Airport Pickups London Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Airport Pickups London

02086887744

Tell us how Airport Pickups London made you happy

"No one showed up, they refused to refund us.. and we’re extremely rude about! Extremely horrifying experience!!!"
Are you Airport Pickups London? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Driver turned up 40 minutes late to Heathrow for a trip to Gatwick to catch another flight, which had been booked weeks in advance. Dispatch never contacted me to tell me the driver was delayed. After I called them (after initially waiting 10 minutes) they said it would be 15 minutes, but that ended up being a gross understatement. After getting off a 10 hour plane flight, stressing about our connection was awful for myself, wife and two children. No real apologies, no offer of a discount or compensation. It's basically inexcusable for a company, whose sole purpose is to pick people up from airports, to be late, especially due to traffic. which was their excuse. With today's technology, I could even look at the traffic, but there is no way the driver should have even been in any traffic if he had even hoped to be on time. And dispatch should have used the same information to dispatch another driver. Basic incompetence all round, without a sniff of accountability."
Airport Pickups London is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews