ACL Consultancy Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ACL Consultancy Ltd

About ACL Consultancy Ltd: Mis-Sold Investment Claims Managers.

info@aclconsultancy.co.uk

The Old Carnegie Library
361 Ormskirk Road
Wigan

Tell us how ACL Consultancy Ltd made you happy

Telephone
"My adviser didn't only arrange my investment into Harlequin, but also in SCS Farmland and Rimondi Grand. He always kept me updated. If ACL would have not explained my options I would have lost all my money, as I would have run out of time. Not only did I receive compensation, but I could finally get rid of my SIPP!"
"The service received from Cord was professional and efficient, a complicated process, for the uninitiated, was made easy and stress free. Thank you"
"ACL found out that there was companies involved I didn't know about. They sorted all the paperwork and could just sit back and let them do their job, whilst I didn't have to worry. thank you very much guys - I would have done this much sooner if I would have known it could be such an easy process. Can't thank you enough"
"Professional, friendly easy to communicate with and I was kept fully informed at all times."
"Cannot recommend rhis company enough. I had tried to claim PPI but was refused, when i got the call from ACL i thought, why not !! They manages to get me over £2k within a few weeks. Over the moon and well worth the percentage paid to them. Dont hesitate, fill their forms in, sit back and celebrate 😁😁"
"Cordula has been extremely diligent in pursuing my claim, very thorough. She has been very quick to progress the issues and her advice has been clear and helpful....excellent written and verbal communications throughout the process. She is a pleasure to deal with."
"ACL Consultancy kept me fully updated with the progress of my enquiry/case and furthermore delivered "exactly" what I'd hoped for. No hesitation to use again and highly recommended."
"Cordula, plus her team, managed to get me some redress."
"ACL Consultancy Ltd was useful and my consultant was Excellent!"
"Excellent service. Dealt with my claim and got a great result. I was kept informed of progress all the way through with a very friendly but professional manner. Can definitively recommend!"
"ACL Consultancy Ltd is the company to use! From the very start communication was first class. I was informed what was going to happen, time frame and everything you need to know so that you can sit back knowing what's happening and leave it to the experts. On going texts keep you up to date and informed right to the very end. Can not recommend them enough."
"I was very impressed with the service received, which was courteous, thorough and respectful resulting in a successful claim. Whilst my claim was being pursued i received regular updates and felt informed by ACL of developments and related matters in a personable way- which is not easy to find in the claims industry. I have no reservations in using this service again if the need arises or recommending ACL, wishing the ACL Team continued success. Thank You, Philip M"
"Really great service. Just spoke the honest truth about the situation but really helpful. Can't thank these guys enough for the help. I'm lucky I came across the site because I had lost all hope. All I can say is just give them a call you have nothing to loose."
"Fantastic friendly and very helpful. Would not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone."
"Our case was assessed at no cost to us.Unfortunately our complaint was deemed out of time, this was due to the negligence of another company. If only we'd known about ACL sooner. Very professional, extremely helpful and very sympathetic to our situation. Can't praise them enough and can't stress enough the importance of getting the best help as soon as possible."
"Absolutely amazed at how easy the whole process was. Cordula kept me informed by Email and phone every step of the way. I received alot more than expected and straight to my bank. I would highly recommend Cordula and ACL Consultancy to anyone. Regards Shaun"
"I made an investment and I was going to lose my money due to the company going bankrupt, fortunately I contacted ACL Consultancy who listened to me and took on my case and fought diligently on my behalf and managed to recover a substantial amount of compensation. I always found them to be friendly, honest and very approachable and I can't thank them or recommend them highly enough."
"Thoroughness, reliability and professionalism impressed me most."
"Resolved my issue in an efficient and prodessional manner"
"We contracted ACL to help us and gave them some basic information - and left them to it! They did all the work with minimal input from us, provided us with regular updates and secured the maximum amount of payout we were entitled to. Considering we were ready to give up ourselves we are extremely pleased. We would never have got this compensation on our own."
ACL Consultancy Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 124 reviews