ACL Consultancy Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ACL Consultancy Ltd

About ACL Consultancy Ltd: Mis-Sold Investment Claims Managers.

info@aclconsultancy.co.uk

The Old Carnegie Library
361 Ormskirk Road
Wigan

Tell us how ACL Consultancy Ltd made you happy

Telephone
"Our case was assessed at no cost to us.Unfortunately our complaint was deemed out of time, this was due to the negligence of another company. If only we'd known about ACL sooner. Very professional, extremely helpful and very sympathetic to our situation. Can't praise them enough and can't stress enough the importance of getting the best help as soon as possible."
"Absolutely amazed at how easy the whole process was. Cordula kept me informed by Email and phone every step of the way. I received alot more than expected and straight to my bank. I would highly recommend Cordula and ACL Consultancy to anyone. Regards Shaun"
"I made an investment and I was going to lose my money due to the company going bankrupt, fortunately I contacted ACL Consultancy who listened to me and took on my case and fought diligently on my behalf and managed to recover a substantial amount of compensation. I always found them to be friendly, honest and very approachable and I can't thank them or recommend them highly enough."
"Thoroughness, reliability and professionalism impressed me most."
"Resolved my issue in an efficient and prodessional manner"
"We contracted ACL to help us and gave them some basic information - and left them to it! They did all the work with minimal input from us, provided us with regular updates and secured the maximum amount of payout we were entitled to. Considering we were ready to give up ourselves we are extremely pleased. We would never have got this compensation on our own."
"My claims advisor successfully claimed back a considerable amount money (max amount fsca) under the ruling of Misselling a product. Her due diligence and professional conduct was admirable to say the least. She advised me at the beginning the time scale it would take and she was absolutely correct to the day. Brilliant"
"Very helpful in every way, quick response. I highly recommend this company."
"Consistently professional but friendly service. Kept informed throughout the process and received excellent support. The consultant went out of her way to dothe best she could to obtain a positive outcome. Communications were clear and regular. She was reassuring, honest and provided clear explanations on what was taking place and what could be expected. This significantly reduced my levels of anxiety in what was a complex issue. Without this support I could not have achieved the desired outcomes."
"ACL helped us get our money refunded. Cordula was great she was very professional and the whole process was stress free from start to finish."
"Looking after the case and updated me on a very regular basis"
"A close friend had been dealing with his personal case manager successfully for some time, availing himself of the services that she was offering. On his strong recommendation I too engaged her in order to assist me with some pension & other investment issues that had arisen. In addition I passed on her details to other colleagues who were experiencing similar concerns & they too have used her services successfully. I had a trusted financial advisor dealing with all my affairs who I thought was had my best interests in the forefront of his recommendations. So I followed them expecting that my IFA had done his due diligence when making investment recommendations. When more than one of the investments started to develop problems for different reasons he did nothing to attempt or was not able to remedy the situation. Had I left the situation any longer I would have lost even more as well as possibly all the original investment not just the lack of potential growth. Throughout these past 5+ years I have found Cordula to be most professional at all times often going above & beyond what I would have expected."
"They were clear and concise from the outset,Cordula was a pleasure to deal with and the whole process was smooth and stressfree."
"I received my compensation thanks to the hard work from Cordula. Cordula always had time to talk to me and explain through out the claim what was happening."
"We were pleased with regular communication and feedback. They provided most answers to our questions and given us right direction/matter of opinion. We also please with speed of responses and clarifications. We must appreciate their help with postage and copying of all documents. we are very pleased with the outcome and recommend their services."
"Having used ACl over many years, i am glad to say they have never let me down. They have in depth knowledge and experience on many financial matters, and once they get there teeth into something never let go or give up with out a fight. Happy to recommend as they keep you updated all through the various processes, and in my case gave me hope and results. I have complete trust in ACl with the way they go about getting answers to your questions, and achieving closure on complex financial problems that need to be resolved"
"£44,675:45 in the bank"
""I have nothing but admiration for ACL Consultancy Ltd and their advisers. I thought that I would lose my home because of a bad investment with Harlequin and was panicking until I was contacted by their adviser. At first I asked a friend of a friend to help. He was a mortgage adviser and said that he could help but he was not the right person for the job. I put all my trust into ACL and they certainly came through for me. I received an amount from FSCS and this enabled me to pay my mortgage which was a huge weight lifted from my shoulders. I am now a home owner and would certainly advise anyone having problems to contact ACL immediately. Thank you ACL - you are lifesavers. Christine""
"They listened to what I had to say, did what they said they were going to do and delivered. Very happy with the service and the result"
"The communication from ACL and, in particular my consultant Cord, was outstanding. Every step of the way they kept me informed about what was going on. The paperwork was complicated and they kept everything together for me. This was no easy feat as most of the time I was working overseas and had an 8 hour time difference to contend with."
ACL Consultancy Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 110 reviews