. Upon calling my query was dealt with very well and corrected and the replacement sent quickly taking the bank holiday into the equation. Had the error not been made after a longish wait then it would be five star.
Very good service. Running shoes perfect fit
Speedy delivery and all round service
This is a great shop. Very helpful when finding me the shoes I wanted and very fair pricing. Great delivery as well.
The puppy ate one of my running shoes yesterday. I ordered a new pair last night and they were ready to collect this morning. Have been out to test the new pair in the hail, wind and rain this afternoon. Fantastic service and a very good price
I had never heard of this company before, very impressed with the service from ordering through to delivery, quicker than Amazon! I will be recommending and using them again in the future :)
Excellent customer service from Luke! I rang the Portsmouth branch yesterday afternoon to find some trainers to replace the ones I bought a couple of years ago at Alexandra Sports and I wanted them in black. They had some, in my size - and in stock! I usually do a price comparison on items like this so asked if they did price matching and he said yes, then suggested he could have a quick look now before I ordered them. We both looked online briefly and I found the exact pair on sale elsewhere which were also in stock so Luke was able to match their price and deliver them this morning - less than 24 hours after making the phone call. Really pleased to see such good customer service, especially in the current climate - thank you Luke, you're a real credit to your company. Have already worn the trainers out too!
Click & Collect was easy to do. Able to try on when collecting. Great Service
Absolutely brilliant help and outstanding service as always.!!! I will always go to Alexandra Sports for all my running needs and questions.!
Really helpful, speedy response to all enquiries. Delivered promptly. Pleased with shoes. Thanks
Great prices s value for money and excellent delivery service
Alexandra Sports is rated 4.84 based on 374 reviews