ACL Consultancy Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend ACL Consultancy Ltd
Telephone
Read ACL Consultancy Ltd Reviews

About ACL Consultancy Ltd:

Mis-Sold Investment Claims Managers.

info@aclconsultancy.co.uk

The Old Carnegie Library
361 Ormskirk Road
Wigan

Tell us how ACL Consultancy Ltd made you happy
I had no idea until I spoke to ACL that there was a time limitation on my complaint. For me that meant I had nearly been out of time and would have lost all my rights – by just 7 days.
I trusted the IFA, who kept telling me it would sort itself out – little did I know that the company that he worked for didn’t even know what he was up to. I have been lucky enough to be in the position where the network of the IFA has been found responsible for his wrong doing – but one week could have made all the difference and I would have lost my whole pension fund.
I found ACL to be extremely professional and thorough in the work that they carried out on my behalf. They kept me regularly updated on the process and would answer any questions that I had very promptly, even getting back to me at weekends or evenings.
I can’t thank ACL enough for their hard work and excellent result. It has been a pleasure dealing with them.
I found ACL very helpful and even though they could not help us they still spent the time in advising us. Would deffinetly recommend them.

Unfortunately we wasted time with another company that has resulted in us being out of time to make our claim.

Time is deffinetly of the essence so people please act promptly.
We got some money back. It was more than I expected and also quicker. Really happy with the service we received. Thank you.
Great communication throughout and explained everything in simple terms that we could understand.

Under promised and over delivered. We couldn't wish for any more.
They made what could have been a very time consuming and difficult financial claim very straight forward and minimised the amount of work I had to do to pull together the volumes of historical paperwork. I also appreciated the regular updates on the status of my claim and the clear explanations of where we were in the process. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Fantastic, wonderful and extremely professional!!

I had raised a complaint against a firm which was rejected when I asked ACL for help. It was only when they reviewed all my paperwork that they informed me that my case was rejected as I had made it against the wrong firm. Lucky enough I acted when I received my rejection, so my claim didn’t get time barred – as I was told new rules had just come in which would allow firms to reject my case if I would have made it to late.

I would like to point out that Cordula was very patient, highly professional and kept me updated throughout the whole claim process. It was her that made me see light at the end of the tunnel resulting to a claim being upheld which i’m ever so thankful for all her time effort and commitment to my claim.

I’m so pleased I contacted her from the outset as she made my whole ordeal as pain and stress free as possible.......excellent service and would highly recommend!!
ACL got me compensation that I thought I'd never get
Cordula and the ACL consultancy sorted my claim of redress after another company had made a mess of it
ACL made it hassle free and straight forward to get what was rightfully mine in compensation
Cordula is a credit to the company always ready to listen and answer any worries or queries you may have keeping you informed and updated, which is extremely rare these days
Would recommend ACL highly
In the past I have always been very dubious of consultancies that claim to assist in retrieving funds on your behalf; but as I had given up all hope of ever sorting out my mis sold pension SIPP, I thought I had nothing to lose and contacted ACL. I can’t praise Cord at ACL enough ! She is friendly, understanding and totally professional. She was able to retrieve my lost pension fund plus extra compensation and assist me in finally closing my SIPP. I can now put my disastrous investment behind me and try to make sure I don’t make the same investment mistakes again. I highly recommend contacting Cord if you invested your pension in SCS Farmland.
Cord from ACL has been very friendly, efficient and always a pleasure to talk to. As well as always professional in her manner and swift in the forwarding of all relevant paperwork. It was a short turn around from my initial enquiry if Cord could help, very reasonable fees, and a successful claim made less stressful with Cord at the helm. Delighted all done. Will stay in contact with Cord for future outcomes. I would highly recommend Cord and ACL to all and anyone.
ACL made the whole process so easy ,especially now that we are living abroad. My claims manager collected all the relevant information - we could just sit back and wait for the money to arrive. And we finally got rid of the SIPP charges! We can't thank the team enough
My adviser didn't only arrange my investment into Harlequin, but also in SCS Farmland and Rimondi Grand. He always kept me updated. If ACL would have not explained my options I would have lost all my money, as I would have run out of time. Not only did I receive compensation, but I could finally get rid of my SIPP!
The service received from Cord was professional and efficient, a complicated process, for the uninitiated, was made easy and stress free. Thank you
ACL found out that there was companies involved I didn't know about. They sorted all the paperwork and could just sit back and let them do their job, whilst I didn't have to worry. thank you very much guys - I would have done this much sooner if I would have known it could be such an easy process. Can't thank you enough
Professional, friendly easy to communicate with and I was kept fully informed at all times.
Cannot recommend rhis company enough.
I had tried to claim PPI but was refused, when i got the call from ACL i thought, why not !!
They manages to get me over £2k within a few weeks.
Over the moon and well worth the percentage paid to them.
Dont hesitate, fill their forms in, sit back and celebrate 😁😁
Cordula has been extremely diligent in pursuing my claim, very thorough. She has been very quick to progress the issues and her advice has been clear and helpful....excellent written and verbal communications throughout the process. She is a pleasure to deal with.
ACL Consultancy kept me fully updated with the progress of my enquiry/case and furthermore delivered "exactly" what I'd hoped for. No hesitation to use again and highly recommended.
Excellent service. Dealt with my claim and got a great result.
I was kept informed of progress all the way through with a very friendly but professional manner.
Can definitively recommend!
ACL Consultancy Ltd is the company to use!
From the very start communication was first class. I was informed what was going to happen, time frame and everything you need to know so that you can sit back knowing what's happening and leave it to the experts.
On going texts keep you up to date and informed right to the very end. Can not recommend them enough.
I was very impressed with the service received, which was courteous, thorough and respectful resulting in a successful claim.
Whilst my claim was being pursued i received regular updates and felt informed by ACL of developments and related matters in a personable way- which is not easy to find in the claims industry.
I have no reservations in using this service again if the need arises or recommending ACL, wishing the ACL Team continued success.
Philip M