Alexandra Sports Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alexandra Sports
Read Alexandra Sports Reviews

About Alexandra Sports:

Hampshire's #1 Running, Fitness & Walking store based in Portsmouth & Winchester. Stocking a great range of products from Running Shoes, Fitness Clothing, Running Nutrition and more! Offering expert services such as Gait analysis, custom insole fitting and more.

sales@alexandrasports.com

140 Gladys Avenue

Tell us how Alexandra Sports made you happy
Superb speedy service and competitively priced
Great one-to-one service from Brian at the Winchester store. Spent the time going through the tests/checks without rushing and had everything clearly explained to me before recommending 3 different trainers. Had the opportunity to try them all on and a test 'run' outside before making my decision. Great service, excellent knowledge. Highly recommended.
I usually visit the shop in person but I was unable to do this and ordered online for the first time. The parcel arrived quickly and I love the new shorts. I usually get a discount due to club membership but this did not seem possible when ordering online so I will try to buy in the shop in future.
As described with prompt delivery. Thanks
Excellent service and I love my new brooks
I received my items quickly and they were packaged well. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong size and had to return and requested an exchange. Alexandra Sports replied to my email straightaway and the correct size was delivered with no problems. Very pleased with my purchase.
Great product great sey
The bib magnets came in good time. They look exactly as their picture, ovely and bright and a nice size. The magnet appears to be strong, although I haven't had chance to use them as yet, my next half marathon is in 6 weeks, I hope they work as promised.
You had what I wanted to buy which wasn't the case with my local sport shops, you kept me informed regarding the delivery. The cost was resonable, especially with no delivery charge. Just wish you were closer as I enjoy a walk round.
It was brilliant I am looking forward to buying more running kit the next time I go in there.
First time ordering with Alexandra Sports, brilliant service and very quick delivery. Would highly recommend, Thank you 😊
Luke was very welcoming and extremely helpful most importantly he listened to what I needed and with the assessment that followed of my walking and foot problems he helped me understand how and what would work for me . I have confidence in his knowledge and he made the experience really enjoyable thank you .
I ordered sport socks on line. It was very confusing as I wanted men’s socks but when delivered they were marked ladies. It is not clear what gender the socks are for online and a medium ladies sock does not fit a medium man. However, when I rang the shop to reorder they were very apologetic and said they would notify their web team to make it more clear.
Very impressed with my gait analysis and footbed advice etc. James in the Christchurch branch was very patient and obviously knew his subject in depth. I feel I got the best running shoes for my needs. My husband and I won’t want to go anywhere else now…
Fabulous socks bought as a present for my daughter Easy use of the site and free delivery too ..purchase arrived promptly and as described Will definitely use again
I ordered my insoles which I have used before. they have really helped my plantar fasciitis
Great price and fast delivery. Will use you again for sports kit
I've been looking for some Brooks Cascadia GTX trail shoes for some time, (since 14s actually), but whenever I had the money my size seemed to be out of stock. At last I had the money and Alexandra Sports had my size in Cascadia 16s. Very prompt delivery and a good price and a confirmed Brooks Glycerin user has also become a Cascadia User. Thanks Alexandra for great sevice, I'll be back!
Wife’s new Ron Hill rain jacket came quickly. Pleased with product and service from Alexandra Sports.
Alexandra Sports is rated 4.84 based on 456 reviews