Airport Pickups London Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Airport Pickups London

How would you rate Airport Pickups London?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Andy

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Airport Pickups London in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Driver turned up 40 minutes late to Heathrow for a trip to Gatwick to catch another flight, which had been booked weeks in advance. Dispatch never contacted me to tell me the driver was delayed. After I called them (after initially waiting 10 minutes) they said it would be 15 minutes, but that ended up being a gross understatement. After getting off a 10 hour plane flight, stressing about our connection was awful for myself, wife and two children. No real apologies, no offer of a discount or compensation. It's basically inexcusable for a company, whose sole purpose is to pick people up from airports, to be late, especially due to traffic. which was their excuse. With today's technology, I could even look at the traffic, but there is no way the driver should have even been in any traffic if he had even hoped to be on time. And dispatch should have used the same information to dispatch another driver. Basic incompetence all round, without a sniff of accountability."
"Fantastic service, even though our place was delayed, the driver was there waiting for is, did not want to charge for the wait, and was so polite."
Patricia A. Schulte
Unverified Reviewer
"The service was wonderful, prompt and courteous. It was so nice not to worry about driving. Thank you so much!. I will certainly recommend your service. Patty Schulte"
Airport Pickups London is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews